Glenbrook Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

100 West Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805

New 877-231-9468
Used 888-464-4150
Service 877-289-0185

Home of the $3000 minimum trade in value!

Excellent customer service, awesome sales reps.

by from Ashley, IN. |

My wife & I both enjoyed our buying experience @ Glenbrook Dodge. Our sales person, Mallory Jump was really awesome and worked hard to help us with our car selection and walked us through the app process. She was very astute in explaining the details of our purchase and got us into a new 2014 Dodge Avenger. We Love Our Car! Glenbrook is a class act and Mallory is the best! Thanks again Glenbrook Dodge and Mallory!

Roberta Breaks the Mold

by from Fort Wayne |

Roberta at GDCJ breaks the mold of typical car sales person. She is helpful, sincere and doesn't make one want to run the other direction. =-)

Great Experience!

by from Troy, MI |

I continually shop at Glenbrook Dodge because I have a great history with them, and my most recent visit was no exception. Mallory Jump was our salesperson and words can't describe the exceptional service she provided. But allow me to try. A few months ago we purchased a vehicle from Glenbrook Dodge and on Thanksgiving morning were involved in an accident that totaled our 3 month old car. When I called Mallory and explained our situation, she eagerly began researching to find us the best opportunity for our next purchase. Much of our interaction was via phone purely due to how far away I live. Nonetheless, within a few days Mallory had a vehicle picked out for us that was everything we could have asked for and within our budget. My fiance and I made the 3.5 hour drive without a worry in mind to see the vehicle that Mallory found for us. Knowing that we had such a long travel ahead of us, Mallory committed to staying late so that we could replace our newly lost car. Within an hour of arrival, we had purchased the car of our dreams. Not only did Mallory provide the definition of "Service with a smile", she was willing to stay an hour after her shift, even after most the other sales people left, to show us how all the features of our car worked. We will most definitely be making the 240 mile drive to Glenbrook Dodge the next time we are in need of a new vehicle!!!

Great Experience!

by from Fort Wayne |

Alissa and LaMont went above and beyond in helping me select a car that met all of my needs (and wants) while staying in my price range. They stayed well after closing time to ensure the "deal was done" and endured many phone calls from my father making sure the car met his approval. The Glenbrook Dodge team is great and I look forward to purchasing another vehicle from them in the future - for now my 2013 Avenger is perfect!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport

by from Glenbrook dodge Fort Wayne Indiana |

I just bought the 2014 Jeep sport Wrangler, and I did not know that it did not have AC until I brought it home, the dealer didn't know it didn't have AC we were making the deal he acted as if it did have AC, and angel who did the financing in the paperwork, talk me into getting this extended plan for the electrical, and said it would cover my AC, I'm paying 780 dollars a month for a vehicle with no AC. I would never recommend this dealership, I am very upset and they pretty much told me tough you already bought it, so now I sweat to death in my 2014 brand new jeep

Absolutely Great!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I came in originally to look at a Chrysler 300M. After talking with Terel for a while and looking at a few different options, I came across a 2010 Dodge Charger, black, 4 door, awesome mileage and super cold air. I had to take it for a ride. So I did. I'm in the final stages of getting financed and everyone has been wonderful. I'm so happy I decided to stop in here and I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and the help I had with the process. These guys are truly the best. Thank you!!!!

Go to their service department!

by from Pierceton, IN |

Just a note to thank the service dept, especially Brian, for a super experience in servicing my RAM brake problem.

Bought a car from here and still love it!!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Bought a new car from there in 2004 and very happy what i bought !!! Still runs like a champ and have never had any major issues. Thanks guys!

Great!

by from Fremont |

My parent purchased a vehicle from Glenbrook a few weeks before I did. They highly recommended Scott. He was GREAT! If I know anyone that is looking at buying a new vehicle I would send them to Glenbrook and have them ask for Scott. He was amazing. Everyone there were great with my daughters also. Matt did a great job helping out on the loan too. Not only do they go above and beyond, they have great personalities also. Very funny guys, very personable. Thank you guys!

Helpful and Professional

by from Van Wert, OH |

Jeff was very helpful and professional. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle I purchased. I would and will recommend him to everyone. I had a great experience!