Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

4801 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825

New 888-485-7965
Used 888-484-5659
Service 877-468-2541

Don't Worry, Drive Happy!

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Warsaw, IN |

Just returned home with our new Santa Fe GLS, and we couldn't be happier! This was the first time we'd been inside a dealership and not felt intimidated or pressured. All the sale staff we dealt with were extremely friendly, courteous and professional. They worked very hard to put us in the vehicle we wanted at a price we could afford. After the sale was complete, our primary salesman Cody spent the time necessary to explain the features of our new SUV, and even linked our iPhones through the Santa Fe's bluetooth. We were very impressed and pleased with the level of service. We wouldn't hesitate to come back again, and will refer our friends and family in the market for a vehicle to Glenbrook Hyundai. We feel we walked in the front doors this afternoon as customers but we left as family. Overall, the was an excellent buying experience!

Easy, Courteous, Professional staff...always

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Super Smooth as always...all the service advisors are super courteous and willing to help...and explain everything in detail...I love that!

Amazing

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

From start to finish its was an amazing experience the all my questions and answers was giving quickly the entire sales staff was just great couldn't of asked for anything more

Perfect name "Happy Car Store"

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The Happy Car Store is the best. Always kind courteous they go the extra mile to make you feel like a most valued customer! I have a local dealership and drive two hours to the Fort Wayne Glenbrook dealer for all my service to my car. This means planning at least one weekend every 3-4 months around my dealer visit... so worth it. Thank you team for always giving 100% to keep this customer coming back!

Great service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Friendly people at the service center and in the sales department. Clean and the salesmen are not pushy. Good refreshments while waiting.

oil change

by from fort wayne IN |

I was only there for 45 minutes for oil change and my oil change plan expired by 500 miles and they honored it anyways

great service with friendly attitude - all on time

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

as it was a Saturday, we were unable to take the time to get some work done that needed done, other than an oil change - Rob gave us a nice, brand new Sonata to drive for the day so we could pick up our 2009 Sonata later that day - all the work was done on time and they checked with us before doing any other work that may have needed doing - it was a pleasant experience and we were impressed with some of the new features of the Sonata that was loaned to us

All around good experience

by from Churubusco, IN |

The service tech was very friendly and helpful. Service was quuck. The parts department was also very helpful and knowledgeable. All around good service.

service

by from FtWayne Indiana |

They got my car in right away to fix it although since the problem occurred fast I did not have an appointment. I appreciate that!

Great service department

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Work is always performed to my satisfaction and in a timely manner. My car always comes back to me clean.

Happy Customer

by from Bluffton, Indiana |

Gina was very efficient. Got me set up with an oil change, tire rotation, car wash very quickly. Maintenance staff got it done in its usual fast time. Barely had time to eat my popcorn (which i always enjoy) Your staff is wonderful. Always cheerful. Even though it means a trip to Ft Wayne from Bluffton, I won't take my Elantra anywhere else.