Patchetts Ford

Service 877-700-4492

Home of the Lifetime Oil Changes

Great service experience

by from Delhi Ca |

While shopping for a new vehicle i was a little skeptical about going in to a dealer that i had never visited before. I was at ease and amazed at the customer service that i was provide with. The staff were very honest and really nice. After purchasing my new truck i have been back to service my vehicle and every experience has been great. Thank you to all the staff for their hard work.

February 25, 2014

Thank you, Michael, we will definitely share your great comments with everyone. It is great to have you as a new customer and we are very happy to hear how well you have been treated. Everyone here at the dealership works very hard to make sure that every customer knows how much we appreciate them, whether they have been here one or one hundred times. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

nice dealership

by from California |

Nice dealership. Curtious salesman. They did not have what I was looking for this time.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for visiting Patchetts Ford. We're sorry that we didn't have exactly what you were searching for, but please remember that we are adding different vehicles to our inventory every day. You never know when the perfect vehicle will pop up. Thanks again.

nice dealership

by from California |

March 31, 2014

Horrible Experience.

by from Manteca, Ca |

I was contacted by Josh almost immediately after I requested information on a f150. We set up an appointment for a couple of days later. When I arrived for my appointment another salesman then told me Josh was sick and couldn't make it. He then told me the truck I had set up a test drive for was sold! I was never notified by anyone that the vehicle was sold prior to my appointment. The salesman then tried to sell me a truck way out of my price range. I may have spent 10 minutes at the dealership. Waste of my time. At least tell someone the vehicle has been sold before they drive an hour for an appointment. I will not be coming back here.

March 17, 2014

Ali, I am truly sorry for your unfortunate experience. I wish I would have been able to get in touch with you the day before our scheduled appointment. When I learned that the truck we were going to test drive at was sold, I called to let you know but your voicemail box was full. When the salesman who helped you called me upon your arrival, I told him we did have an appointment set up and that the truck had sold, but we had another one similar that would be coming up soon he should tell you about. His notes to me were that you were in a hurry and didn't have time to look around but that you planned to come back in that Friday to look at other options. He has even followed up with me a couple of times to see if you were going to be coming in, and I have tried to contact you. I'm very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience and aren't considering coming back to us at this time, but I do want you to know that we are here to help you. If there is anything that I can do which would help change your mind, please feel free to call or email me anytime. Sincerely, Josh.

Enjoyable Buying Experience

by from Hilmar, CA |

This was my second experience with Patchetts and in both cases Josh worked with me to get a deal done that was very satisfactory and most importantly was haggle free and timely. I can honestly say that I have mentioned his name specifically to anyone who has asked about my new F-150 in the two weeks since my purchase.

January 19, 2014

Thanks, Matt. It is always a pleasure working with you, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. I truly appreciate the repeat business and the word of mouth you're spreading. I look forward to helping you with all of your future car/truck needs, and I'll see you when you come in for your first oil change. Thanks again, Josh.

Excellent hassle free buying experience.

by from Visalie, CA |

The price advertised was exactly what we paid with no dealer games or "let me check with my manager" antics. The paperwork was mostly filled out when we got there. Josh the sales person was excellent as was the finance manager. All in all I would definitely recommend this dealership. This was probably the most hassle free car buying experience in a long time.

November 12, 2013

Thanks, Martystang. We're very glad to hear that Josh and everyone else were able to make it such a great experience and to make the very long drive worth it for you. We are glad you appreciate our "no games" approach with all of our customers and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Thanks again.

Great place and service

by from Visalia Ca |

I saw a used F250 ion Cars.com at Patchett's Ford in Turlock Ca. I used cars.com to contact them. Within 1 hour they had me prequalified for a great interest rate. I made the 2 hour drive from Visalia ca to Turlock ca and with in half an hour I was driving my 2012 F250 home. Best auto buying experience I have ever had. I would recommend cars.com to help locate the vehicle your are looking for. I would also recommend Patchetts ford. Their prices were good and you get free oil changes for life of vehicle. No mileage limit and It doesnt matter if its new or used. Jon G. Visalia Ca

September 3, 2013

Thank you, Jon. We're very glad that you had such an easy experience and that you are enjoying your F250. We are always trying to make things easier for our customers and we love to hear it when customers let us know everything was so simple and straightforward for them. We look forward to seeing you again when you take advantage of your lifetime oil changes. Until then, enjoy your truck and thank you again for your kind words.

Excellent

by from Oakdale California |

I just want to take the time to thank all of the staff at Patchetts Ford for their dedication and commitment to excellence. I have taken my Ford time after time to have it service without any issues. The staff makes every effort to complete the job on time. I am a firm believer that sometimes you have to take the extra time to do the job right. I have no complaints and I will continue to bring my car to Patchetts Ford over and over. Thank you...Marie

August 14, 2013

Thank you very much, Marie. We appreciate you kind words and we really appreciate you making the trip from Oakdale to visit us in Turlock. When we shared your comments with everyone here, it brought a smile to every face. We thank you for taking the time to pass your experiences along and we look forward to having you as a valued customer for many years to come. Thanks again.

Great Dealer

by from Visalia, CA |

Great dealer to work with. Josh made the process of buying easy and pain free. Check them out for yourself

August 7, 2013

Thank you, "Chevy Guy." We're glad Josh made everything so easy, and we definitely appreciate you driving the extra miles to come to Patchetts. We hope you keep enjoying your Ford for years to come and maybe you can stop by to say hello to Josh the next time you are in the area. Thanks again.

Great Service

by from Turlock, CA |

We have been having our cars serviced at Patchetts Ford since we moved to this area. John Mier, Service Advisor, has helped me since about the first time I took my car to Patchetts Ford and he has always been very knowledgeable and helpful. As long as he is at Patchetts Ford, I will bring the car there for service. I don't see the people who do the work on the car but when I pick up the car, I never have any complaints about what has been done. Also the man who drives the van if a person needs a ride home or back to Patchetts is a very nice person. We also purchased a car from Patchetts Ford and the buying process was handled very well and we probably weren't the easiest of customers to please.

July 19, 2013

Thank you very much, Carolyn. It's always great to hear from a customer like yourself when John and everyone has done such a good job for you in both service and sales. They work very hard to provide the best experiences for our customers and it absolutely makes their day when someone like yourself takes the time to pass it along. We'll definitely make sure to pass your kind words along to everyone. Thank you again.

Smooth Transaction

by from Visalia, CA |

Found our "new" used vehicle on cars.com. We dealt w/ Josh, the internet sales manager. We drove 2 hours for the car we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.

June 9, 2013

Thank you Bryan and Kris. We're glad that we were able to make everything easy for you especially after your drive. Josh was very pleased when we told him about your comments and he wanted us to thank you on his behalf again. We hope you are enjoying your "new" vehicle and please stop by to say hello when you are in the area again.