Walters Mazda Mitsubishi

Service 877-289-9158

Welcome to Walters Mazda Mitsubishi

great Place to buy

by from Inez ky |

great place to shop have bought 3 vehicles from them this year their service is great from sales to service , awesome management

Recent trip to Bruce Walters in Pikeville, Ky

by from Hayis, Va |

Taken my Mazda CX7 to Bruce Walters March 7 2015 for oil leak. Received a call that I needed a oil cooler and quoted a price around $800.00. Called them back March 14 in which they said Mazda sent them the wrong part. Call march 16th that it was fixed and picked up March 17 2015. Upon pickup the windshield had two cracks, one about 3 ft long and the other about a foot long. Asked the lady who drove my Mazda and she acknowledged that she seen the two cracks in windshield. In the initial inspection by the technician he listed everything that was wrong with the car but nothing about the front glass. I called 3/18/15 to report this and said I would need to have manager see the car. I drove it to them today and he told me since they were not working anywhere near the windshield they were not at fault. When we both agreed that the broken windshield happened while at their business he replied " it could've happened in the parking lot and we are not responsible". After told him about family members doing business with them in past he went inside and did some figuring and made some calls. He came out and told me again that they are not responsible for damage while on their property. Told me to have my insurance fix it which I do not have collateral for the windshield. He then told me that someone could throw a brick threw my windshield on their lot and they are not responsible. Asked to speak to a manager in which he told me he was one of the owners. My problem is that the windshield was not broken upon delivery and was when I picked it up and they refuse to make it right. They have the responsibility of abailment to take care of my property. I would expect more from a major dealership. Spreading the word not to trust them.