Pearson Mazda

9520 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23294

New 888-486-6806
Used 888-485-0565
Service 888-237-7804

"Right on the Corner, Right on the Price"

Pearson Mazda's word is their bond.

by from Suffolk Va |

For years my wife has been hunting for that "special car". We found that car at Pearson Mazda via their web site. The convertible top had a few issues and the window on the passenger side needed to be adjusted. After we agreed on the price our salesman, Brandon Cain, said that they would take care of those issues. To our surprise they put a new top on the car and replaced parts that were found to be defective so that the top would operate correctly. They also replaced a part in the door that operated the window. The service department answered any and all questions we had during this process. All of this took a few weeks and they were in constant touch with my wife and I. Mike Smith felt so badly about it taking so long he called my wife and apologized. To top all of this off Brandon Cain delivered the car after it was finished. Oh by the way, I forgot to mention we live in Suffolk Va which is about 1 1/2 hours from Richmond, Va. Not many car dealers would do that. I highly recommend Pearson Mazda to anyone.

Used car Misrepresentation

by from Richmond, Va |

I went to Pearson Mazda to look at a Ford Focus Used car on Wednesday, Nov. 27th. The car was listed as a Certified Used Car and the salesman told me that the car had passed their stringent inspection process. He stated that they would not have put the car on their lot if it were not up to their high standards. He indicated that the car came with a valuable warranty. I was given a copy of the Carfax report that showed two prior owners and no issues. He also gave me a copy of the Kelly Blue Book report showing the car to be in excellent condition. The pricing he was using reflected a full KBB retail excellent condition offer. I took the car for a test drive and returned to the dealership. I told the salesman that I wanted to have my mechanic look at the car. He told me that that wasn't really necessary since his mechanics had inspected the car and it was a certified used car. But, I wanted to have my mechanic look at the car anyway. We later agreed on a price for me to purchase the car. My husband took the car to our mechanic later that day. It took him less than five minutes to determine that the car had likely been in an accident. The hood and part of the front end had been replaced. My husband went back to the dealership and the GM told him that they knew there was some minor damage to the car. However, this had not been disclosed to me. He told my husband that he could buy the car or not. He would only reduce the price of the car by a few hundred dollars in light of the accident. My guess is the next person might not take the car to a mechanic and not know about the accident until it became a problem later.

Great service, clean facilities, and trust/loyalty

by from Richmond, Va. |

I was glad to buy a Chrysler car running very good and smooth. The Dealer did a good job to help me.

never heard back

by from Henrico Va |

Filled out my loan application on there website never heard back from the dealer or salesman at least my credit union was nice enough to tell me why I wasn't able to be financed

July 5, 2013

Andrew, It is never our intention to not respond back to a potential client. I just reviewed our incoming applications and I do not have one with the name Andrew on it in the last 60 days. Is the application under a different name? I would like to research this and find where the mix up occurred. Please feel free to contact me directly at 804-665-2511. Regards, Michael Smith General Manager Pearson Mazda. mikesmith@pearsonmazda.com

Amazing service, stress-free buying (or looking)

by from Richmond, Va. |

Pearson Mazda was by far the best car dealership I visited when shopping for a new car. I received stellar service from Stephen Sepe (and literally every other employee I encountered), even after having to visit the dealership multiple times (and test-driving two different cars) to make up my mind. Never (seriously, never) did I feel any pressure about buying - Stephen was great at just letting me look around and answered every one of the 4,000 questions I had. Seriously, if you're even just thinking about a Mazda, swing by Pearson ("the biggest stand-alone Mazda dealership" in either the state or country...) and talk to the great guys there.

Great Dealer and Customer Service

by from Midlothian, VA |

Over the last month we have sat with almost every dealer while shopping for a vehicle. Once we narrowed our selection down we were dealing with 3 different Mazda Dealerships and Pearson was by far the best. They kept in touch with us and listened to us. So many dealers try to "upsell" you a vehicle that you don't need and instead they listened to what we wanted and made suggestions on ways that we could save some money. I would have never imagined that a dealer would try to save me money!!! Also they understood we did not have time to waste and made to process move quickly and smoothly. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a vehicle to stop by Pearson Mazda!!!

Used purchase ( 2011 MS3)

by from Smithfield, VA |

I made a 2-hour trip to Pearson Mazda to test drive a used vehicle I located online via cars.com. My service rep (Scott) was very friendly, and did not force me into making any premature decisions. I enjoyed the experience so much, I purchased the vehicle, a pre-owned 2011 Mazdaspeed3. I am sad that I am not close enough to this dealership to take advantage of the free state inspections they offered to me!

My new Mazda 3

by from Va |

My second visit was better than e first! I love my .

My new Mazda 3

by from Va |

My second visit was better than e first! I love my .

January 15, 2012

Daisy! Thanks for taking the time to fill out a review! See you soon for that first Oil Change! Mike Smith General Manager

Awesome Dealership!

by from Ladysmith, VA |

Very Laid back Employees, got to test drive the car I wanted, got good money for my trade-in, got the figures I needed to make the deal happen....refreshingly painless.

January 15, 2012

Steve-A! I am glad that you took the time to write us a review! We are very happy when customers give us feedback, whether positive or negative! Thanks you again for taking the time, and I hope to see you in the Service Center soon! Mike Smith General Manager

Awesome Dealership!

by from Ladysmith, VA |

Very laid back employees, felt no pressure. Glad I bought my car here.