Stuart Powell Ford Lincoln Mazda

225 South Danville Bypass, Danville, KY 40422

2013 Ford Escape

by from Danville, KY |

Ben was very good and helpful. He did not pressure just answered questions and provided pros and cons. He was very helpful. Very good job I will buy another from him sometime.

February 5, 2016

Hi Brian, Thank you for your very kindcreview! Glad your experience was so positive! That's our goal! We appreciate your patronage, and look forward to working with you for your buying and servicing needs!

Great Service and friendly employees

by from Danville, Kentucky |

Employees were friendly and listen to me about the problems I was having with my car. She informed me of problems and ask and answered questions? Thank you

Great, timely service.

by from Danville, KY |

I got in on time, it only took an hour, they found 2 problems I didn't know I had, and it only cost me $39 !!

February 5, 2016

Hi Marc, Thank you very much for the review of your great experience with us! We appreciate your business!

Great Service

by from Danville, Ky |

My tie rod was busted and they couldn't get one in unit the next day. The Dealership gave me a loaner car so I could come back the next day. Bravo. Thank you for taking care of me.

January 22, 2016

Hi Tony, Thank YOU for choosing us to take care of your service and repair needs. In addition, we greatly appreciate that you took the time to share this very nice review of your recent experience with us. Please keep in touch about any other auto needs you have, as we want to keep providing you with that great service!

Excellent service

by from Danville, Ky |

The young man found the cause of the low air pressure warning light--a nail in the sidewall of the tire--found the correct new tire--put it on and I was out in 45 minutes. Very pleased with the service.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Dennis! We┐re glad to hear that you are pleased with the service we offer here at Stuart Powell Ford. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Patti Powell, General Manager, 859-236-8917

My new used vehicle service and checkout visit

by from Danville, Ky |

Started work on vehicle early, accomplished all that I asked efficiently. Provided me the information I asked about. Very valuable visit!

January 15, 2016

Hi Tony! We're glad to hear that your visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our guests and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you! Patti Powell, General Manager, 859-236-8917

Top of the line

by from Danville, KY |

Just had two visits to your dealership. One was to the body shop for repairs and paint due to accident. They done an excellent job and was very courteous and helpful as I had never experienced an accident before. Work was superb!!! Second was Quick lube which was very accommodating getting me in and taking care of my needs. Kudos!!!!!

January 15, 2016

Thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience, Susan! We always enjoy hearing from our guests. I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Patti Powell, General Manager, 859-236-8917

Great service before and after sale, knowledgeable

by from Danville, Ky |

The care and concern of my salesman and also how knowledgeable he was concerning the vehicles. I would not only recommend Stuart Powell Ford but also recommend requesting David Wix as my salesman. Everyone we dealt with was extremely knowledgeable about job. Thank you for a most pleasant experience.

January 6, 2016

Hello Barbara, Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of your experience with us at Stuart Powell Ford-Lincoln-Mazda! We pride ourselves on showing that kind of care for our customers, as well as taking the time to utilize our training and experience to make it all best for our customers. Glad that was the case for you! We appreciate your patronage, and look forward to helping anytime you need us!

Great experience

by from Grand Rivers KY |

They (Stuart Powell) treated you like a person/family. They listened to what we wanted and tried and did find it.

January 3, 2016

Hi Debra! Thank you for sharing this very kind review of your experience at Stuart Powell Ford Lincoln Mazda! We do, indeed, enjoy taking great care of our customers - you are family to us. Thank you for communicating your needs with us, so that we could guide you to the vehicle which was right for you. Enjoy!

Great Service

by from Wildie, Kentucky |

Couldn't be happier with the service department. Greg and everyone there went above and beyond our expectations! A big thank you to all at Stuart Powell Ford.

December 30, 2015

Hi Brian! Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We're so proud of the folks in our service department, and are thrilled that your experience was terrific! We appreciate your business, and look forward to helping again when you have needs. Have a blessed New Year!