Nissan of Richmond

11401 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23233

New owners, Same dishonest staff

by from Henrico, Virginia |

The ?New? Richmond Nissan may have new owners, but they kept their same old dishonest and unethical sales staff. Worked with their employees while they were under the Sheehy name plate and the same staff is still calling/ emailing me for sales inquiries today. Staff performed a textbook bait and switch by promising they had a vehicle in stock for a certain lease payment and when I got there, the same stock number was thousands of dollars more. They became very aggressive when I decided to continue my research, and who can blame them? Colonial Nissan in Charlottesville was HAPPY to sell me the same car for lower than the original price quote that Sheehy/ ?New? Richmond Nissan offered and has a VERY LOW processing fee. Look at the whole deal, people?not just the ?sales price?. OTD (which means ?out the door? or ?off the lot?) Price is what affects your payment and determines whether or not you got a deal.

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Williamsburg Va |

Daryl was the salesman I dealt with. Down to earth, easy to relate with. It was an enjoyable used car purchase and I would go to them again.

Sheehy Nissan--worse than Victory

by from Richmond, Virginia |

My family received an internet quote from Sheehy on a new Versa Note, which was competitive but not the lowest we received from the Richmond area. When we went into the dealership (most local) to drive and purchase the vehicle, Luciano Batista pulled out his top hat of classic car dealership tricks. Claimed that the quote was for a model much lower than requested, claimed the vehicle wasn?t there (then accidentally found it) and quoted several thousands higher. Upon walking out, he called over and over until I answered and begged me to come back for the purchase. Even said he would beat any other dealership?s price by $4000. Please. I bought just up the street for lower than the original estimate which made my $0 down lease payment drop by over $70 month! He said it was impossible. Richmonders, shop around: Sheehy is FAR from the lowest in the area pricewise, you?ll get a much better customer service experience elsewhere and it?s no wonder this ethic-less dealership has been sold!

New Car Buying Experience. Great for a change!!!

by from Glen Allen, VA |

Daryl Johnson was very helpful throughout the buying process! worked with us on a great price and explained all of the features.

car sale

by from Richmond, Va |

My salesman was Daryl Johnson he was very polite and helpful. The salesman didnot pressure me he let me make my own decisions, and I was able to make a selection that fit my stisfaction and budget. I would very much refer a friend to him.

A great place to buy a car and have it serviced.

by from Richmond, VA |

I purchased a new 2012 Nissan Murano over a year ago and had a good experience with the entire process. The salespeople were very professional and not pushy. Since then I have had fantastic service. The management staff is very efficient and they let you know what is happening with your dar, recommended service, etc. I am leaving Richmond and will miss taking my car here; hopefully other Nissan service dealerships in other states will be as good. I would recommend this dealership to a friend and I would recommend purchasing a Nissan. They are good cars!

Nissan of Richmond responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you have experience such excellent service since purchasing your Murano. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we will certainly miss being able to work with you. Thank you for your loyalty over the last year and best of luck in your move!

Daryl Daryl Daryl

by from Richmond, VA |

Can't say enough about how awesome Daryl was in the whole process. No hassle buying. Easy easy easy service. They did what was needed to get me into a new car that i love. If you need a car or just some information go see Daryl. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

Fantastic!

by from Glen Allen, VA |

Fantastic, wonderful, fabulous are only a few words to describe my husbands & I car buying experience from our sales person, Woody Green.

Great Experience!!!

by from Richmond, VA |

My fiance' & I bought a mini-van 2 weeks ago from salesman Woody Green...It was the best car buying experience we've ever had!!! Go team Woody!!!

Very Happy

by from Richmond, Va |

They are awesome!! I got a great new car and I can't wait to show it to everybody. Everybody there was great.