Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

4801 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825

New 888-485-7965
Used 888-484-5659
Service 877-468-2541

Don't Worry, Drive Happy!

I can't get over it!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I went to Glenbrook huyndai on 4/30/12 to get my 2011 Elantra serviced, while sitting in the waiting area a salesman that I had done business with before came and sat down to talk to me. When he found out that I did not purchase my car from glenbrook Huyndai he asked me why. When I told him why he said we have to fix this. He talked to someone in the front office and they remembered the situation that happened in November. Fix it they did, I picked up my 2012 Limted Elantra later that day. No higher Payment or cost. I almost cried because it's not often that you come across a person or business that will admit to let alone fix their mistakes. I feel really blessed.

Positive Purchase and Service Experiences

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased my new Hyundai Elantra from Glenbrook Hyundai in 2005. It was a very positive experience. Since then, I've taken my Elantra there for each and every service, and have been completely satisfied with their cost and quality of service. Everyone always does their best to ensure that all of my experiences with Glenbrook Hyundai are positive ones! My Elantra still looks and runs like a new car!!

HYUNDAI MOVING AHEAD OF ALL

by from Plymouth, Indiana |

My experience with the dealership was strictly online........In the past I wouldnt have even considered a hyundai.....Recently I have seen the kind of warranties, the looki of the new cars and the fair prices for all. This is why I inquired about the Hyundai. I am considering buying a car and wwith the new Hyundai, the outstanding treatment I receive, and although I have been driving a Lexus I am considering changing automobiles.....Hyundai I think is oon the right tract....Keep up the good work.

Good service

by from Fort Wayne, In |

Nice store, good service at the store, they take care of me and my car.

Happy customer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Always been treated really good whe. I have come here.

Superior service

by from Fort wayne, In |

I have 2 hyundais,bought both new at glen brook Hyundai. I will make 4-5 visits each year on both and have never had a negative visit. They are the best and have always taken excellent care of my cAr. There is nothing better!

Good rewards

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Justin is always really nice to work with and always good about talking it through with me. Great quality since my car is old. Good rewards program as well.

2012 Sonata

by from ft wayne |

I had a very good experience at Glenbrook Hyundai recently. I purchased a 2012 Sonata and the salesperson was so friendly she made it easy for me to decide what I wanted to do. I love my car, they had the prices on the side of the window with the price of the warranty covering the additional 100,000 miles right in front so I knew what it cost. When I got down to getting the deal I had in mind, they worked me. The sales manager even came down to talk to me making it seem personal. I know I will keep my car for along time but I will tell all of my friends and family to go shop at Glenbrook Hyundai.

Amazing Service/VIP Treatment

by from Angola, IN |

Glenbrook Hyundai... I just purchased my brand new 2012 Hyundai Sonata from this dealership. I was very impressed with the attitude of not only my salesman, but the entire dealership. They nailed VIP treatment to a tee. Today, is a very rainy day and my salesman took the time to pull the vehicle we liked into a garage. We were able to see every feature on the vehicle, and experience the test drive. Good thing they had a huge supply of inventory. I was not planning on buying today, but after the amazing treatment I received, it just made sense. I strongly recommend reaching the internet department at Glenbrook Hyundai, in your next vehicle search. Top notch treatment, and they truly are committed to servicing the customer. My salesman, John Purdy, even called me on my newly paired cell phone to make sure my bluetooth phone was working correctly. Great product, with outstanding commitment to serve.

great work!

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

Keep up the good work at the Happy Car Store!! Although it took a little while to get my new Elantra, it was worth the wait.