Whitten Brothers of Richmond

10701 Midlothian Pike, Richmond, VA 23235

New 888-690-7154
Used 888-685-2790
Service 888-698-1854

With our Advantage, the Best Deals are Written By Whitten for over 90 Years!

Dr Lila

by from Richmond, VA |

I am still in the searching stage but the follow-up via e-mail has been very positive. If I decide to purchase this model/car, I will certainly visit this dealership.

CX-5 Mazda SUV

by from Richmond, VA |

I just bought a 2016 CX-5 Mazda SUV from Whitten Brothers of Richmond, VA. The agent that helped me was Megan Reid. She was perfect. She got me everything I wanted in my new automobile right down to the color. Everyone at the Whitten Brothers Dealership was superb!!! I know I will enjoy dealing with them through the years ahead!

Wonderful service

by from Midlothian, VA |

I came to the dealership knowing it was time for a new vehicle, but unsure of what vehicle I should buy. I was all of the place-looking at everything from a jeep to a charger. The customer service demonstrated by Graham was second to none. He encouraged me to test drive everything I was even remotely considering, and was patient when I continued to say I didn't like this vehicle, I need to try something different. I was thinking the car buying process would take the entire weekend, but I ended up leaving with my challenger the same morning. I really appreciated not being pressured into buying the first, second, or third vehicle I test drove.

Purchasing Our 3rd Vehicle from this dealership

by from Chesterfield VA |

This is our 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Whitten Bros. in the past 3 plus years. Our buying experience has always been top notch. They have good inventory however we wound up ordering this vehicle, whereas the 2 previous vehicles were purchased off the lot. Our sales person has been Percy on the past two, knowledgeable about the cars, easy to deal with. Did not push us, listen to what we wanted and made recommendations. When the car came in, I received an e-mail and a follow up phone call, came into the dealership with an appointment and had a short time to complete the sale, we make the timeline work. The whole purchasing experience was fair, quick, accurate and pretty easy. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Chrysler product!!

What a great way to buy a car

by from Midlothian, VA |

From the moment we arrived we were treated with professionalism and warmth. Mr. Bill Edwards listened carefully to our questions and promptly provided answers to every one of them. There was never the slightest pressure to make any decisions about buying a car. We test drove a number of models before deciding to purchase one and we were encouraged to take plenty of time to ensure we were absolutely certain about our selection. This is the best car buying experience I have every had!!!!!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review and we appreciate the feedback about your shopping experience. We will be sure pass your comments along to Bill Edwards. Congrats on your new vehicle and thanks for choosing Whitten Brothers!

Superior experience!

by from Chesterfield, Va |

Bob Darling in sales went to great lengths to make the numbers work for me and my husband. I am very pleased with the overall process and hope to send some business his way.

May 19, 2015

Thanks for the kinds words and we will be sure to let Big Bob know that you were pleased with the overall process. Thank you again for choosing Whitten Brothers!

Good service at whitten brothers

by from Richmond Va |

I truly enjoy my experience at Whitten Brothers .I purchase my first new car with them i felt good coming back to get my second car from them .The salesman Melvin Roberts was very helpful and very courteous .The Whitten Brothers family makes you feel like you at home.

May 19, 2015

We appreciate the fact that you chose Whitten Brothers again and thank you for your repeat business. I will let Melvin know that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Great Service - No pressure - Nice facility

by from Midlothian, Virginia |

The Salesman was really great! (Bill Edwards - "Wild Bill") Told him from the start I was just looking and didn't want any pressure - he was true to that! I had not purchased a vehicle in 10 years so this was really nerve racking. Knowing that the vehicle (car) I had for 10 years is a great car and has been I was concerned about going to another dealership. So many to look at and the price had gone up somewhat. Knew I wanted to try an SUV. So with that in mind I kept looking. When I came back to Whitten for the vehicle that I originally saw and was interested in it, it was still available and I test drove it. Then Bill showed me all the "bells and whistles" which I didn't need but they came with the (wonderful used SUV - Jeep Compass Latitude - 2014). What a gift that was. I certainly hope this vehicle will take me a good journey like the other one. A referral from a friend who bought a Jeep at this dealership recommended I give it a try. Referrals keep your business going.

May 19, 2015

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience here and appreciate the referral of your friend as well. Congrats on your new vehicle and we will be to tell Bill about the positive review.

Friendly Service

by from Richmond, VA |

Wonderful Service. Found the car I wanted at a fair and reasonable price. Margaret Hall & Allen Stewart were willing to explain the details of the agreement...made it quick & easy.

User Car Purchase

by from Richmond, VA |

Would recommend overall. The sales pressure as ever-present, as it always is in these situations, but they were very kind and accommodating.

May 12, 2015

Thanks for the positive review and we appreciate your business!

Percy Blackburn

by from Richmond, VA |

I had the pleasure to meet Percy Blackburn and the exceptional sales team at Whitten Brothers in Midlothian, Va., not only did hey make me feel welcome and have me a great deal, my experience was nothing more then outstanding, Thanks a bunch and keep giving superior customer care!.

May 11, 2015

Thanks for choosing Whitten Brothers to purchase your next vehicle and we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review of your experience. We will be sure to tell Percy that you had a great experience.