Fort Wayne Nissan Infiniti

4909 Lima Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808

New 888-584-2178 New 888-584-2178
Used 888-583-4431 Used 888-583-4431
Service 888-586-2943 Service 888-586-2943

Northern Indiana's Largest Volume Nissan Dealer! We sell more, so you save more!

End result - SUPER but process took SO LONG

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I've not purchased a new car before, but I was annoyed that the process took a good two hours. Multiple times I was left sitting in the sales office, while the "haggling" was done. I had a check in hand and needed to be out the door for that amount, but nothing was easy or quick and that annoyed me. However, the end result is AWESOME and I got a fantastic deal!

September 30, 2011

Rannem: Thank you for your review! We apologize on the time spent, but we are excited that you were pleased with your experience with us and that you received a great deal at Fort Wayne Nissan!

Pleased Customer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We were greatly pleased with the courtesy and candor of our Sales Person. Being very discriminate in the features and price we desired, our sales person was very accomodating in sharing insights to the many options we faced. His guidance was a valuable resource that helped with our selection. Thanks Roy!

September 30, 2011

SmilingDriver: We are pleased to hear Roy did an outstanding job! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Infiniti of Fort Wayne Review

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This was my second purchase from this dealer but just because I love the Infiniti line of cars. Overall got a decent deal on my 2011 G37xSport. Every car dealer says they are "different" and that what they do is so "unique" but after 2 purchases at this dealer and 2 at a local Honda dealership for my wife...in my opinion...dealers seem to be the same all the way around. Without the internet...the car buying experience would be almost unbearable! But let me get back to the Infiniti dealership...ok overall, my first visit this time I experienced a sales person that had been there 31 days and another sales person who had just started the previous day! I eventually dealt directly with the Sales Mgr and finally got the important info I needed. (even tho his total time in car sales was 3 months!)They overall pleased me and I guess that is the important part. The one thing that did kind of bug me was that we were sent over to the Nissan dealership next door to do paperwork and the office we were in and the building in general looked run down and "cheap". Last time we did everything at the Infiniti dealer which is in much better shape. Of course the "surprise" and the end about needing first month payment up front on my lease AFTER I had told EVERY single sales person I dealt with that I wanted a ZERO down lease ticked me off to say the least and it almost was a deal breaker for me, but we worked it out. Anyway, unless you goto Ann Arbor or Indy...you are pretty much stuck with Infiniti of Fort Wayne if your heart is set on the Infiniti line of cars! Just be sure you are CLEAR on your "demands"& "wants" in the beginning and dont budge from them if they mean a lot to you. Don't be afraid to remind them MANY times during negotiating also!! Good luck and I DO recommend INFINITI cars/suvs!

September 30, 2011

Thank you for your honest review, and sorry for the miscommunication. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Nissan Purchase

by from Fremont,Indiana |

Excellent customer service, professional manner in all aspects.

New Rogue

by from Huntington, In |

Very nice experience when shopping for new car....no pressure ...very friendly.. and trustworthy

September 30, 2011

Danbe: We are glad you had a nice experience! 100% customer satisfaction is our number one goal! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

love my rogue

by from fortwayne,in |

had a very good review with brian. he was very excellent at selling me the rogue.

September 30, 2011

Thank you for the review and we are glad Brian assisted you in your experience with Fort Wayne Nissan! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

happy

by from fortwayne, in |

love my new nissan altima, sad afterwards that it didnt come with floor mats tho

September 30, 2011

Allyson: Thank you for the review and giving us an opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy your new Altima and we look forward to serving you in the future!

BMW Z4 Roadster

by from Antwerp, OH |

Clean car, as advertized. Dealership is good to work with.

October 1, 2011

Randman: we are pleased that you had a great experience with us! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

service

by from Syracuse in |

Repair completed as promised and on time.well satisfied

September 30, 2011

Wawasee: We are pleased our service department over-delivered! 100% Customer satisfaction is our number one goal! We look forward to serving you in the near future!

Purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Follow up was great, easy to do businees with, trusted me and built my trust in them

November 19, 2011

Steve: Glad to not only earn your trust but as well as your business since you are from out of state. Thanks for taking the time to think of Fort Wayne Nissan for your purchase, and we look forward to helping you in the future!