Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760

12 Time President's Award Recipient

Our New Car Buying Experience

by from Columbia City, IN |

Our salesman, Gabe, was very pleasant, efficient and not pushy. He kept us informed as to the process of obtaining our vehicle and having it ready to deliver. He did everything that he told us he would do and in a timely manner. When we picked up the car, there was a small problem and Gabe got it corrected right away. He followed up with us a few days after we brought the car home to be sure we were able to set up the options without any problem. All in all, our experience with Gabe and Don Ayres Honda was very positive.

Buyer re-establishing credit

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My wife and I recently were discharged from a bankruptcy and were looking to re-establish credit. We were not sure what to expect as far as an approval or what payment and interest rate to expect. We were both extremely satisfied with the results. Our sales person and our finance manager were very understanding and worked very hard to make sure we were very satisfied. Thank you to everyone at Don Ayres Honda for helping us find the kind of vehicle and payment that we were searching for.

buying experience

by from Fort Wayne |

I just purchased a used 2012 Honda Civic from Don Ayres and love the car. I did quite a bit of research online checking out 2012 Honda Civics and pricing. I was delighted to find this 'used' 2012 with low mileage and in spotless shape. Having access to the Carfax report was very helpful. I found all the staff especially, Andy Hitzemann and Jeremy Todd, to be very informative and supportive in making this a great experience.

August 2, 2012

Thank you for your business and we hope that you enjoy your new Civic!

Great Dealer

by from Oregon Ohio |

My salesman was very proffessional and was really nice. I was only there for about 2 hours. This is a great dealer if you are looking for honda.

August 2, 2012

Thank you for your business and we hope that you enjoy your new car!

Pleasant Experience

by from Wabash, IN |

Everyone at Don Ayres Honda was very courteous and friendly. I really liked the fact that it was a "no pressure" dealership. I didn't have anyone hassling me to see when I was going to buy my new car. My experience was a very pleasant one. I would not hesitate to send someone there that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 10, 2012

Thank you for your business and we hope that you enjoy your new CR-V!

New car buyer satisfied

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I communicate with Shannon Hoover mostly online before the purchase. He was professional and polite. Price was reasonable. My questioons were answered in a professional manner. The purchasing was smooth.

July 10, 2012

Thank you for your business and we hope that you enjoy your new Honda!

Multiple Honda Owner

by from Antwerp, Ohio |

I just purchased my 4th Honda from Don Ayres and am still impressed with the knowledge of the salesmen, the selection, and the ease of purchase. I never felt pressured into the sale and felt that I got a great deal once again.

July 10, 2012

Thank you for your continued business over the years. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Happy Honda purchase

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I am very pleased with my new Honda Accord Lease Purchase. Joe Parra is a very professional, helpful and knowledgable salesman. The people at Don Ayres listened and were able to take my car payment budget and make it a reality with a brand new 2012 Honda Accord...with leather interior! I was amazed at the value and can't wait to save money at the pump. Thank you Joe and all of the Don Ayres Honda staff. Jill Sample

New Car purchase

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

My husband and I have purchased several cars from Don Ayers Honda in Fort Wayne, IN The customer service the second you walk in the door is top notch. They were not overbearing just trying to make a sale, the salesman Rick and manager were more focused on helping me find just the right vehicle and purchase or lease option to best meet my families needs. Shannon one of the managers went above and beyond to take care of my husband and I as returning customers at Don Ayers Honda. Kuddos to the entire team at Don Ayers.

Great Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

When we outgrew our used CRV from Don Ayres, we originally looked at used Odysseys. But the New 2012s were such a good deal, including 0% financing that we we went for new. We asked for Chris Demetriades because he sold us our CRV and again he did a great job of answering questions, showing us the van and not once did I feel pressured or that I was being worked. I never got shuffled from one salemen to another or hassled to make a quick decision. Once we had the deal, John Hofmann (Business Manager) took the time to explain every piece of paper, every signature and was never pushy with all the extras (undercoating, extended warranty) like some dealerships. He simply explained what they were, gave me the price and said "it's up to you if you want them and we will go with whatever you choose". You can't ask for more than a great deal, great financing and a great experience with the people who work at the dealership. That's exactly what I got with Don Ayres.