11401 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23233

New 866-984-2173
Used 866-984-2172
Service 866-984-2174

Richmond's Highest Volume Nissan Dealer. We provide "Exceptional Customer Service" each and everytime!!!

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE.

by from RICHMOND,VA |

MY CAR PURCHASING WITH NISSAN IN SHORT PUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT!

Nissan of Richmond responded to this review

August 4, 2015

We are happy you enjoyed your experience and hope you can recommend us to your friends and family. Please don't hesitate to stop by and say hello on your next visit! Geoff Secora--GM

simple process

by from richmond,Va |

no hassle very exciting process . salesman and woman very professional !

Great Experience!

by from Richmond, VA |

I had a great experience at Nissan of Richmond, purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Alan Whisler. Alan and the rest of the staff that helped with the sale (Dean & Mike) were helpful and wonderful to work with . I felt comfortable at Nissan of Richmond and everyone was mindful of my schedule and the time I had available to shop and finalize the purchase. I recommend this dealership, it's at the top of my list!

2015 Nissan Altima Purchase

by from Chesterfield VA |

Great experience from initial contact through delivery!

Great Nissan Sentra

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Not sure why this is come up as Nissan of Richmond, but purchase the car in Chesapeake, Virginia. still the Nissan We bought is great. The sales staff was very nice and helpful in the purchase of our new Nissan Sentra. I would recommend them to friends and family. I had to make a big decision and they were very helpful. The salesman in Chesapeake, Virginia was Harry Negich

Great Service

by from Montross,Va |

My Visit to Nissan OF Richmond was great the Employers were outstanding, they made sure my family and I was comfortable as we waited for our turn. I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. And I plan to visit them again in the future.

Nissan Richmond

by from Richmond, Va |

The car was for my daughter. This would be her first. She picked out a 2010 Nissan Versa. She loves it. We worked with Moses and he was very courteous, respectful and patient with us. Buying a car is a long process but he made sure as well as the other staff that we was comfortable and even offered a beverage. Thank u for a wonderful experience.

by from Richmond, Va. |

Customer service during my recent purchase was second to none. From Will Jackson, Joseph Jackson, Mike Castro and the current General Manager my buying process was smooth and excellent. I would definantly recommend the Dealership as well as the aforementioned to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used car.

Review - New Nissan Of Richmond

by from Richmond, VA |

New Nissan of Richmond is a great dealer i highly recommend Joseph he made sure i had everything i needed and showed me a variety of cars without rushing me into to being something. Go to short Pump and check them out they have wide variety of cars on the lot I'm sure you will find something you like.

New owners, Same dishonest staff

by from Henrico, Virginia |

The ?New? Richmond Nissan may have new owners, but they kept their same old dishonest and unethical sales staff. Worked with their employees while they were under the Sheehy name plate and the same staff is still calling/ emailing me for sales inquiries today. Staff performed a textbook bait and switch by promising they had a vehicle in stock for a certain lease payment and when I got there, the same stock number was thousands of dollars more. They became very aggressive when I decided to continue my research, and who can blame them? Colonial Nissan in Charlottesville was HAPPY to sell me the same car for lower than the original price quote that Sheehy/ ?New? Richmond Nissan offered and has a VERY LOW processing fee. Look at the whole deal, people?not just the ?sales price?. OTD (which means ?out the door? or ?off the lot?) Price is what affects your payment and determines whether or not you got a deal.

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Williamsburg Va |

Daryl was the salesman I dealt with. Down to earth, easy to relate with. It was an enjoyable used car purchase and I would go to them again.