Whitten Brothers of Richmond

Service 888-698-1854 Service 888-698-1854

Exclusive Home of 10 Yr / 200,000 Mile Warranty

Dr Lila

by from Richmond, VA |

I am still in the searching stage but the follow-up via e-mail has been very positive. If I decide to purchase this model/car, I will certainly visit this dealership.

Leasing Made Easy

by from Disputanta, Va |

I just Leased a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Whitten Brothers of Richmond and it was a painless process. Jay Lipchak was the gentleman that helped me during this process and was absolutely amazing from the time I stepped on the lot, finding the right vehicle for me and then getting everything done so that I could enjoy my new ride. I definitely recommend Whitten Brothers of Richmond and if you can get Jay to help you out, you will definitely be in good hands. Thank you all for your help in getting me in to my new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!

Recommend

by from Richmond, VA |

Easy process, pleasant atmosphere, good product knowledge, recommend

Purchased a used Honda CR-V

by from Charlottesville, VA |

Very friendly and accommodating. Provided helpful information on the little things like where to hook the gas cap when refilling, seating the sunroof, etc. CR-V priced below other ones I looked at. So far my daughter and I both love driving this car.

Great Experience!

by from Midlothian, VA |

I had a wonderful experience buying a new car. Everyone was very helpful, polite, and attentive to what I was looking for. I would definitely return to this dealership and recommend it to others.

January 10, 2016

Thank you for choosing Whitten Brothers and congrats on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business.

Great Experience

by from Powhatan, VA. |

Whitten Brothers did an exceptional job of getting the Jeep Wrangler that I have wanted for several years. The options and color combination made it a difficult find. Ben Kadrlik, my sales representative was not only able to find it, he went and picked it up himself early on a Saturday morning to accommodate my busy schedule. This was done all within 48 hours of my initial visit! The buy and trade experience was quick and stress free. Thanks to Whitten, now my whole family of five can ride to together in the Wrangler...one of my kids favorite things to do. Thank you Whitten!

January 11, 2016

Congrats to you and your family on securing the Wrangler you'd been waiting for! We value your comments and will be sure to let Ben Kadrlik know how pleased you were with your experience. Thanks again!

Great dealership

by from South Chesterfield, VA |

We received a quote from the Internet sales department (Gillian was very helpful) and then went in to purchase the Jeep. Jay L. was the salesman we were directed to once we arrived (the Internet sales folks do the work before you arrive and then when you show up another person takes the file and goes over the vehicle). The manager Willie was also wonderful. Our salesperson Jay was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and did a great job explaining a few neat features and how to personalize them. We were very pleased with this dealership.

January 9, 2016

Congrats on your new vehicle and thanks for the valuable feedback. It's always great to hear when a customer has a positive experience throughout our multiple departments. We appreciate your business!

Jeeps Rock!

by from Richmond, VA |

We price shopped and read reviews. Whitten met our expectations. We purchased our Jeep in less than 2 hours. The entire staff was professional, genuine, and the process was efficient. Best price, warranty extras and advantages offered after purchase sealed the deal.

January 9, 2016

Thanks a lot for your feedback and congrats on your new Jeep! We appreciate your business and welcome to the Jeep Family.

Francis Smiley review of 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T

by from Glen Allen, VA 23059 |

The salesman Bruce Anderson, Sales Manager, Car care Manager & Mike the finance manager treated me very fairly & made me feel comfortable & feel at home. I have dealt with at least 15 different dealerships over the past 35 years & Whitten Brothers at Midlothian & their teammates are at the top of the list. They do not give cars away but they truly work with you to be sure both parties receive a fair deal. If I could rate all of them higher than 5 stars, I would!

January 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so glad to hear about your experience here at Whitten Brothers and that we made you feel at home. Congrats on your new Challenger!!!

Great service, friendly people

by from Dinwiddie, va |

Great friendly service. Answered all my questions regarding the jeep patriot that I purchased. Even helped me install my baby seat. Found me a great deal with a really awesome interest rate.would recommend to friends.

January 9, 2016

Welcome to the Jeep Family and congrats on your new Patriot! We appreciate you choosing Whitten Brothers and thank you for your valuable feedback about your experience.