Capital Buick GMC

5500 S Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23231

Used 804-222-4600

Oil change with comfort

by from Richmond, VA |

If you need an oil change and want it cheaper and a lot more comfortable than waiting at Wally World, then let these guys do it for you. The people were efficient and the waiting area was very comfortable.

fantastic service

by from sandston va |

the people at capital are always first rate. they have been servicing my truck for years.

Great Dealership!

by from Quinton, VA |

Great Dealership. They listen and they follow through. You really do feel as though there is nothing more important than customer satisfaction when you are being assisted. Thanks Janet! The wife loves her new Enclave!

Great service

by from Chesterfield, VA |

Latest oil change and rotation done very timely. Although they no longer have the car wash service available, the service dept. rinse all the pollen off my car for me. Have only had routine service items done, but they have always been friendly and professional. LaMont W.

Go somewhere else

by from Richmond va |

Wow, talk about a lack of professionalism and experience. I've got a box truck that I use as my livelihood. Seems as though my fuel pump died. So I get it towed to Capitol and tell them what my non trained mind thinks. Get a call the next day, yep you need a fuel pump will be ready to morrow. I show up a day latter, truck still won't start after they took my $870. I walk back in to see at least 5 mechanics standing around explained that the truck still doesn't work and was asked if the battery is dead. I was then told that no one will be able to look at it till Monday. Again this is my livelihood and 5 guys standing around. So I show up a few days latter it starts and I make it a few hundred yards and the truck dies again. Back again to see the guys at Capitol. This time a mechanic comes with me to see the truck. He climbs under, and in his words messed with the wires a bit but really didn't do anything. It starts back up they take back to the shop and I give them my way of feeding my daughter again. They change out a wire and give me back my truck a couple days later. This time I get about 20 miles up the road and you guessed it the truck dies again. I call Capitol and tell them I'm not paying for the $300 tow, which I didn't, they paid for it. This time they changed out the wiring that was shorting out. Seems to work now but I can't help but ask myself, did I even need a fuel pump in the first place, or was it the wiring all along? To sum it up if you have a problem with your vehicle, take it anywhere else you will have a better and cheaper experience.

Bluetooth

by from Ashland Virginia |

I was having problems with blue tooth programming to my phone that worked when I brought the car.the first time I call I was told to bring the car in and they could fix for me. When I got there they tried to program it but was not able to. Then I was told that I need to leave the car so that they could reprogram which takes 90 min. So arranged an appt to leave my car and have some minor repairs also done at same time. When picked up my car I was told just to attached my phone to bluetooth. Still had problems I called again and was told to bring in car after work and they would program my phone in for me. Trip3 took time from work to have this done but was told I needed to leave it again!! I am very frustrated when I told to bring the car and then only told to came back and leave it. Bluetooth still not working and I am not able to leave car. I always had good service before and this is my third car I have brought from them.

Best Dearlership in Richmond

by from Glen Allen, Va. |

WE have been doing business with Capital for years. They are simply the best in town. The sales crew are knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. The service department keeps on delivering the best service long after the sale. They are friendly, careful of your car, and your wallet. I even had a "mystery noise" diagnosed and cured!

Great car, great service.

by from So.Chesterfield, VA |

I just love my Buick Lacrosse. Daniel was our salesman, and we both agree that he certainly knew his product. He knew the ins and outs of that car, and answered each and every question that we posed. We bring our car in for service, and the only thing that would have made our last experience better would have been to either have a loaner car for the day, or a ride home from the dealer. We have a business, and this time of the year is our busiest time. The service and repairs were complete by afternoon. I get approached about my car quite often, and I always tell them to go see Daniel at Capital Buick.

Great and fast!

by from Richmond, VA |

Went in to get my Buick inspected. Great and friendly service, fast too! I will gladly come back here if I need anything else.

Excellent customer service

by from Richmond, VA |

Great customer care in service department! Friendly and knowledgeable service advisors and repairs done promptly and accurately.