Smith Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc

Service 888-682-5278

Right off the Freeway. Right on the Price. Join the experience

Very Satisfied

by from Fresno, CA |

Me and my husband just made our very first car purchase today. The services there was excellent and different from Fresno. We bought a used vehicle but was lucky enough to get it for the price that they (Richard & Manager) gave it to us. If they ever have a car that I am looking for, I would definitely return to make another purchase. Reading other reviews of how rude some sales men can be scares me, but at Smith Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc, you won't find that there. Excellent customer service. Thank you Richard :D

Smith Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc responded to this review

April 8, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words, We know you could of bought a vehicle anywhere. We are happy you chose us, The service does not stop here if you have any questions or concerns please let us know. We look forward to servicing you and your family, Thank you.

Decidely genuine and personable salespeople.

by from Turlock, CA |

Smith Chevrolet takes the creepiness out of going to a car dealership, I spent an entire Saturday test driving cars and asking questions and they actually made me feel very comfortable and relaxed the more cars I drove and the more questions I asked. I think I drove every model they had, but I got the perfect car to cruise in...The Chevy Cruze!

Smith Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc responded to this review

June 18, 2014

Thanks Big Al! we appreciate the kind words!

My first time buying...

by from Turlock, Ca |

Looked for Cars, found one I liked. Started with email question, ended with a sale. Rich Juarez was courteous, polite, and knowledgeable. I would buy from him again. Thank you Rich. Keep up the good work.