Glenbrook Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

100 West Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805

New 877-231-9468
Used 888-464-4150
Service 877-289-0185

Home of the $3000 minimum trade in value!

GlenBrook Dodge Ram Sales Consultant Lamont Mills

by from fort wayne indiana |

Once again Lamont Mills from Glenbrook Dodge delivers. He has made the buying experience pleasant and easy to get through for the second time this past year. Yes, I returned to him to purchase a new 2014 dodge van for my business because of how satisfied I was with him when I purchased a Challenger through him earlier last year. Lamont makes the process go as quickly as possibly, with little hassle and his sense of humor makes the short wait for paperwork to go through seem to fly by. I will possibly be looking to purchase another vehicle in the next year, and Lamont will be the first person I contact when I decide to do so.

Never used

by from Fort Wayne |

Never used their sales department, but their service department is great! We are always getting coupons in the mail for oil changes, tire rotations, alignments, etc. It's also nice to be able to get in there without having to make an appointment (oil changes). We will keep going back there!

Very Happy!

by from Columbia City, IN |

I am happy with the whole experience. Especially the car. I really am impressed with it. Everyone that I have shown it too was impressed also. You guys were really busy that day because of the promotion with the chrysler rep. but you guys handled it well. The rep. from chrysler made the deal happen with his help. I am impressed with the size of your operation. It is huge. I cant think of anything you could have done that would have improved the experience. The salesman brad and the Sales manager were very courteous and helpful. The finance mgr was the same way. I look forward to dealing with your place in the future. The McKibbens know what their doing. Thanks! Gp Zimmerman

Looked at several

by from Fort Wayne |

Looked at several dealers around but Glenbrook dodge is the only one who called me back and took me seriously, they really gave me a great deal. Melissa was amazing, she took her time with us and even dealt with our crazy life, she showed us multiple cars and finally fell in love with a dart. . She showed us a brand new 2013 orange dart and we left the same day with it, 0 down and amazing monthly payment, she impressed us so much that 2 days later we came back traded in my husband and got a 2011 jeep patriot, once again amazing monthly payments and was so understanding on how hard yet exciting for my husband to trade in his car he bought with Iraq money. We not only praise her and the car lot but are bringing our friends who are looking for cars to her! Thanks again Glenbrook dodge and Melissa!

I had no idea

by from Fort Wayne |

I had no idea at first if We would even be able to work out a deal for what I wanted and needed as far as a new car! Thanks to Avery Veazey, I have a great, reliable car that is exactly what I wanted and needed!! He was very courteous and patient with me while I was waiting to talk to my husband on his breaks! Please please please! If you need a new car please go see Avery at Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep!! Thanks again Avery!! :)

Dishonest dealer, be careful

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We leased a "new" 2014 Ram 1500 from this dealer. I put "new" in quotes because when we picked up the truck I noticed a few things that seemed unusual. First, the bed was full of scratches but I let that slide because I'm going to end up scratching it up anyway and will probably line it if we decide to keep the vehicle. Second, when I went to pair my phone with the truck I found one of the manager's phones listed. Third, I found trash in the Rambox storage compartments and it looked they had had been used. After we took it home I noticed that it had about 900 miles on it which I hadn't caught before. I could understand maybe 100 or so miles from it being test driven by people but 900 seemed excessive. I took a closer look at our finance paperwork and noticed that the odometer statement, as well as the lease agreement, said the vehicle was sold to us with 5 miles on it. When I asked to have this updated I was told by our salesperson that it didn't matter, but I reminded him that we leased the vehicle and it affected our mileage allowance. He said that they would update the paperwork. Meanwhile we took the vehicle in to get the rims switched because at some point the dealer had modified it from its original factory condition with window tint and different rims. We wanted the truck shown in the pictures that they had advertised, not the modifications. As a part of our agreement we requested that the same chrome rims that originally came with the vehicle be reinstalled on the truck. After dropping the truck off for a 10 am appointment it was completed at about 4 pm. The rims that they put on the truck were NOT the ones that were shown online in the photos. We went back in to the dealership to update our paperwork and they presented us with an odometer statement that had 499 miles on it. They said that with a lease they could not have more miles than that on it, which meant that they had to falsify the paperwork in order to lease the vehicle. As a consolation for the lost miles they offered us 4 free oil changes (from the service department that took 6 hours to swap 4 rims) and I have no interest in getting service there so it meant nothing. They could tell that I was frustrated and the finance person said, "Well you know we GAVE you those chrome rims for free." Seriously? They wanted to make it sound like they were doing us a favor by putting the rims that should have been on the vehicle in the first place back on (even though they messed that up too). So not only did we get a truck that wasn't new, our mileage is based on a falsified odometer statement. Oh, and both the salesperson and finance person kept telling me that it was 20 cents per mile if I went over, but the lease agreement clearly stated 25 cents per mile. I will never do business with this dealership again.

