Putnam Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick & GMC

Used 855-594-4291

Home of Red Carpet Service for over 40 years

Great service

by from Burlingame, CA |

Chris was really good about letting me know where in the process the work was and didn't keep me waiting too long for the car to be fixed.

Patient, Professional Service

by from Burlingame, CA |

I took my 2004 Malibu in for a maintenance and an electrical check. All issues were explained to me in a very patient and understandable manner. My service consultant expanded the time my car was in the shop to fit in some unforeseen issues uncovered during the maintenance and a few recalls that had come in for parts on the car over the past year and was very accommodating overall. After the maintenance, the car feels noticeably more responsive, plus they gave it a good clean. Overall a great experience for a guy trying to keep an old car on the road for as long as I can.

Great service..

by from Burlingame , California |

Charlie Shetzu was awesome. He work with me regards the best service for my car and work out the payments that is best for me. Very accomodating, very service oriented and a pleasure to work with.

Great Job

by from Milpitas, calif. |

Even though my Yukon was delaid in arriving, I'm very happy with the vehicle. Everyone was very helpful in the whole process, from the sales force to finance, to dilevery.

Service

by from Burlingame CA |

I picked up my truck looking like new after service department took it upon themselves to clean the upholstery which was stained and the detailing of the truck was fantastic. Thanks for the added care given to me by Chris and the department. I really appreciated leaving with more than I expected from just the required service.

Excellent customer Service

by from Burlingame CA |

Best car buying experience (from a dealer) ever. Good people. Not pushy and very interested in getting me a vehicle that met MY needs!

Prompt repair of problem

by from San Francisco, CA |

I brought my Buick in for a coolant problem. Your service department replaced the water pump and found that two body mounts needed to be replaced in addition. Mr. Szetu did an excellent job with my car.

Great Service Experience

by from Burlingame, CA |

I have been a Putnam customer for almost two decades and the service I receive has always been "top notch". Service Manager Jorge Dubuk knows me by name and keeps me well informed of what service is being provided and when I can expect to get my vehicle back. Putnam GMC is a 10 out of 10 in my book. I look forward to a continued positive experience each time I bring my vehicle in for service or to purchase another new vehicle.

Great service

by from San Francisco, ca |

Spoke with Leo. He was honest and tools me everything going on with the recall and what services I did and did not need. I really trusted him.

Dennis

by from Foster City, Ca |

Hector Santi was very pleasant and informative and treated us very well. He's the reason we bought the car and your people have always kept me coming back.