Don Ayres Honda

New 877-256-1285
Used 877-259-4978
Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

What we were looking for in the buying experience!

by from Kendallville |

We came here looking to buy a Honda. Instead we found a Toyota. The pricing here is right on!! Our salesperson was patient as I drove three cars:) It was a great experience! I will go back here again!!

July 10, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad that Cleveland was able to help you find the right vehicle for your family. Please remember, because you purchased the Toyota here, you can get its oil changed for only $12.95. Thank you for your business.

Awesome vehicle and even better service!

by from Albion, IN |

We went in looking for a fuel efficient SUV and heard that the Honda CR-V was the best around. My wife and I came to Don Ayers because we figured a Honda dealership would have them and of course they did. They have a wide selection of new and used models of the CR-V, we test drove one, and wanted it. Even with our bad credit, they were able to get us financed at a monthly payment that was affordable with our budget. In the 2 hours we were there, we test drove, did the application, credit application, made our down payment, signed our life away, and was on the road with our awesome vehicle. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle and if you want fuel efficiency in an SUV, the CR-V is the way to go with it's 22/28 mpg. Awesome job guys!

Good Deal on Great Car

by from Fort Wayne |

We came in looking for a new car but found a certified used car with more options and at a lower price. The sales staff were all friendly, knowledgable, and not too pushy. Some dealerships were very much in-your-face, but the Don Ayres group gave us plenty of room to browse at our leisure when asked. I would definitely recommend visiting them if you are in the market for a new or used car.

August 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. It is always our goal to let the process proceed at a pace the customer is comfortable with. Thank you for your business, John Watkins Business Improvement Manager

Great car, great experience

by from Decatur, IN |

Darrin was great to work with. Found us just what we were looking for. Jared in finance was quick and thorough with us as we were in a hurry. Highly recommend if you are car shopping.

August 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. It's always great to hear from happy customers. Especially ones that are in a hurry. That's always one of our biggest challenges. I know Darrin and Jarod will be happy to see your review. John Watkins Business Improvement Manager

An exceptional car buying experience.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I don.t typically enjoy the car buying process. Or waiting hours for the deal to be completed. Don Ayers is the single most professional, experienced, and organized group of sales professionals I have encountered. They made the process painless. Special kudos to Chris D, my salesman and the GM for all their assistance. And my Honda CR-V is FABULOUS!!!

August 8, 2014

Lorraine, Thank you for your honest and sincere feedback. It is our pleasure to have had the opportunity to serve you. I'll be sure to share your review with Chris. John Watkins Business Improvement Manager

Honda Pilot buying experience

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Thank you Don Ayres for making the car buying process an easy one. We knew what we were looking for and Darrin was helpful in making the process happen. We appreciate you introducing us to the service department for future maintenance on the Honda Pilot.

August 8, 2014

Dear Hoosier family, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad to hear that we were able to make your experience an easy one. I'm also glad to hear that Darrin introduced you to our Service Department. Be sure to take advantage of those $12.95 oil changes on your Pilot. Thank you for your business. John Watkins Business Improvement Manager

Soccer Mom

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I bought an Odyssey and I just love it. Ben helped me to find the perfect mini van for my family. I will definitely recommend Ben to my family and friends.

Will work with the most difficult customers

by from Payne, Ohio |

They will go out of their way to please you...even at their cost. You will never find another dealership who cares so much about you, instead of the profit they will make on the deal. Thanks Darrin!

Excellent service

by from Mt Pleasant, MI |

Very good service and would definitely recommend to my friends.

Sold right out from under us

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We have been talking to a salesman about the car for several days. I packed or three very small children and my husband took a half-day of work to drive about 90 miles to go buy this car. We got halfway there and the salesman called to tell us that someone else was test driving the vehicle. Keep in mind he had the day off but still came in to meet us at the dealership. Needless to say we ended up turning around. We were very upset that this happened. Not only did we carve time out of our busy lives, but so did that salesman. My guess is that the culture of the dealership is not such that he was able to take the commission for someone else stealing his sale. Regardless the whole thing was just frustrating. We're not likely to try and go back up there if something else becomes available. Too bad because it seemed like they were willing to work with us.

Great service

by from Fort Wayne, In |

I had the pleasure of working with Chad Oberlin as my sales rep. He did an excellent job and this was the most painless experience I've had. I dreaded having to purchase a vehicle, but the entire process from purchase, to financing, to leaving the parking lot took under and hour. Way to go Chad Oberlin and Don Ayers Honda! I will most definitely be back for my next purchase and also send family and friends to see you.