Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

4801 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825

New 888-485-7965
Used 888-484-5659
Service 877-468-2541

Don't Worry, Drive Happy!

Terrible Service

by from Kendallville, IN |

I spent all yesterday and then today trying to find out how much it would cost to fix my car and if it would be covered under my warranty because my check engine light came on and the code was P2562- boost control position sensor "A" They kept telling me they can't tell me how much it will cost until I pay 100 dollars for them to do a diagnostic test, which I already had done for free. So I ended my chat with them told them I wasn't going to be using their services because I spent 2 days trying to get an answer and their customer service is horrible. My dealer called me right after that and told me that he had called that same hyundai dealership told them the code and that it was sensor A because that is what i told my dealer and gave them my VIN number and they then told him that it would cost me 140 to fix it, however they lied to me and told me they couldn't give an estimate until they knew exactly what was wrong after I make an appointment with them that would cost 100 dollars for the diagnostic test.

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store responded to this review

January 10, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for your experience. I have reviewed your 3 different chat conversations with our customer care department, one with the sales department, and the other was with the service department. The service department never received the code nor the VIN to your car so we could not provide the proper information to you. I've personally tried calling you several times in the past several months only to leave voice messages, but no calls in return. We take great pride in our service department as we're the only Hyundai service department in the US to be #1 in Customer Satisfaction for 6 consecutive years for our region. When you have a chance, please call me. Thank you, Aaron Cox Internet Director/Floor Manager

Stumping for Justin Stump

by from Bluffton, IN |

Justin Stump is a wonderful communicator. By that I mean he is very friendly over the phone and discusses clearly all tasks that need to be performed on a vehicle. While the service on our car was being performed Justin made it possible for us to have a nearly new Genesis to drive. When Our car was delivered back to our hone it had been thoroughly washed on the outside and cleaned on the inside. Kudos to Glenbrook Hyundai and Justin Stump for taking great care of our car. He carries the Hyundai banner very high!

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store responded to this review

November 21, 2014

Bob, Thank you for your kind review! - Aaron

Staff at Glenbrook Hyundai go above and beyond

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I was four hours away from home and accidentally locked my keys in the trunk of my new Sonata. My car was towed to Glenbrook Hyundai and when they were not able to make a laser key for me ( it would take two days,and I had to be at work the next day at 7:00 am) they told me no worry. They would get in and get it opened. It took three mechanics to take out the back seat and one squeezed in and out through the trunk ( an a very hot afternoon). They saved my husband from a four hour drive to bring me the extra set of keys! I believe one of the workers was already off the clock. Thank you Glenbrook Hyundai ( George and Todd) and all the rest of the staff that saved my day.Not only do I have a first class car, but also can count on first class service. And I owed them just a thank you for all their trouble. THANKS Glenbrook Hyundai in Ft. Wayne!!!!

I can't get over it!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I went to Glenbrook huyndai on 4/30/12 to get my 2011 Elantra serviced, while sitting in the waiting area a salesman that I had done business with before came and sat down to talk to me. When he found out that I did not purchase my car from glenbrook Huyndai he asked me why. When I told him why he said we have to fix this. He talked to someone in the front office and they remembered the situation that happened in November. Fix it they did, I picked up my 2012 Limted Elantra later that day. No higher Payment or cost. I almost cried because it's not often that you come across a person or business that will admit to let alone fix their mistakes. I feel really blessed.

Positive Purchase and Service Experiences

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased my new Hyundai Elantra from Glenbrook Hyundai in 2005. It was a very positive experience. Since then, I've taken my Elantra there for each and every service, and have been completely satisfied with their cost and quality of service. Everyone always does their best to ensure that all of my experiences with Glenbrook Hyundai are positive ones! My Elantra still looks and runs like a new car!!

Good service

by from Fort Wayne, In |

Nice store, good service at the store, they take care of me and my car.

Happy customer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Always been treated really good whe. I have come here.

Superior service

by from Fort wayne, In |

I have 2 hyundais,bought both new at glen brook Hyundai. I will make 4-5 visits each year on both and have never had a negative visit. They are the best and have always taken excellent care of my cAr. There is nothing better!

Good rewards

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Justin is always really nice to work with and always good about talking it through with me. Great quality since my car is old. Good rewards program as well.