Don Ayres Honda

New 877-256-1285
Used 877-259-4978
Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

What we were looking for in the buying experience!

by from Kendallville |

We came here looking to buy a Honda. Instead we found a Toyota. The pricing here is right on!! Our salesperson was patient as I drove three cars:) It was a great experience! I will go back here again!!

July 10, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad that Cleveland was able to help you find the right vehicle for your family. Please remember, because you purchased the Toyota here, you can get its oil changed for only $12.95. Thank you for your business.

Best car buying experience!!!

by from Ft Wayne Indiana |

We called ahead of time and they had a car ready for us to test drive when we arrived. The Lowest mileage and best deal. We left there with that car. They were quick and efficient and everyone involved was friendly and exemplified customer service. They even got us a better rate than the bank!!! Will definitely go back in the future!!!

Cleveland Brock was so very helpful and kind!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Customer service was beyond excellent! Cleveland Brock knew what I was looking for and was courteous and kind during the entire process!!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. It's always great to here from our satisfied customers. I'll be sure to share your review with Cleveland and his supervisor. We appreciate your business an look forward to serving you for many years to come. John Watkins Business Improvement Manager

Great all around experience

by from Fort Wayne IN |

Great place to get a new ride. Best vehicles in Fort Wayne for a decent price hands down. Make sure you ask for my guy Justin Price he will get you in a car perfect for you.

November 18, 2014

Austin, Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. I'll be sure to share your review with Justin and his supervisor. John Watkins Business Improvement Manager

long time customer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Always a pleasure working with the folks at Don Ayres, from my salesman Shawn Baney to service, everyone is very helpful.

Excellent customer service and personal attention

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We went there in September looking for a reliable used SUV with certain features, unable to find exactly what we were looking for in that visit. Chris Demetriades was our salesperson and continued to keep in contact with us and notified us whenever they got something in that matched our needs. We went back in and found a vehicle we wanted, Chris and the sales manager went out if their way to make sure we got the deal we needed. The hardest working sales staff I have ever experienced since I bought my 1st car over 20 years ago. Chris Demetriades will do whatever it takes to earn your business and get you what you want.

Wanted to buy

by from Churubusco, IN |

I was out looking at a 2015 Honda CRV and nobody came out. I don't know if it was lunchtime or it was to cold. I want a Honda but would hate to drive somewhere else.

November 18, 2014

Amra, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience and I would love the opportunity to make it right. Please stop by at your earliest convenience and ask to speak with the sales manager. Rick or Shannon will make sure you receive the attention you deserve. Sincerely, John Watkins Business Improvement Manager

Excellent service at Don Ayres Used cars

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Our 2011 Acura RDX was in excellent condition and they put the needed repairs to get this vehicle in as new condition. Great Job

Would recommend going here!!!!!

by from Indiana |

Bought a Used Equinox from here. It was a great deal and beautiful vehicle. Jeff in sales and Jim in financing were great to deal with. Hope to be coming here in the future

Wonderful Experience!

by from Decatur, Indiana |

I was nervous about purchasing a different vehicle, I had driven my previous one for over 10 years. My sister bought her Honda Odyssey years ago from Don Ayres so she referred me here. I had spent the morning online, shopping, comparing, pricing, to make the decision. I went to the dealership with 3 of my 4 youngest children in tow. I was immediately greeted and introduced to my sales person Lori Nicola. She was great! A perfect match for us on our van shopping adventure. She was very knowledgeable, professional, and most importantly patient! All of the sales people, Sales Managers, and Finance, were friendly, professional, and again most importantly patient! I found everything I needed and wanted at Don Ayers, I am glad my sister recommended it, I will recommend it to anyone as well! We had such a great experience and I am thrilled with my purchase!

Shane Sullivan was fantastic!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I called in to Don Ayers Honda to request information about a car I saw on their website. Shane Sullivan knew exactly which vehicle and its history. He didn't come across pushy or as a "salesman". When I showed up at Don Ayers, he had the vehicle out and ready for me to drive. He was courteous and professional and I never felt like I was being "sold". I can't tell you how refreshing that was. They gave me a fair trade in, and an amazing price on the vehicle. This was the fastest, easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience I've ever had. I would highly recommend Shane Sullivan to anyone looking for a great car buying experience.