Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

4801 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825

New 888-485-7965
Used 888-484-5659
Service 877-468-2541

Don't Worry, Drive Happy!

Brand NEW VELOSTER!

by from Fort Wayne IN |

The process took a very small amount of time to complete my lease agreement and went very well. I decided to get a vehicle that was just taken off the truck so they had to run it through PDI. I was there about 4 hours but the salesman Chris really went the extra mile to make sure I was well taken care of and even helped the team that washes and cleans the cars out to get me out of there fast. He never made me feel like I had to run my credit first before I looked at the vehicle and even let me take one home Friday night to make sure I really liked it. Great team of people at Hyundai! Love my new car and the fact that I can go in there and be taken care of like Chris did for an extended amount of time! Thanks Chris and Shane for your hard work and dedication!

Nice Car Buying Experience

by from Carmel, IN |

I purchased by 2013 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec at Glenbrook Hyundai. Chris Jasso was the salesperson that sold me the car. He was a great help in making the process quick and painless. It was one of the easiest car purchase experiences that I have ever encountered. Thanks Chris!

I too had a bad experience with this dealership.

by from Ft Wayne IN |

I was told that the factory warranty would extend to the 2010 Sonata I purchased and the difference I was quoted was around $4,000. I was in a hurry because I had a lot of junk in the vehicle I was trading in. I was quoted and presented the offer of $4,000 difference and had agreed to this, I was running late for work so was signing forms without reading them thoroughly. The "closing" manager had added $2,242 and titled it "service contract" They have a sign posted to get everything in writing. The original offer of $4,000 difference should have been honored. The additional $2,242, will cover approximately 48,000 miles. The sales person said the factory warranty would cover these miles. I realize the dealership makes 50% commission on each warranty they sale, however this additional $2,242 puts me up side down, I now owe over $20,000 for a vehicle that has a book value of less than 14K. Not happy.

Buying experience at Glenbrook Hyundai

by from Fort Wayne IN |

Excellent buying experience at Glenbrook Hyundai for a new Santa Fe Sport. Dealership was able to locate vehicle with exact color combination and equipment that we wanted at a competitive price. Entire buying process went well. Worked with John Purdy to finalize the deal and for the pick up. He was very professional. Highly recommend dealership and John specifically to anyone looking to purchase a Hyundai.

Integrity in a Car Dealership ... It Exists HERE!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I?ve purchased and sold many cars over my lifetime. Never have I had a better experience than with John at Glenbrook Hyundai (The Happy Car Store) in Fort Wayne, IN. Our youngest son needed to trade in his older model car so we decided to start looking around. He had a couple vehicles in mind that interested him and added the Hyundai Veloster to that list when his older brother mentioned it to him. After the test drive, he knew it was the right choice for him. The look and feel of the vehicle won him over but with a 34 mile roundtrip daily commute for work, the gas mileage increase topped it off. He didn?t even bother to test drive another car. John made us a deal we couldn?t refuse so he?s now the proud, HAPPY owner of a Hyundai Veloster. Thanks John for making this an actually enjoyable car buying experience for us all! P.S. We?ll be back to test drive the Genesis coupe for the hubby ? soon!

Excellent experience

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

LOVE our new Genesis. Salesman (Cleveland Brock) was very easy to work with, and we didn't feel like we were "getting worked over" by a car salesman. He's very honest, and knows EVERYTHING about the car and all the perks. Got a great deal, very willing to do whatever it took to make us happy. Kurt (the finance guy) made things a breeze for us (it could have been the stellar credit rating), but we got the feeling that he treats ALL his customers like a number 1 priority. Slid through without any problems. This will most likely be our last car purchase, but if it's not, going forward, all our cars will be Hyundai's sold by the good folks at the Happy Car Store.

Great buying experience.

by from Columbia City,In |

Stopped into the lot at Glenbrook Hyundai just to look at their offerings. Roughly 3 hours later, we are driving a new 2013 Elantra home. We were greeted by one Justin Stuckey. We told him what we were looking for, and this would be in trade for a 2008 Pontiac G6. Took a 2013 Elantra Limited for a test drive, went back to the dealership, crunched some numbers, gave a little, took a little... All's well that ends well. Now, don't get me wrong.. Justin is VERY good at his job,for the dealership and for his customers. Maybe some additional dickering would have netted us a bit more of a gain, but my wife and I feel we were treated very FAIRLY. Personal service, and a painless purchase. As a military veteran, I qualified for a 500 dollar discount. As I needed to submit a copy of my DD214, besides bringing the second set of keys from the trade in, I stopped in the dealership the following day. While I was there, Justin showed me around the dealership, which by the way is very modern and customer friendly. Sorry for the sheer volume of words here, but in a nutshell..Very pleased.

Nice Job..Ryan Coleman

by from Defiance, OH |

was looking for a decent used car...Ryan was able to show me the benefits of a new car purchase. The Elantra is a highly rated car in many categories. My wife is soooo happy with the new Elantra. The "happy car store" made my wife happy, and a happy wife makes a happy life :-)

Staff at Glenbrook Hyundai go above and beyond

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I was four hours away from home and accidentally locked my keys in the trunk of my new Sonata. My car was towed to Glenbrook Hyundai and when they were not able to make a laser key for me ( it would take two days,and I had to be at work the next day at 7:00 am) they told me no worry. They would get in and get it opened. It took three mechanics to take out the back seat and one squeezed in and out through the trunk ( an a very hot afternoon). They saved my husband from a four hour drive to bring me the extra set of keys! I believe one of the workers was already off the clock. Thank you Glenbrook Hyundai ( George and Todd) and all the rest of the staff that saved my day.Not only do I have a first class car, but also can count on first class service. And I owed them just a thank you for all their trouble. THANKS Glenbrook Hyundai in Ft. Wayne!!!!

I can't get over it!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I went to Glenbrook huyndai on 4/30/12 to get my 2011 Elantra serviced, while sitting in the waiting area a salesman that I had done business with before came and sat down to talk to me. When he found out that I did not purchase my car from glenbrook Huyndai he asked me why. When I told him why he said we have to fix this. He talked to someone in the front office and they remembered the situation that happened in November. Fix it they did, I picked up my 2012 Limted Elantra later that day. No higher Payment or cost. I almost cried because it's not often that you come across a person or business that will admit to let alone fix their mistakes. I feel really blessed.