You really

by from Fort Wayne |

You really should check out the new 4x4 Dodge Trucks, and the Challengers are Beautiful here!! Best to talk to Steve Bufink or Ryan Tuttle!!!!

Mallory made my experience the best yet!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My experience at Glennbrook Dodge Jeep was beyond acceptable.I worked with Mallory who was knowledgeable and relateable. I loved how she talked with me and my family. She worked hard for me to insure I left happy and with the best deal possible. Mallory had a great realistic approach to her customers which I appreciated. I never felt pressured or rushed. It was amazing. I would highly recommend this dealership and Mallory. I will be using her for all my future car purchases.

Excellent staff!

by from Kokomo, Indiana |

My wife and I had been thinking about trading out our 2006 Jeep Liberty (which was fully loaded when we bought it new; CRD engine also). We shopped around various car lots on the internet and found that Glenbrook, though being in Ft. Wayne; they had more vehicles to choose from. We decided to give them a go, and it was the best thing we ever did. We didn't get there until late in the afternoon and we had decided what vehicle we were interested in before leaving for our trip there. What we needed to know was how much they would give us for our trade. Driving that distance and then thinking we would be disappointed had entered our minds while driving there. We were so far from that thinking after we got there. The salesman, Brad Moore was more than willing to work out a great price for our trade. He was very professional, yet personable. We got $10,245.00 for our 04 Jeep Liberty while a Dodge dealership in Kokomo, Indiana offered only $7000.00 and then told us that it would take several days to do more research on our vehicle. I guess they didn't want to work too hard for our business. When we made the final deal, my wife and I were expecting to have to drive back up there to pick up our new Dodge Charger. WOW, this dealership had the car pulled off the lot, prepped in the back and looking like show room condition all in a matter of a snap of a finger while we were getting our paper work finalized. All I can say is that I have bought many vehicles in the past and have never encountered this type of outstanding service! I can't say enough good things about this dealership; just excellent, excellent and excellent. Take my word for it, if you know ahead of time what car your looking for, with your options in mind, read the vehicle tags they advertise online and that will save you so much time. If your trading in a vehicle, give it a go for these folks were more than willing to do the work to satisfy me and my wife. Thank you Brad Moore and the rest of the staff at Glenbrook in Fort Wayne, Indiana. for making our buying experience a breeze.

The best new car experience I've had.

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

I purchased a new Fiat April 28th from LT. By far the best car experience I've had. I was treated very well and the whole process was explained to me very well. LT explained to me the benefits of my new Fiat, showed me around the dealership and introduced me to all the people that would be helping me in the future on my car. I would definitely recommend him and the dealership to anyone that ask. Overall a very classy and helpful experience. Thanks to everyone at Glenbrook and am looking forward to taking my car there for service.

My Daughter's First Car!

by from Bryan, OH |

Purchasing my daughters first car was a wonderful expedience. The only thing which couldve been better wouldve been if the car was prepared for us to pick up. Overall it was a pleasant experience! Ill be back to purchase a vehicle for myself!