Capital Chevrolet GMC

2624 Anderson Hwy, Powhatan, VA 23139

Used 804-598-3013

Service / Repair

by from Amelia, VA |

Received friendly and outstanding service. Would definitely recommend the service department to friends and family!

Excellent attention to detail

by from Powhatan, VA |

The service department at Capital goes over and above their normal routine to ensure everything is done to your satisfaction.

fixed right one visit

by from midlothian,va |

Had a vibration problem , they found the problem and showed me other problems that needed attention before i went on a 2000 mile caravan. fixed right, took trip with no problems ,good job

Haley Auto Group is Great to Work with.

by from Sandston, VA |

Back again!! Well I didn't think I would be buying a second new vehicle from Capital (Haley) GMC Buick in under two months, but that is how life goes. My son needed a vehicle and we went down the path looking at used cars. Much to my surprise, the price of used cars are really high unless you want to get something that has 200K miles and little life left in it. He needed a reliable car because he will be driving a lot of miles the next few years finishing high school and needing to stay for after school activities. He has a nearly 30 mile trek one way to school. I spoke to Janet Pineman (the great sales associate that helped us find the right truck) while at the dealership one day while getting my GMC truck serviced. We talked about used cars, new cars, leasing etc. Janet, as usual, went right to work getting us pricing options and helping us research cars. We focused on gas mileage and were looking for something small, we test drove a used Chevy Sonic at Capital and really liked it. After looking for a while, we decided the best use of funds was to get a new vehicle and wanted to look at a new Chevy Sonic Hatchback. Of course Capital (Haley) GMC Buick is not a Chevrolet dealership. Janet let me know, she could work with their Powhatan store and get us a Chevy if that was the right car. Janet met us at the Powhatan store and we test drove the Chevy Sonic Hatchback. We liked it and my son loved it, problem was the one they had was not the best of colors. This didn't stop Janet, her and the Haley team went to work and found us the Sonic we were looking for. Once they found it and we agreed upon the price the rest was history. We are now proud owners of another GM product. The Sonic is perfect and a very sporty quick car. It is one of the best small cars for performance and ride that I have been in (and I drive a lot of them for rental cars.) Gas mileage is great too!! It has averaged over 34 MPG since we got it after several hundred miles of driving. Thanks again to Janet and the Haley team for finding the right car for us. We look forward to doing business with you again.

Looking for a new car or truck? Buy it here

by from Cumberland, VA |

I am a repeat customer at Capital Chervolet GMC. Just made our 6th purchase here. Why? The sales team is professional and friendly. They don't resort to pressure tactics to make a sale. Thank you Walt Roberts in sales. You made the entire process easy. And Chris and Chris in Service are so professional. I trust their work.

Start to Finish- First Class

by from Amelia, Va. |

These folks are just the best! They Do The Job just as promised-deliver 'Service with a 100% explanation-and a smile'!! They live up to all their commitments from the day you buy a vehicle to maintaining and servicing it. They actually understand how important it is to provide Affordable and Honest service-- so very important today with all the 'stuff' on vehicles that are 'computer dependent' (how I miss 'back when' we could do some work ourselves). They explain it, they keep you updated, they work with you on your schedule and you can DEPEND on them. They are just FIRST CLASS all the way-they will not disappoint you!!

Best Service Department ANYWHERE

by from Powhatan, VA |

I had service done here before buying a new car, then after buying the new car, I've never been anywhere else. The service writers are THE BEST I have ever seen at any dealership or service company anywhere. I could go on and on about these two guys - Chris and Chris. I don't know the mechanics as well as these two, but I've never had an unnecessary repair and the work they do it truly first rate. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else. BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Great customer service

by from Richmond va |

Best dealership ever! Excellent customer service!!

Excellent Services

by from Henrico, Va |

Customer service was great. I was new to this shop didn't know what to expect. To my surprise a great experience, down to the mechanic. Everyone was very professional. Thank you.

Small Town Service and Experience

by from Midlothian, VA |

What a great place to do business. Both Service Managers - Chris/Chris - provide down home service that make you fell you are their most important customer. Never been disappointed in service and have always received immediate attention. Have purchased a 2010 and 2015 Tahoe from this dealership in Powhatan knowing their sales and service is the best in the area.