Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

First new Honda purchase

by from Muncie, Indiana |

Never purchased a new Honda before. While I have purchased new cars in the past, it's never a pleasant experience. But the folks at Don Ayres made it the best. I want to thank the sales man Ben Maggert for his help. He was not pushy and explained everything. I fact, I contacted 3 other Honda dealers in central Indiana by filling out web pages with my contact info. Not 1 of them tried to contact me for at least a week and a half. But, when I filled out the same info for Don Ayres, Ben was on the other end of my cell in 10 minutes! Love the new Red CRZ that I have! Thanks guys! J. Harvey

December 12, 2011

Thank you for your business and we hope that you enjoy your new CR-Z!

Ford Flex

by from Fort Wayne |

Thank you Joe Parra for an excellent buying experience! We purchased a used Ford from Joe and from start to finish the process was stress and pressure free. I would recommend Joe and the dealership to anyone searching for a new or used car.

December 4, 2011

Thank you for your business and kind words.

Fast and Painless Car Shopping

by from Westlake, OH |

I drove 200 miles to look at a car, our sales rep, Aaron was able to reserve this car for us to see and test out. We were very thankful for that. The car was in excellent condition. Working with Aaron and the Finance dept went very well. They were both very informative. Would definitely recommend this dealer - they were also very competitively priced as well in the used car dept.

November 30, 2011

Thank you for your business. We hope to see you in the future, even being 200 miles away.

Recall

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Recently purchased a used vehicle from a different dealership and received a recall notice on a transmission piece. Made the appointment online. Got a call back quickly to confirm. Warm reception in service depart. Nice ccomfortable customer lounge.

Sales Review - Aaron Warner

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Aaron made my car buying experience a pleasant one. With having had a horrible experience a few years back at one of the Fort Wayne dealers, I was a cautious going onto the Don Ayes lot. He was great at answering my questions. The car having two issues that needed fixed, I was able to get into service in a few days to get the problems taken car of.

November 9, 2011

Thank you for your business Debby and giving us the opportunity to help you in your car buying experience. We look forward to your continued business with us.

Element of surprise

by from Ft.. Wayne, IN |

We went to Don Ayres Honda to check out the Fit, but thanks to the time & effort we received from Andy we purchased a 2009 Element. We were able to communicate by internet & his responses to my questions were very timely & thorough. Everyone was very professional & there was no high pressure to buy at anytime during the process.

Anwar, Don Ayers Honda Ft Wayne

by from Marion Indiana |

From my first call from Marion, to our visit to the store in Ft Wayne, Anwar gave us first class service. From the test drive, through out our final purchase of our Element. Thanks Anwar!!! To the others we spoke with it was fun! Can't wait to enjoy our first Honda!

October 28, 2011

Thanks for the kind words and your business Mel and Jill! Glad to hear that we were able to make your experience fun and not like going to the dentist. Enjoy your new Element!

In for oil change

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

Very reasonable and docent take much time to get everything done.

October 24, 2011

Thank you for your business Anne!

Professional salesmen

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The dealership is clean and professional. There was a little mix up or miscommunication at first and my be hike was not ready to be picked up but that was swiftly amended. The service maintenance on my be Nile is timely and thorough. Everyone is friendly.

October 24, 2011

Thank you for your business. We are glad we were able to get everything resolved for you.

Making it Right

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The dealership agreed to fix something for free because it was a problem noticed at the time of sale, they were nice.

October 24, 2011

Thank you for your business Dave and glad we were able to help you out.