4740 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

Awesome Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I highly recommend my sales guy Joe Parra! He took the time to listen to what I was looking for and only showed me those suvs. He also took the time to show me all the eatures each SUV had to offer as well as how to use them. All staff was very friendly and helpful. I even got a better interest rate. I highly recommend to anyone out there looking for new or used. I felt like I got a good deal and I love my new wheels!

January 30, 2012

Thank you for your business and glad we were able to help you in your vehicle purchase. Hope you enjoy your new 'wheels!'

A pleasure working with rick

by from Fort Wayne |

Rick is a professional and knows what it takes to keep the customer satisfied. Just leased my fifth car with Rick in 13 years in turn key fashion. He gets me the best car for the best price. Thank you Rick.

January 30, 2012

Thank you for your continued business over the years Jimmy. Hope you enjoy your new car!

Bought new car

by from Fort Wayne |

We bought a 2009 Honda Civic from Don Ayres at a great price. The overall experiance was great. Joe Parra did a great job getting us in and out of there and taking good care of the vehicle by making sure everything was clean before he handed us the keys.

January 24, 2012

Glad to hear that you had a great experience with Joe. Hope you enjoy your new Civic!

Amanda

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

When I walked in to Don Ayres I was Greeted By Jeff we did not have an appointment but asked about a Jeep we had seen on-line Jeff knew what Jeep we were asking about just by price make and mileage. WOW!!!! The car was Great very clean, low mileage and a awesome price. Jeff made us feel very comfortable and not pressured at all. The service was fantastic I never thought that buying a car would be so easy. Jami helped us with the financing she was very knowledgeable and made it easy to understand. Earlier in the day we had visited a competitor with an appointment they were unprepared and didn't want to be honest about price and very dirty vehicles! I Will Recommend Don Ayers To Everybody I Know!!! AWESOME Guest Service! Thank You Jeff and Jami for all your hard work and kindness!!!! Amanda

Amanda

January 24, 2012

Thank you for your business Amanda and glad to hear that the whole process went smoothly for you. We look forward to your future business as well!

Moms car

by from Ligonier Indiana |

I was shopping for a used car so my daughter suggested we look at Honda.We went to Don Ayres Honda dealership. We were met by one of the salesman named Jarod Burgess. He introduced himself and ask what i was looking for. I explained and he showed me some of the cars and what was some of the options available. He was really patient with me through out the whole process. I ended up buying a car from them and am very happy with it.

January 24, 2012

Thank you for your business and glad to hear that you had a great experience with Jarod.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Angola, IN |

I bought my first new car at Don Ayres, a Pontiac Grand Am and bought a Dodge Caliber there on Saturday, December 31st. It was the same great experience as it was 25 years ago. I should have went to Don Ayres in September, when I started car shopping. Bill Fenoglio was helpful and courteous.

January 7, 2012

Thank you for the opportunity again to help you in your car buying decision. We look forward to another 25 years with you.

2012 CRV

by from Roanoke, in |

Great experience at Honda . Thanks. Love my new car.

January 4, 2012

Thank you for your business and enjoy your new CR-V Janie!

Great Experience!

by from Auburn, IN |

The overall experience was great from the time we drove into the lot until we left with our new vehicle. Branden Austin our salesman explained everything about the vehicle in detail which really sold us because we had been looking at a competitor's vehicle.

January 4, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and business Sammy.

by from Muncie, IN |

I would strongly recomend this dealer to anyone. I say this because my previous buying experience from Victory Honda was very bad and so I know what its like to get a bad deal and get extremely pressured to buy a car and Jimmy Adams was the sales rep who sold me the car and I felt no pressure at all. Plus everything was laid out and there was no hidden costs or things about the buy that I didn't know. So if you want to to buy a car and get freat customer service I would go to Don Ayres Honda.

December 17, 2011

Thank you for your business Brandon. Hope you enjoy your new car!