Don Ayres Honda

Service 877-289-5760

10 Time President's Award Recipient

happy buyer

by from Ft Wayne, In |

salesperson Jeff Gillmore gave great customer service, very helpful. The wait to get paperwork processed took a little too long but no fault of anyone's they had a lot of people all at once wanting to buy cars. Overall very satisfied with service.

Thank you Joe Parra!

by from Ft.Wayne,IN |

Joe Parra was exceptional to work with! I felt very comfortable with his practical approach to my auto needs, and his expertise in advising me as to what model might best serve my needs. Joe patiently assisted me with my final decision, and was able to procure a final sale price that fit my budget. I would definitely seek Joe's assistance again!

exceptional customer service

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Joe Parra was on top of his game in the process of selling and informing my wife and I about the Pilot we bought. This shows what level of quality the dealership requires for the staff, which was reinforced by the closing paperwork, done with the sales manager. All personnel was courteous and efficient throughout the entire process.

Extremely happy

by from Roanoke, IN |

My fiancée and I worked with Joe and he was the best car sales man that I have ever worked with. He understands tht buying a new or newer car is a big deal and he does not pressure you to buy. Joe delt with us the majority of the day an did not seem to mind or act like we were waiting his time. He took great care of us and we will defenitly be back to buy future cars from him.

Buying used Honda Accord

by from Rockford,IL |

Very clean and friendly dealer with top notch quality! Would HIGHLY reccomend!

So Happy!

by from Warsaw, IN |

Thanks to cars.com, I knew exactly what used car I wanted to see when I arrived at Don Ayres Honda. Ed Feipel came out to greet me in the pouring rain and then brought the car into the garage where I could look at it in the warmth and not get soaking wet. I contacted the dealership the next day and told them I'd take the car if they could take car of a few minor fixes. The car was ready to go the next day and their business manager Jami even got me a better interest rate than my own bank. Overall, the service was great. I just wish they could have warmed up the weather so I could have driven home with the top down on my "new to me" convertible. :) Thanks Ed for all your hard work. (Oh, and that Internet Value Pricing thing was cool too.)

Overall Great Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I worked with Jarod and he did not high-pressure me, and for someone that takes a long time to make a decision - that made it a lot easier. I now am happily driving my new 2010 CRV. Jarod must have went on about 10 different test drives with me while I tried to figure out what I wanted and yet he was very patient and understanding. The price was more than fair and I will buy from Don Ayres again.

New Civic owners

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

From the minute we walked in we didn't feel preasured to look at something that we weren't interested in. The salesman (and all other employees we dealt with) was very nice and helpful, he explained everything thoroughly, and we felt we understood every aspect of this purchase.

Just the Vue I was looking for!

by from Avilla, IN |

My husband and I had a pleasant experience with this dealership. Andy Hitzemann is awesome!

Welcome, Experience, Joy

by from Ft. Wayne In. |

ARRIVED AND SALESMAN Ed greeted My Wife and I. Show us several cars for the wife to pick from , explained many differences, and real pleasant with Questions asked. Within Price range give or take $$$$ 50.00