Don Ayres Honda

New 877-256-1285
Used 877-259-4978
Service 877-289-5760

12 Time President's Award Recipient

What we were looking for in the buying experience!

by from Kendallville |

We came here looking to buy a Honda. Instead we found a Toyota. The pricing here is right on!! Our salesperson was patient as I drove three cars:) It was a great experience! I will go back here again!!

Don Ayres Honda responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad that Cleveland was able to help you find the right vehicle for your family. Please remember, because you purchased the Toyota here, you can get its oil changed for only $12.95. Thank you for your business.

Grand Slam Customer Service Home Run

by from New Haven, Indiana |

Customers come first at Don Ayers! We purchased a 2007 Honda CR-V. From Sales making sure we were happy with our choice then having the car ready when we showed up a day early to take delivery to Finance making sure we understood our purchase. Then, 2 days after delivery, an issue developed with the car, our salesman took us right to service, service drove the car even though they were booked for the day then made sure we had transportation. Before we were a mile away from the dealership, we got the call telling us our car was ready and we could pick it up any time. Every Team member is in board with making customers happy. A Customer Service Grand Slam!

Satisfied

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Rick and his team were great. The no haggle price was just that, after researching 2012 Honda Accords mine was priced just right, with a warranty and certified! After one day of owning my car, I realized there was a chip in the windshield that I did not notice while purchasing. I took it back in and showed Carlo, and he took care of replacing the whole windshield for me! Jarrod, Carlo, and Rick are great guys making sure I got the best service of ANY dealership around. They got me in a great car with the Don Ayre's Great Service guarantee! That's why my family ONLY deals with Don Ayre's Honda.

My great experience with sale person at Don Ayres

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This is my second purchase at Don Ayres with Gabriel Teachron, he is very helpful and very knowledgeable about his job..very friendly and will try everything to work with you for the best deal. .Also his manager and basically everyone are very helpful. .I would recommend to everyone to buy car there and I already sent before a few friends..Thank you Don Ayres and Gabriel Teachron. .i am very happy with my cars and your service..

I had a great car buying experience at Don Ayres!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a great car buying experience at Don Ayres Honda in Fort Wayne. My salesman, Shane Sullivan was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly, and the whole team made the the experience a good one. I also love my new convertible :-) Thank you Don Ayres Honda!

Great buying experience! Awesome Salesman!

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

We had a awesome buying experience! Caleb Craun was our Salesman and he was very friendly and down to earth. We were not pressured to buy a car and he made sure we got the car we wanted. He was the best Salesman there. I was very impressed how we were treated and was glad it was a enjoyable experience

quick, easy, and professional.

by from fortwayne, Indiana |

Was looking for another used honda, came in talked to Darrin Bickel. He made it fast easy and they also saved me some money on financing. It was a very good car buying experience, I give them a 5 star rating in my book!

Professor

by from New Haven, IN |

Just bought a Civic EXL with navigation. I was very impressed with my sales person Chris. Not only was he friendly and knowledgeable but he went to great lengths to make sure we got the right car at the right price. We took a several demo drives and got just what we needed and wanted. The entire experience was professional yet personal. I would recommend Don Ayers as a dealership and Chris as a salesman.

2012 Honda Accord

by from Manistee, MI |

I have been looking for a very specific Honda for quite some time now. I was attempting to purchase my vehicle locally in Northern Michigan however I had no luck. When I found the Don Ayres dealership on my search results I had finally found the vehicle I had been searching for. I immediately inquired on the vehicle and spoke with Gabriel. He was incredibly knowledgeable with the Honda brand & knew all the answers to my questions. I didn?t get the ?typical car salesman? feel from him. We had been communicating for a few days until I had finally decided to purchase the car. It was such a smooth transaction for me. Gabriel had walked me though absolutely everything I needed to know and kept in contact with me through the entire process. I truly enjoyed working with Don Ayres?s sales team. They are above and beyond for customer service! The only thing I would like to critique would be when I was finalizing my paperwork the loan department the gentleman was more concerned on selling me an additional warranty plan than actually going over the loan documents with me. After I had told him that I was uninterested in the additional product he flew though the loan documentation. I had no idea how much my loan payments would be, and when my loan is due until I asked. I feel that is something that should be covered before any paperwork was singed?. Also, the $500.00 I had used to hold the vehicle (with intent to get refunded back) was applied to my loan without my knowledge. It wasn?t until after I had drove 240 miles back home did I realize the $500.00 hadn?t been discussed ? and they processed it into my loan. Overall, I had a great experience with my vehicle, and the sales team. I love my 2012 Honda Accord Coupe and will continue to drive the car until all the wheels drive fall off. Thank you, Don Ayres!

Purchasing our Odyssey from Don Ayers

by from Spencerville, IN |

Chad was our salesman and he was great, would absolutely go back to him! Didn't pressure us, just showed us what was available and answered all our questions. (A few hours less when signing the paperwork would have been nice.) I'm excited we get oil changes for $12.95!

Wonderful Customer Service and Buying Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We had a great Sales Rep. Ty Odle. Showed us everything we wanted. Was not pushy or just showing us Honda's. He showed us several different makes in our price range. Great financial adviser as well. Did everything he could to stay within our budget and great interest rate. We were considering buying a 2008 Toyota Rav4 at another dealer.Ended up buying a 2011 Honda CR-V with less miles and better condition. We were very pleased with our buy process.