Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760 Service 877-289-5760

13 Time President's Award Recipient

Awesome Service!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Went shopping for a car not really expecting to buy anything, but after looking around at cars showed to me by Jeff, i fell in love with one! By the time i test drove the car and made my decision, it was almost closing time for the dealership and the bank. But the guys at Don Ayres worked with me and made the process simple. After all the running around i got my new car! It was clean as can be and the service was awesome!

Andy is the best

by from Van Wert Ohio |

I have now bought 3 Hondas from Don Ayres, an Odyssey and 2 Civics. Andy Hitzman is by far the best car salesman I have dealt with. I was in desperate need of a car just recently and Andy hooked me up!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I just purchased my first Honda. Even if I decide that Honda is not the car for me, I will return to Don Ayres to purchase my next car. The sales staff was amazing! Everyone was so friendly and smiling. They made an extremely stressful day much more relaxed. I felt that everything they said was honest and I was reassured on all of my questions/concerns. Financing was easy and quick as well. The salesman (Derry) took the time to hook up my phone, set my pre-sets and show me all the features of my new car. I am very happy with the experience I had at Don Ayers.

CAR PURCHASE

by from Hamilton, IN |

Very impressed with the staff, facilities, and how they approach all aspects of the business. We tell others of Don Ayers Honda.

Amazing experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I worked with Josh Chase and my experience was nothing short of outstanding! Impeccable knowledge overall. I've never gone to a car dealership where I didn't feel like the salesperson was faking everything until I came to Don Ayres. Josh could totally, truthfully answer all of my questions and was a huge help the entire time. Even putting up with my crazy parents too! He definitely gained a lifelong customer.

Great Experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My husband and I had a great experience at Don Ayres Honda when we recently purchased our CR-V. Our salesperson, Josh Chase, was so patient while we test drove different vehicles, giving us the history of each and answering our questions. The time he spent with us led us to the perfect car. Bill Hulwick, the used car manager, also made sure we were totally happy with our purchase. For great customer service, we recommend Don Ayres!

Don Ayres Honda responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Thank you for the kind words Susan. I'll be sure to share your review with Josh and Bill. We look forward to serving you again in the future. John Watkins - Business Improvement Manager

Sean Baney at Don Ayres Honds, Fort Wayne, IN

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Sean stayed with me and helped me through the process of buying my car. He was most helpful showing me many different cars and colors. My needs for a car are somewhat different inasmuch as I needed a car in which my Walker, which is a newer model and more sturdier than most other types, could be stored behind the driver's seat. I wanted a smaller car and Sean worked with me in order to find the perfect car which is a Honda HR-V. I love the car and was very pleased with Sean's help. Sincerely, Gerry Teders

Great service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I've purchased 3 hondas (2 Accords and one Civic) from Don Ayres and have been very satisfied each time. My (recent) salesman, Ty Preston did an outstanding job educating me on new Civic 2016. The dealership is always clean and the employees are helpful and friendly. I will go back!

2014 Certified Odyssey

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My wife and I worked with Jesse Kindig and he mitigated the stress of the buying process. He was very patient with our multiple visits and was extremely knowledgeable of the various years and models of Odyssey's were were looking at. This is our 3rd Honda purchase in 12 years and feel confident and comfortable working with Don Ayres.

Beyond Expectations

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was met immediately by a smiling and generous person. This dealership is an award winning business specializing in personal service. I felt no pressure. It was an adventure of exploration. They patiently listened to all my questions. Test driving numerous cars for a few days, I happily drove home in a new vehicle. The way I was treated eliminated much of the stress in such a purchase. Highly recommend this dealership.