Price Ford of Turlock

5200 N Golden State Blvd, Turlock, CA 95382

New 877-324-6779 New 877-324-6779
Used 877-595-0310 Used 877-595-0310
Service 877-700-4492 Service 877-700-4492

Home of the 7 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Our Third Purchase Here

by from Modesto, CA |

This is our third purchase from Ernie and Hugh for ourselves and the fifth for family members. We have always valued the help and advice from the service department especially from Mark and Nick Eddie, if we are going to buy another vehicle Price will be where we will go. Gene & Teresa Dias

Excellent friendly Services

by from Livingston, CA |

Good service all the way around. Very flexible as I changed my service and it was accommodated. Fast and friendly from everyone. Service Manager, Brian was knowledgeable and helpful.

FAST AND FRIENDLY!~!

by from TURLOCK, CA |

THE ENTIRE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS VERY HELPFUL AND THOROUGH WHILE RESOLVING MY ELECTRONIC THROTTLE BODY MALFUNCTION, ALONG WITH PROVIDING A LOANER CAR WITHOUT QUESTION.

April 10, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Russell. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

excessive service recommendations

by from Winton, CA |

Bought my 2014 Ford Edge at Price Ford with 26K miles. Overall very positive buying experience. Took it in 4K miles later for 30K service and was told it needed Transmission fluid change, coolant change, and fuel filter change. Was not asked about history of the vehicle or how the vehicle is used. Was later told they always recommend service as if the vehicle is run under extreme conditions. This seems to me to be unnecessary and far different than the owners manual recommendations. I would have liked to have been informed about the rational of their recommendations. Will not be returning for service or to purchase my next Ford.

April 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to express your honest comments with us. Here at Price Ford of Turlock, we are committed to the highest caliber of customer service and quality of work you can trust. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns so we can answer any remaining questions or comments you might still have and give you the peace of mind you truly deserve. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

Service

by from Modesto, Ca. |

Service was done in a timely manner. Magazines could have been a bit more varied.

April 1, 2016

Hi, Peter! Thank you for your positive review. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great Services

by from Turlock, CA |

I came to Ford thinking there is no way I will be approved for financing. I was and I received the car that I really wanted a Ford Edge. The staff was very nice and respectful they worked with my on my situation and helped me get into a car, and I will always come back if I am looking into another car.

Fabulous Dealership

by from Modesto, California |

Very good service, great people from the service department, sales etc. the best dealership I have ever worked with. I can't say enough about this Dealership.

Excellent customer service

by from Modesto,California |

This service department is amazing! We travel a long distance to take our transit here due to excellent customer service! We get personal attention with no delay to other customers! I would give all personnel a "10" in customer service! I have seen the employees treat all customers the same as me! Thank you Debbie

February 25, 2016

Thank you, Debbie, for the glowing review! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.

Great Service

by from Atwater, Ca |

Service manager was great! He had me ride with one of the techs so he could experience my issue. The tech himself was friendly and he was able to diagnose my issue as well as correct the issue. I got my truck back the same day with complimentary hitch cover and multi point inspection. I Would recommend Price Ford Turlock!!

Great experience!!

by from Cere,s ca |

Love dealing with Joel! Price ford service is second to none. That's why we know our used truck was properly inspected before we bought it.

February 25, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Gustavo. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy.