Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

Always well taken care of at Don Ayres Honda

by from Lagro,In. |

Have been getting my cars serviced here for several years. Very satisfied with the work done to the autos. Also pleased with my treatment by the sales staff.

Great Experience! Friendly and not pushy!

by from Fort Wayne IN |

I had an excellent experience with Ty. He made my buying experience painless. It was nice to not have a pushy salesman and walking away happy! All the previous service done on the van I purchased was done at Don Ayres. It made me feel comfortable seeing that the van was taken care of so well by the previous owner.

Best customer service ever!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. We had totaled our Honda Fit, and were renting a car in Indianapolis (which was due back the day that I contacted Don Ayres). I was hoping they could transfer the car in the next few days to Indy, but they did us one better - they had the Honda Element we purchased delivered to my front door. That very same day. Anwar at Don Ayres Honda was a pleasure to work with. Since I work at a hospital, I cannot take calls during the day. Anwar allowed me to go through the entire car buying and financing process using email and text messages, which was super convenient for me. I cannot be happier with our purchase, or the process. Best customer service ever!

GREAT PEOPLE

by from Hartford City In |

Second time buying from here, both times the service was excellent. Anwar was our salesman both times and was a real, genuine guy along with all the other staff. Would recommend to anyone

No hassel! Fantastic customer service!!!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

After visting serveral Fort Wayne dealers and not being taken cared of and lied to by Glenbrook Dodge. We finally decided to visit Ed Fiepel at Don Ayres Honda From the time we should up Ed treated us Like a really good old friend.He kept us informed on every stage of the buying process and when all was said and done we purchased our desired vehicle at the best price in the area. As a result my wife and I will Definatly recomend our friends and family to. Purchase their next vehicle From Ed and Don Ayres Honda.

Purchase of a Kia Soul

by from Spencerville, IN |

Matt and Jeremy and everyone in my car buying experience were all very, very helpful! I really enjoyed the service and information they were able to give me. I definitely recommend Don Aryes and the Don Aryes team to anyone looking for a car!

Friendly and efficient staff.

by from New Haven, IN |

I was scheduled for an oil change. I was met at the door of my car as soon as I drove in. The gentleman took down the information needed and let me know that Jeremy would be with me in a moment. Jeremy introduced himself and took down information he needed, offered to send it through the car wash, and let me know he would call me when they were done. He called me when he said he would. The car was ready and I went on my way. Thank you for a friendly staff.

Used Car Sale

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Every person at Don Ayers Honda was fantastic and a great help in the purchasing process. I was able to get exactly what I wanted with friendly people, and the best sales associate, Bill F. He stayed with me for hours, accommodating and helpful with any questions I had, and was incredibly supportive through my struggle to reach my loan company. He even gave me a driving lesson for my new manual car afterwards. Incredible place, incredible person. I am a very happy buyer.

Bought a Kia Sedona at Don Ayres Honda

by from Ossian, Indiana |

I bought this used Kia from Don Ayres Honda. All and all, it is a nice vehicle for a reasonable price. For those of you who buy a used vehicle from Don Ayres, please keep in mind that they can't solve all problems. Yesterday my Kia's engine began shaking, and the engine light came on. Upon putting it in drive I couldn't accelerate at all. Pushing the pedal to the floor had no effect. Considering I bought it at Don Ayres and I've been happy with their service up to now, I took it in for repair. They found error codes indicating it needed a software update for the throttle position sensor. Don Ayres couldn't help me. They recommended I take it to the Kia dealer. Next week Kia will do my update, but the moral of the story is to skip the middle man and take the vehicle back to the original seller. especially in abnormal situations such as this one.

Great Service! Great People!

by from Nappanee, IN |

We were in need of a car that would provide low mileage, reasonable price for our budget, and get good gas mpg. Don Ayres Honda was recommended by our son who had purchased a vehicle from them and was very satisfied with the Ayres people he dealt with. From the first encounter to the last everyone at Don Ayres Honda went out of their way to be helpful, were courteous, and never came close to mirroring any of the negative experiences we had encountered in the past at other dealerships. Andy Hitzemann was the sales person who helped us. He went way beyond the call of duty to help us at every step of the process. If you are in the market for a quality product and want to deal with quality people, go to Don Ayres Honda and ask for Andy.