Evans Toyota Scion

515 W. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808

New 866-273-8239
Used 888-565-5919
Service 888-683-5077

Reward Your Journey with The Evans Experience!

Great Service - efficient - friendly

by from Fort Wayne |

Always appreciate the quality of workmanship that I receive at Evans Toyota. They are friendly, professional, honest, and helpful to explain what needs to be done when I take my Sienna LE van to them. I also appreciate their cooperation in working efficiently. When I have a busy schedule, they do their best to get my work done as quickly as possible. I highly recommend their service and sales people.

March 20, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review! We hope to see you back soon!

BENCHMARK OF EXCELLENCE

by from Dix Hills, NY |

I come here mainly for service on my 2010 Toyota Camry. The workmanship, quality, and value are all top notch. Everyone in the service department knows me when I pull in, give professional recommendations if something is needed, and just deliver the best service. I can't comment on the sales department but I see a lot more cars from Evans Toyota than the other dealership in town. Everyone at the dealership is awesome except this one cashier named Milica who is just rude and nosy. My favorite cashiers are Becca and Linda who are very awesome and friendly and treat people like people with top notch customer service and wonderful people skills. I was referred by a friend of mine who is from Fort Wayne to come here and I can't thank him enough because Evans Toyota provides the best service for the buck and they have a 15% discount for cars that have over 100,000 miles which is always nice to keep vehicles running in their optimum performance. Everyone in the service department (current): Nick, Jordan, Craig, Dave, Marty, and Dan are exceptional at what they do with their superb customer service and friendly attitude. All the technicians are friendly and experts at their best in getting the job done right the first time. Overall Evans Toyota exceeds all my expectations and provides a superior benchmark of excellence. I wish my dealership in NY was like Evans Toyota in every way. I would recommend Evans Toyota without any reservation to anyone and glad I listened to my friend to come here. Keep up the superiority Evans Toyota!!!

Great Experience!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a great experience at Evans thanks to salesman Jason Campos. I really appreciate the great service that was given to me. I will gladly send friends and family here. Thanks

1998 Camry

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This was the first time either one of us bought a car. Even though I did not get the car I was initially looking for, the people at Evans Toyota Scion we extremely helpful with helping me find what I want. Jamie White was helpful with answering our questions about loans. Even when I found a problem with the car, they were fast about repair it before I picked up the Camry.

March 20, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Michael! We'll be certain to pass this on to Jamie!

Experience

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

Going here was a scary experience. You drive up to the building, park your car, and there are, at least 6 - 8 Sales people standing near the front door, but outside, ready to pounce on prospective buyers... this is a bit much. If you are just wanting to look and then request a sales person, do not go here. They won't let you!!!!!!!

March 20, 2014

We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We want to assure you that this is not the norm and that we always try to put our customer first. Thank you for your feedback.

Andrew Bradshaw is more than a salesman

by from Fort Wayne In |

I have evolved from a GM/Ford only owner to a 2 vehicle Toyota owner. Andrew Bradshaw treated us like family as we looked to replace a minivan with an SUV. He sold us the owners car!. It was easy to make the choice as Andrew offered plenty of choices. He's good enough to add to my speed dial.

March 20, 2014

Bob- We are so excited to hear about your great experience with us! We will definitely make sure to pass your review along to Andrew! Thanks!

good service

by from fort wayne in |

Finding a vehicle on cars.com I talked to them and let them know I was interested in a KIA sportage. Comming in from Columbia City they moved the SUV inside for us to look at so we didn't have to freeze. The test drive was was good and I was able to see what it would do. Everyone stayed after hours to complete the deal. They did a nice job of cleaning up the sportage. Jamie help us get a good deal and a nice family vehicle.

March 20, 2014

Bill- Thank you so much for coming in to see us! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Good purchase experiences

by from Roanoke, Indiana |

I recently worked with Will Sears and Herb Leffler on the purchase of a couple of new cars at Evans. They were both great. They delivered on what they promised. We ran into a few hick-ups after the fact that were not their fault and they went to bat to make sure I was fully taken care of (even though they did not need to do that). If you want to work with someone who honors their word, acts professional, goes the extra mile and cares about you as a customer, I recommend Will. In the process, you will get to work with Sales Manager, Herb Leffler, and he is a class act all the way around and will make the final details of the transaction smooth. He is definitely a keeper and Evans should be happy to have him there. I have been buying Toyotas for over 24 years and this was the smoothest set of purchase transactions I have ever had. I will want to work with both guys the next time I shop for a Toyota.

March 20, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review, Mark! We hope to see you back in the dealership soon!

Outstanding service

by from Fort Wayne IN |

My husband and I have purchased a number of automobiles and every experience we have had has been excellent. Andrew Bradshaw is our sales advisor and he has always provided excellent service and the best customer service we have experienced at any dealership. Thank-you Andrew. Sue and Pat

March 20, 2014

Sue and Pat- Thank you so much for the great feedback! We love seeing you at the dealership and can't wait to see you back!

My Dream car

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Was such a wonderful experience buying my first car from Evans Toyota. Would recommend my salesman Andrew Bradshaw everyday! This was such an easy transaction that gave me all the things I was looking for in my car!

March 20, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with us! Thank you!

Wonderful Experience

by from Fort Waye Indiana |

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Andrew Bradshaw within the past year and have been completely satisfied with our experience. We truly believe he went the extra mile to help us find a safe and reliable vehicle for our daughter. And for that very reason we know we would return to Evans Toyota and Andrew Bradshaw for our next purchase.

March 20, 2014

We're happy to hear about your experience with us! We hope to see you back soon. Thanks for the review!