Pearson Pre-Owned

9601 Midlothian Pike, Richmond, VA 23235

Used 855-458-6365

They made it easy!

by from Richmond, VA |

The process of buying a car is never something I look forward to, but these folks made the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend working with the team at Pearson Pre-Owned if you find they have the car you are looking for.

Will not go back!

by from Midlothian, VA |

I purchased a car from this dealership back in December on 2012, my time spent purchasing the car was fine, I had received good customer service at that time because they wanted me to spend my money. However, less than a month after I bought the car I noticed that all 4 tires on the car were completely dry rotted. I contacted the dealership and spoke with a manager and was told that since I didn't point this out at the time of the sale they could do nothing for me. It was very obvious that the tires had been that way for some time, they wouldnt become that noticeably rotted in just 3 weeks. I kick myself for not noticing this when buying the car. I shouldn't have to spend $900 on new tires a month after I buy a vehicle from a so called reputable dealership.

Not so bad

by from Richmond |

i recently purchaseda SRX from Pearson. the sales person was extra kind. I was met and greeted also by the service manager, Overall this was a good buying enviorment

Pearson Pre-Owned responded to this review

June 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Pearson Pre-Owned. We greatly appreciate the feedback on your experience purchasing the SRX! Please let us know if we can help you in any other way and thanks again for your business!