Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

Best customer service!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I purchased my Honda Accord from Anwar and was very pleased with the customer service I received from the entire team at Don Ayres Honda! Anwar showed me all the cars that were within the price range I provided and was very knowledgable about the details of all the cars he showed me. I truly enjoyed working with Anwar and will recommend him to everyone that I know is in the market for a used certified car. Anwar was super friendly and very personable! The finance person (I cannot remember her name) was excellent too, super friendly and knowledgable. She was very detailed about the warranty that came with my car and explained everything thoroughly. I had visited other dealerships before stopping in at Don Ayres Honda and by far this dealership has the most outstanding customer service. Thank you again to Anwar and everyone at Don Ayres Honda for a great car buying experience!

No pressure, simple, buying process.

by from Oxnard, CA |

I didn't feel any pressure at all during the buying process. I am a mechanic and I already knew what I was looking for so the salesman (chad oberlin) just let me do my thing. I decided I wanted to get the vehicle (2011 jeep liberty) and the buying process from beginning to end was no pressure. When they presented me with the option of extended warranty and service and whatnot I declined and she (Jamie) didn't try to push it on me. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Honesty and a Great Salesman keeps us coming back!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Our family has been with Don Ayres and Anwar (salesman) for the last 5 years. We first purchased a used vehicle around 2009 along with my son who also purchased his auto at the same time. We have had the pleasure to work with Anwar who has been one of the most considerate and loyal salesman that you could ask for. I then referred my sister to Anwar, who also purchased a car from him! All of our cars have been dependable and like new when purchased used since Don Ayres service dept. goes over everything before placing them on the lot to be sold. I feel like they care about their customers well being and the cars that they sell are up to their specifications! This being said we were again drawn back to Don Ayres and Anwar when we decided to purchase another vehicle!

Great cars and service!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a great experience buying my new Nissan from Don Ayres. I was helped by Jon and he was very friendly, accommodating, and made sure I understood everything every step of the way. I was able to find something in my price range, great mileage, is good in snow, and I am more than happy with my buy.

Always well taken care of at Don Ayres Honda

by from Lagro,In. |

Have been getting my cars serviced here for several years. Very satisfied with the work done to the autos. Also pleased with my treatment by the sales staff.

Great Experience! Friendly and not pushy!

by from Fort Wayne IN |

I had an excellent experience with Ty. He made my buying experience painless. It was nice to not have a pushy salesman and walking away happy! All the previous service done on the van I purchased was done at Don Ayres. It made me feel comfortable seeing that the van was taken care of so well by the previous owner.

Best customer service ever!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. We had totaled our Honda Fit, and were renting a car in Indianapolis (which was due back the day that I contacted Don Ayres). I was hoping they could transfer the car in the next few days to Indy, but they did us one better - they had the Honda Element we purchased delivered to my front door. That very same day. Anwar at Don Ayres Honda was a pleasure to work with. Since I work at a hospital, I cannot take calls during the day. Anwar allowed me to go through the entire car buying and financing process using email and text messages, which was super convenient for me. I cannot be happier with our purchase, or the process. Best customer service ever!

GREAT PEOPLE

by from Hartford City In |

Second time buying from here, both times the service was excellent. Anwar was our salesman both times and was a real, genuine guy along with all the other staff. Would recommend to anyone

No hassel! Fantastic customer service!!!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

After visting serveral Fort Wayne dealers and not being taken cared of and lied to by Glenbrook Dodge. We finally decided to visit Ed Fiepel at Don Ayres Honda From the time we should up Ed treated us Like a really good old friend.He kept us informed on every stage of the buying process and when all was said and done we purchased our desired vehicle at the best price in the area. As a result my wife and I will Definatly recomend our friends and family to. Purchase their next vehicle From Ed and Don Ayres Honda.

Purchase of a Kia Soul

by from Spencerville, IN |

Matt and Jeremy and everyone in my car buying experience were all very, very helpful! I really enjoyed the service and information they were able to give me. I definitely recommend Don Aryes and the Don Aryes team to anyone looking for a car!