Fort Wayne Nissan Infiniti

4909 Lima Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808

New 888-858-3239
Used 888-862-0855
Service 888-770-8228

Northern Indiana's Largest Volume Nissan Dealer! We sell more, so you save more!

service

by from Syracuse in |

Repair completed as promised and on time.well satisfied

Fort Wayne Nissan Infiniti responded to this review

September 30, 2011

Wawasee: We are pleased our service department over-delivered! 100% Customer satisfaction is our number one goal! We look forward to serving you in the near future!

Sales Force

by from Fort Wayne |

Eric was great and the team is great. They gave me a great price and financing.

2011 Nissan Juke

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I love my Juke! I went in looking at buying a Rogue. I test drove a Rogue and liked it, but while they were searching for the right one for me, I kept walking by the Juke and I couldn't stop looking at it. When I walked inside they told me they saw me checking it out and to take it for a test drive, it wouldn't hurt anything. So I took it out and instantly fell in love with it. It's sporty, handles wonderfully, and is very unique looking. It's the perfect size for me! It had everything I was looking for. I had two trade in vehicles and I was afraid that it was going to be a huge hassle. I had put off even going to any car lot because of the pressure I thought I was going to get. They made it very easy, they wrote everything out for me and didn't try to push me into anything. Very easy car buying experience. I would do business with again.

Fort Wayne Nissan Infiniti responded to this review

September 24, 2011

Glad we could be of service and thanks again for allowing us to earn your business.

Love my Sentra

by from Fort Wayne |

Last year I leased my brand new Nissan Sentra. There sales department really showed they cared about our needs. Here a year later I still love it. There service department is fantastic as well. With their free oil change program they have made my wife and I extremely happy.