Pearson Pre-Owned

9601 Midlothian Pike, Richmond, VA 23235

Used 855-458-6365

Stress Free Car Buying

by from Henrico, VA |

For me buying a car can be so stressful. I had a great experience at this dealership. The sales associate I worked with was Andy and he made the process so easy. I got the vehicle I wanted at an amazing price. Thanks Pearson!

No Pushy Salesman Here

by from North Chesterfield, Virginia |

In any car buying situation your typically in you often ask yourself "What's the catch?", however at Pearson Preowned I never felt myself asking that question. Immediately upon arriving I was greeted a step inside the door and instantly felt at home. I had a very fortunate opportunity to work with the Andy. He was very forthcoming througout the buying process working with me in every way. I had in my eyes a trade in with no value and was still offered a small amount of compensation for my vehicle. After the purchase was completed I had learned the truck I purchased was only sitting on the lot for a short time in which they hadn't had the opportunity to service the vehicle. Understanding that when you purchase anything preowned it is sold as is. I had returned 2 days later to a fully serviced vehicle and no added payments along the way for their service. As I previously stated Andy was beyond helpful throughout the service and garners my recommendation. It was a great experience and I have already presented this dealership as a suggestion to all my coworkers in the market for a vehicle.

Excellent service

by from Richmond Va |

This was the most stress free car shopping experience I ever had. The sells associate went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted. Even after I purch my car he still went out the way to text or call to make sure I was still happy with my purchase. I would recommend anyone check this dealership out if in need of a car. I would also recommend Andy the sell associated that helped me. He was very knowledgeable caring and helpful. Grate place to buy a car and ask for Andy he's the best. He will go above and beyond to make you happy.

Great service

by from Henrico, Va |

Buying a car can be so stressful but at Pearson preowned it was a simple process. I worked with Andy who provided excellent customer service. I would definitely go back! Thanks Pearson and Andy.

Excellent

by from Richmond, Va |

This was such a smooth experience and Andy was so nice and informative. I would definitely buy from here again.

Will not go back!

by from Midlothian, VA |

I purchased a car from this dealership back in December on 2012, my time spent purchasing the car was fine, I had received good customer service at that time because they wanted me to spend my money. However, less than a month after I bought the car I noticed that all 4 tires on the car were completely dry rotted. I contacted the dealership and spoke with a manager and was told that since I didn't point this out at the time of the sale they could do nothing for me. It was very obvious that the tires had been that way for some time, they wouldnt become that noticeably rotted in just 3 weeks. I kick myself for not noticing this when buying the car. I shouldn't have to spend $900 on new tires a month after I buy a vehicle from a so called reputable dealership.

They made it easy!

by from Richmond, VA |

The process of buying a car is never something I look forward to, but these folks made the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend working with the team at Pearson Pre-Owned if you find they have the car you are looking for.

Not so bad

by from Richmond |

i recently purchaseda SRX from Pearson. the sales person was extra kind. I was met and greeted also by the service manager, Overall this was a good buying enviorment

Pearson Pre-Owned responded to this review

June 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Pearson Pre-Owned. We greatly appreciate the feedback on your experience purchasing the SRX! Please let us know if we can help you in any other way and thanks again for your business!