Don Ayres Honda

New 877-256-1285
Used 877-259-4978
Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

great customer service ease of buying.

by from fort Wayne, in |

Stopped in just to test drive a cr-v, ended up going home with it. Friendly sales staff, no pressure to buy. Even helping with small repair that is needed on the sunroof.

purchased a car

by from roanoke indiana |

My experience at Don Ayers was great. Would recommend anyone to go there. Anwar is excellent and very helpful.

Customer overview

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Great sale people. As a customer, I'm very please about the services that I have received

Great Dealership, Excellent Salesman

by from Garrett, Indiana |

My family has now bought three cars through Don Ayres. Our need was mostly a trade-in for a newer minivan with fewer miles. We loved our last Odyssey which we also bought through the dealership. We continually choose to work with Anwar in used car sales. He does an excellent job of hearing our wants and needs, and helps us to find the right car for the job and within our budget. Five years ago, Anwar helped us find the right used car for my father, who was aging and had a limited budget. It's this kind of personal service that keeps us going back to them. I have loved each of my four Hondas: Accord, Civic & two Odysseys. I would choose Honda any day over any other brand. I would also choose our salesman any day and any time we have an emerging need. Thanks for your dedication to the greater Fort Wayne community and to your product.

Great Dealership, Excellent Salesman

by from Garrett, Indiana |

Great buying experience with Ed Feipel

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Ed was great to work with! Very knowledgeable on all the vehicles there. He went out of his way to ensure my wife and I were familiar with our new vehicles before we drove away. No pressure sales approach, knowledge and experience were all great attributes Ed possessed which created a great buying experience! His customer service knocked it outta the park.... You can put it on the board, YES!

Best customer service!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I purchased my Honda Accord from Anwar and was very pleased with the customer service I received from the entire team at Don Ayres Honda! Anwar showed me all the cars that were within the price range I provided and was very knowledgable about the details of all the cars he showed me. I truly enjoyed working with Anwar and will recommend him to everyone that I know is in the market for a used certified car. Anwar was super friendly and very personable! The finance person (I cannot remember her name) was excellent too, super friendly and knowledgable. She was very detailed about the warranty that came with my car and explained everything thoroughly. I had visited other dealerships before stopping in at Don Ayres Honda and by far this dealership has the most outstanding customer service. Thank you again to Anwar and everyone at Don Ayres Honda for a great car buying experience!

No pressure, simple, buying process.

by from Oxnard, CA |

I didn't feel any pressure at all during the buying process. I am a mechanic and I already knew what I was looking for so the salesman (chad oberlin) just let me do my thing. I decided I wanted to get the vehicle (2011 jeep liberty) and the buying process from beginning to end was no pressure. When they presented me with the option of extended warranty and service and whatnot I declined and she (Jamie) didn't try to push it on me. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Honesty and a Great Salesman keeps us coming back!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Our family has been with Don Ayres and Anwar (salesman) for the last 5 years. We first purchased a used vehicle around 2009 along with my son who also purchased his auto at the same time. We have had the pleasure to work with Anwar who has been one of the most considerate and loyal salesman that you could ask for. I then referred my sister to Anwar, who also purchased a car from him! All of our cars have been dependable and like new when purchased used since Don Ayres service dept. goes over everything before placing them on the lot to be sold. I feel like they care about their customers well being and the cars that they sell are up to their specifications! This being said we were again drawn back to Don Ayres and Anwar when we decided to purchase another vehicle!

Great cars and service!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a great experience buying my new Nissan from Don Ayres. I was helped by Jon and he was very friendly, accommodating, and made sure I understood everything every step of the way. I was able to find something in my price range, great mileage, is good in snow, and I am more than happy with my buy.