Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

great experience!

by from Ligonier,IN |

We have been in "The Honda Family" for 30 years. This time we shopped on line for several months. We stopped in at Don Ayres to see if the cars we saw on line were on the lot. They were. The price was reasonable the cars were in great condition, so we test drove two and made our decision. This is our 9th Honda. Jeff Gilmore was our salesman. He is a great salesman-not pushy, not overbearing- just quiet and laid-back and informative. Thanks, Jeff!

March 14, 2012

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your future business as well.

Long time customer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Lust leased a new Honda Accord. Great car, great experience, Shawn Baney was very helpful and patient.

March 14, 2012

Thank you for your continued business here at Don Ayres. Enjoy your new Accord!

Very Satisfied purchase!

by from Fort Wayne |

Dealership and our saleman Brian went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our purchase. This is our second vehicle we bought from them and we will be going back!!

February 28, 2012

Thank you for your business Nicole! Hope you enjoy your new car!

Great experience

by from Ft. Wayne, Indiana |

We bought a Honda odyssey from Rick Zablotney. We love it and our experience. We felt no pressure at all and the trade in and price were very fair. Would recommend.

February 28, 2012

Thank you for your business! Hope you enjoy your new Honda Odyssey.

Poor customer service

by from Ft Wayne Indiana |

Low ball your trade in and wants to exceed their advertised price Rude. Have purchases in past from this dealer. Something has changed in their approach

February 18, 2012

On behalf of the entire team at Don Ayres Honda, we apologize that you were not satisfied with the service you received. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction and we sincerely apologize. If you would like to speak to us in more detail and give us another opportunity to assist you, please contact our Customer Relations Manager directly as he makes our customers' satisfaction his highest priority. His name is John Watkins and he can be reached by calling 260-373-2631.

Great customer service

by from Columbia City IN |

We recently bought a 2008 Saturn Outlook,our experience was great. I was most impressed with the fact that after we got the car home I noticed a reflector missing on the rear bumper,we called Joe our salesman and asked if we could get a new one ordered. Not only did they pay for the part but Joe came to our house (about 20 miles)and put it on the car himself to save us a trip.I highly recommend Don Ayres !!!

February 7, 2012

Thank you for your business and we hope that you enjoy your new Saturn Outlook.

2012 Buyer

by from LaGrange, IN |

Sales staff very friendly and pleasant. Overall service was outstanding. Would recommend this dealership and will be a return customer.

easiest car purcahse I have ever had

by from fort wayne IN |

This was the easiest car purchase I have ever made. I knew what I was looking for before I arrived, and had been doing some online research. I found a used vehicle that fit my needs, and drove over to see it in person. The dealer was straightforward. He worked with my family and my schedule. When it was time to settle the details, he got me a great deal on my trade-in. I walked away with exactly what I wanted for the price I needed. I will most certainly call him again in the future.

February 1, 2012

Thank you for your business and we hope that you enjoy your new car! We look forward to your future business.

Awesome Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I highly recommend my sales guy Joe Parra! He took the time to listen to what I was looking for and only showed me those suvs. He also took the time to show me all the eatures each SUV had to offer as well as how to use them. All staff was very friendly and helpful. I even got a better interest rate. I highly recommend to anyone out there looking for new or used. I felt like I got a good deal and I love my new wheels!

January 30, 2012

Thank you for your business and glad we were able to help you in your vehicle purchase. Hope you enjoy your new 'wheels!'

A pleasure working with rick

by from Fort Wayne |

Rick is a professional and knows what it takes to keep the customer satisfied. Just leased my fifth car with Rick in 13 years in turn key fashion. He gets me the best car for the best price. Thank you Rick.

January 30, 2012

Thank you for your continued business over the years Jimmy. Hope you enjoy your new car!