Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

Purchased a used Pilot

by from Zach |

Went to Anwar at Don Ayres. My parents had bought a car from him and told me it was the best experience they'd ever had buying a car. Anwar got me financed, got me great money for my trade, and got me a great deal on my used Pilot Touring edition. The finance guy offered the extended warranty and the paint protection package, to which I declined, and that was it. They did not try to pressure me into anything, and they were very respectful of my time. I bet I will have a hard time beating the experience Anwar and Don Ayres showed me!

October 19, 2011

Glad to hear that you had a great experience with us Zach! Thanks again for your business.

Review of deaership and salesman,Ed Feipel

by from bluffton, in |

We were very impressed with the dealership and our salesman. We have traded at many dealerships and Don Ayres is by far one of the best and Ed was very helpful in getting the truck we wanted. We appreciate the dealership working so hard to get our financing in the range we wanted. We will tell family and friends to come see you when its time to trade. Thanks again.Wilma and Gene Penrod

October 19, 2011

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your business. We look forward to your future business.

Love Don Ayres

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I bought a new Civic in January of last year (2010) and I love it... Service department is TOP-NOTCH!

October 15, 2011

Thank you for the kind words and your business Kimberly.

Great people, great product

by from Fort Wayne |

I have been dealing with Don Ayres for over 15 years. The service department is top notch and the sales department is great also. I have also used the body shop and is also top notch. I recommend them to all of my family and friends.

October 15, 2011

Thanks for your continued business Jim!

I love my new Honda Fit! Thanks Bill :)

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I had a great experience at Don Ayres thanks to Bill Fenoglio! He worked with me to make sure that I got the car I wanted. He wasn't pushy like the other salesmen from other dealerships...he was patient and asked me what I wanted instead if telling me what I would like. Thanks for all if your help Bill!

October 15, 2011

Thanks for your business and glad to hear you love your new Honda Fit!

It wasn't like pulling teeth !!!

by from fort wayne, in |

Went in as a "walk-in" for an oil change. Service guys were very accommodating, although being a Saturday they said 60-90 minute wait. Decided to "pass time" looking at new cars. Bill Fenoglio was NOT pushy and very knowledgeable and professional. Unbeknownst to him, we had been to the local Subaru and Toyota dealer...and were NOT impressed by their sales tactics! He listened to what we wanted/needed for our lifestyle. Again, the "no pressure" atmosphere was refreshing and we really appreciated it. With no regrets, bought a 2012 CIVIC LX. LOVE IT! Jeremy, the finance guy, was GREAT to deal with also! I would honestly recommend this dealership on our service experience alone...but now my experience on the (new) sales side has been, dare I say it, a pleasurable one!

October 15, 2011

Glad to hear it wasn't like going to a dentist. Thanks for your business!

Really Nice Experience

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

My mechanic informed me it was time to trade for a better, newer vehicle. This is not something I had done since my husband passed away last fall, so I was concerned about being treated in a fair manner, having heard horror stories about how women car shoppers might be treated. After visiting several other dealers in Fort Wayne I happened to drive by and turn in to Don Ayres Honda while on my way to a different dealership. I am so happy that I did! Aaron immediately approached me, and was very helpful and honest in helping me pick out my 2009 Honda CR-V. He did not waste my time or try to manipulate me, which several other dealers had during previous car shopping trips. I enjoyed working with him so much that I inquired about another, older, used SUV for my son. There were several on the lot, and Aaron was able to help me narrow down the choices with helpful, and accurate information about each. Later that week we arranged to take my son's choice to our mechanic, and Aaron took time out of a busy Saturday to do this for us. The vehicle checked out, so Aaron made 2 sales with us, my used (dealer certified) CR-V, and my son's used (as is) Chevy Tracker. Prior to our purchases, we had done research for both vehicles at Edmunds, Consumer Reports, and KBB, and knew they were priced accurately. Working, going to college and doing major remodeling on my home makes my time very short and valuable; Aaron did not waste a minute of it! The rest of the staff was also very friendly, yet helpful and efficient as we concluded the 2 sales. I have and will continue to recommend Don Ayres Honda, and their excellent employee, Aaron Warner, to anyone who asks.

October 15, 2011

Glad to hear that we were able to put you as ease through the whole process. Thank you for your business!

My new ride

by from Ft.Wayne In |

My husband and I had a great experience at Don Ayers Honda from the time we pulled up to the time we drove our new car away.both Sharon Ground sales rep.and Jeremy Todd the finance manager where both professional and very informative.Sharon was especially friendly. We had been communicating for a few weeks so she knew what I wanted.I felt no pressure.

October 15, 2011

Thank you for your business and we hope that you are enjoying your 'new ride.'

not so good

by from fort wayne |

Be aware if you are buying a new car and trade in the old one. They will bring the new price down as well as cut down the trade in value to half. I had bad previous experience. Before you trade in check the market value of your old car.

October 15, 2011

On behalf of the entire team at Don Ayres Honda, we apologize that you were not satisfied with the service you received. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction and we sincerely apologize. If you would like to speak to us in more detail and give us another opportunity to assist you, please contact our Customer Relations Manager directly as he makes our customers' satisfaction his highest priority. His name is John Watkins and he can be reached by calling 260-373-2631.

Used car purchase

by from Yorktown, IN |

Got a good deal on a 1 year old honda civic. Believe I left the dealer with car, taxes paid and 100,000 mile warrentee for about the same as just the car price at other dealers

October 15, 2011

Thank you for your business and coming to Don Ayres. There are a lot of dealers between here and Yorktown. Thanks again for choosing Don Ayres!