Fort Wayne Nissan Infiniti

4909 Lima Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808

New 888-858-3239
Used 888-862-0855
Service 888-770-8228

Northern Indiana's Largest Volume Nissan Dealer! We sell more, so you save more!

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I can't say enough good things about this dealer. Everyone was very kind and exceptional to work with. The buying process was beyond easy. I never felt like we were playing the back and forth game like at other dealerships. We look forward to working with them again in the future!

November 19, 2011

Luvmytruck: Thank you for the comments and giving us a chance to earn your business! We look forward to serving your truck for years to come!

Prompt service

by from Niles, MI |

When I contacted Fort Wayne Nissan the return call was prompt.

Best Customer Service

by from Leo, IN |

Staff is very helpful, not pushy. Will keep buying Nissans from FW Nissan!

November 19, 2011

NewCarLover: Glad we could be of assistance! Customer service is our number one goal! We look forward to serving you more in the future! Best!

Oil changed today

by from Warsaw |

I always come here for my oil changes. They let me come in without an appointment and the service guys are always helpful and fast, can't really ask for anything else.

November 19, 2011

Car buff: Glad to hear we are your service department of choice! Speedy service is what we strive for since your time is valuable! Thanks for choosing Fort Wayne Nissan!

Best around town

by from Fort Wayne, In |

I've always received fast, courteous and professional service. Will continue to come back for all of my sales and service needs

Nissan service

by from Warsaw, in |

Brought my Ultima in for servic, happy with the quality of repair and customer service today.

November 19, 2011

Nissan Ultima: Glad to hear you were a satisfied customer! Thank you for bringing in your Altima for service, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Need a used car

by from Fort Wayne, In |

Came into Fort Wayne Nissan looking for a used vehicle. Had a great experience and excellent custom service

Fast, friendly and knowledgeable service!

by from New Haven, IN |

I had the misfortune of having my side mirror torn off of my Nissan Maxima this past spring, but had the good fortune to have taken my vehicle to FW Nissan! The service manager was very friendly and able to fit me into their service schedule later that week and had the parts arrive very quickly. The entire staff was very friendly and the job was done very professionally!

November 19, 2011

Lolajo: Sorry to hear about your mirror, but glad our excellent service and parts department were able to get you back on the road and looking better than every! We look forward to helping you again in the future!!

2 new Nissans in a year

by from Woodburn, IN |

My wife had her eye on a new 2010 Altima for quite some time. She was driving an H3 and was ready for a car. We stopped by Ft. Wayne Nissan and Sameer our salesman made it happen! More money on trade in than I could have made private party sale. Huge dealer rebates. 100,000 mi. warranty and free oil changes for life! Hard deal to beat (not to mention 33 mpg compared to 13). Less than a year later, I traded in my tired old van for a 2011 Rogue. Minus the less space, I am 100% satisfied. 30 mpg SUV. Sameer was our salesman this time too. Service is always smooth, fast, and honest. If its going to take a while, I am offered a car for the day.

Purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Follow up was great, easy to do businees with, trusted me and built my trust in them

November 19, 2011

Steve: Glad to not only earn your trust but as well as your business since you are from out of state. Thanks for taking the time to think of Fort Wayne Nissan for your purchase, and we look forward to helping you in the future!