Fort Wayne Nissan Infiniti

4909 Lima Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808

New 888-858-3239
Used 888-862-0855
Service 888-770-8228

Northern Indiana's Largest Volume Nissan Dealer! We sell more, so you save more!

Great Experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The attention to detail, friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff is top notch!

February 28, 2012

Loving my QX: Thank you for the compliments! It was a pleasure serving you in every detail and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

What a relief!!

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

I have been looking for a nice used car for about three weeks and had considered a car from Fort Wayne Nissan and one of their competitors across town. Went to both places twice to test drive the cars and make sure I was picking the right car. Never in my time at the competitor dealer did I feel like I was being allowed to make up my mind on my schedule. Felt pressured the whole time and their sales people are probably going to continue to call me for months I bet. Fort Wayne Nissan really made me feel at ease and I was allowed to ask the questions that I felt were important and then was not pressured to buy now now now when I said I needed more time to think it over. I ultimately purchased from Fort Wayne Nissan because of their awesome customer service and their desire to help me get the right car and not just the one that they could sell the fastest to me. I would recommend anyone to go there if you want someone to take the time to help you find the right vehicle for a price I confirmed to be very fair. What a relief it was to buy my car there!!

Total Nightmare

by from Warsaw, In |

We found what we thought was a great 2006 Suburban. Right from the start it turned into a very unprofessional nightmare. We questioned the loud noise coming from the autoride compressor pump and were told by the salesman that this is normal and has been inspected. We did the paperwork and cameback 3 days later to pickup and was also told vehicle would be detailed and the stuck CD player would be taken care of by the service department. Got the vehicle and nothing had been done to it. Had to go back the next Saturday because the paperwork was wrong. Took vehicle in to have radio sent out for repair and 2 weeks turned into 5 weeks with no radio. Before 30 days were up we noticed the ABS wasn't working properly and had it checked out and found Control Module was bad and had codes and we still had paper plates on. Plus the compressor was bad and air shocks were leaking (Nice inspection crew). We got the usual runaround and found without paying for an extended warranty safety doesn't matter. They must feel if they don't call you back you will go away. We got the "Let me see what we can do" answers like others. This is the worst car buying experience I have ever dealt with and have been lied to since we saw the salesman and sales manager doing high fives as we backed out. Lesson learned RUN FROM THIS DEALER. You are only money to them.....

Fort Wayne Nissan Lacks Integrity!

by from Warsaw, In. |

I purchased a new 350 Z from FW Nissan and I had a choice between life time oil changes or a set of new tires. I ellected a set of new tires and had a writtened agreement. Years later i ready for my first set of new tires only to find FW Nissan would not honor their written agreement. After several promises to return phone calls daily I finally reach the sales manager to find that I had to get the new tires within 30 days of purchase. Really, whogets new tires within 30 days for a new car? As far as I am concerned this was an obvious ploy to deceive me at the time of my new car purchase. I had a competitive bid but FW Nissan beat their competitor when they said they would add a frre set of tires. I would never recommend FW Nissan as fas as I am concerned they lack Integrity!

Very good experience

by from Coldwater, MI |

I had visited several dealers while looking for a car and was completely burned out on the high pressure sales techniques of the sales staffs. When I contacted Fort Wayne Nissan about a car listed on cars.com they were prompt and professional with their response and I was able to set up an appointment for a test drive. When I arrived at the test drive the car was in front and ready to go. No high pressure sales, just an honest assessment of the car. I was able to but the car without having to go through the whole "Let me talk to the manager" routine. I was planning on getting financing through my credit union but their finance department was able to give me a much better rate without hassle. Ask for Taya. She does a great job.

I'll never buy another car from this dealership!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

We went to look at a car at this dealership on a Saturday evening, we liked and they told us that they would be getting a hold of us first thing Monday morning. We waited and they never called so Finally about 3 pm I called and told someone we were interested in buying the car. It then took them another 2 hours to call us back. I should have taken that as a warning but the car had everything we were looking for so we pressed on. The day after buying the car we found a few things that needed to be fixed. I called and was told that they would "see what they could do", and that they would give us a call back. Almost 24 hours later I had still no received a call so I decided to call them. The Sales Manager said that they would gladly fix us and that I would be receiving a call for someone in the service department. That was around 11 am....by 11 am the next day I still had not heard from anyone so I called them back. I was told that the person I needed to speak with was busy. All in all I called about the issue 3 days ago and have yet to be called back! This dealership needs to severally work on their customer service skills!

Oil Change Nightmare

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I've always had my car's oil changed here, but I doubt I'll be back again after my recent experience. An appointment that should have taken 45 minutes ended up taking nearly 3 hours. Completely unacceptable.

Past off from sells man to sells man

by from Markleville, IN |

It is a nice dealership. However, I didn't really fell like they really cared if they got my business or not. I was passed off from sells man to sells man ended up working with 3 different people just to complete what should have been a pretty easy sell. They did service the car when they first received it before they put it up for sell. I requested repeatedly for a list of all the services they preformed was given promises every time that they would give me that list only to never get it.

About Earlier

by from Fremont, IN |

I had went in becuase of the Ford Focus having a dead alternator from when I purchased it. They took my concerns to heart and got the car fixed. And they went and fixed the issue with the people who didn't call me as they where all talked to after the General Manger called me. It felt good to know they didn't just take me for a ride and give me a crap car they where willing to admit they made a mistake and fix the issue.

What a Joke

by from Fremont, IN |

Buy a car from them they rush you though the process and get it out the door as fast as possible. I noticed a problem in the car I purchased before I even test drove it. The battery light being on so I asked them to check it out they never said if they checked it over. Take the car to auto zone the alternator is cooked. I try to call them to set up an appointment and I call 3 times no one answers a phone and no one will return my calls. I got the Car on Saturday and from when I got home till they closed I called several times to get this figured out. I go in today and they offer me a loaner and will most likely charge me to get the car fixed. Never buying from them or possibly every company in the auto group. '03 Ford Focus from their used super center avoid these crooks

April 1, 2012

Thank you for the information and bringing it to our attention. Our General Manager has handled the situation, and has fixed the vehicle at no cost to the customer. Thank you for understanding!

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I can't say enough good things about this dealer. Everyone was very kind and exceptional to work with. The buying process was beyond easy. I never felt like we were playing the back and forth game like at other dealerships. We look forward to working with them again in the future!

November 19, 2011

Luvmytruck: Thank you for the comments and giving us a chance to earn your business! We look forward to serving your truck for years to come!