Patrick Kia

(5.0) 3 Reviews

4810 Nine Mile Road, Richmond, VA 23223

Used 804-539-3484 Used 804-539-3484

Best car buying experience for me so far...by far!

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

I cannot say enough about how great my experience with Patrick Kia was. Saw the specific vehicle that I wanted in their inventory. Called them up and they started the paperwork right away. Did I mention I live 385 miles from the dealership? I was picked up from the Amtrak train station, saved over $1800 on MSRP and was in and out of their dealership in an hour and a half for the 5 hour trek back home. Love my new Rio! Thanks to everyone at Patrick Kia. (Ask for Kevin)

Amazing Experience

by from Charles City, VA |

I recently purchased a used car from Patrick Kia. From the moment I walked in the door, it was a pleasant time. A gentleman greeted us at the door and showed us to someone to talk to. We met with Mr. Tribbey, and he guided us through the entire process. I must add that Mr. Tribbey, is a genuinely nice guy and was a pleasure to deal with. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the process and seamlessly guided us through it. There was not the least bit of pressure and everything was very smooth. I did run into a minor issue when I was leaving the lot, in that the window regulator stopped working. The dealership took the car, and sent it to their Ashland store to be worked on. On the surface that sounds like it is a bad thing, but, the entire staff went out of their way to fix the issue, and in the end I almost felt like one of the family and never felt at all inconvenienced. I was given a loaner car for the night and the repair was done the next day. I cannot say how great everyone at Patrick is, the car was an excellent price, the staff is above friendly, and the facilities are superb. I would recommend Patrick to everyone, and if you get the opportunity, Mr. Tribbey is an asset to the dealership and will make you leave with a smile on your face.

No hassle in finance..

by from Glen Allen , va |

They didnt try to switch me in finance and were upfront with the whoe deal!