Merle Kelly Ford Lincoln

3501 S Santa Fe Ave, Chanute, KS 66720

New 866-613-1164 New 866-613-1164
Used 866-913-9545 Used 866-913-9545
Service 866-302-9631 Service 866-302-9631

Good Prices, Great Service, No Baloney! See One of Our Non-Commissioned Salespeople today at Merle Kelly Ford!

Excellent Service!

by from Iola, KS |

It has been a rough few years financially, so I figured my credit had really suffered and chances of getting a vehicle to replace my old 99 Pontiac was out of the question. I took a chance and tried a dealer 2 hours away, and that was a disaster. There were too many "red flags" and pressure to buy new. I waited a few days and tried Merle Kelly in Chanute Kansas just a few miles from where I live. They were AWESOME! David Hart is my salesperson, and I felt absolutely no pressure. I told him what my budget could handle and what I was interested in. The vehicle was waiting for me even before I arrived! David and Sales Manager Jeff Lassman even stayed after closing to make sure everything was right. All of the paperwork was clearly explained, David made sure I was happy with my choice and assured me of service after the sale. If you are looking for new or used, I HIGHLY recommend contacting David Hart. He is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help. Those are qualities that makes the sale, no matter what vehicle you are looking to buy. The website is nicely put together with profiles of the staff. That also made it easier, as I knew who I was working with. I'm am glad I bought my vehicle at Merle Kelly in Chanute, and you will be too.

Courtesy/Professionalism/Exceptional Service

by from Chanute KS |

We have dealt with Merle Kelly Ford since 1994 and to date the service has been outstanding. Dick Kelly went above and beyond to assist in our vehicle problem/s. The Service Department has been outstanding and I would highly recommend this Ford Dealership. Derek Kelly and Jim Solander (Service) have both been courteous and have given exceptional service. Ali Robinson (Sales) is always courteous and has a smile on her face every time that we have been to the dealership.

January 21, 2016

Larry & Laurel, we really appreciate your kind words & loyalty to Merle Kelly Ford. We really pride ourselves with our fantastic customer service and appreciate you voicing your opinions for others to experience! Thank you!

Thanks Joey -great deal/excellent service!

by from Uniontown, KS |

I had an excellent buying experience with Joey at Merle Kelly Ford. I'd definitely recommend them for the best deal in the area!

July 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review Amy, we really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future! :)

Great attention and service!!

by from Chanute, Kansas |

Everyone was very friendly! I haven't done this in a long time, but David, my salesperson made it very painless!! Thank you!!

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! It was our pleasure to serve you, Thanks again for choosing Merle Kelly Ford.

Hassle free.

by from Emporia, KS |

Went to look for a specific truck. Found it here. The dealership was easy to work with. Our salesman, Dave Hamilton, did a great job. Gave us a great deal right off without a lot of drama. This wasn't an " auction" like you get at big city dealerships.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the review! At Merle Kelly we pride ourselves on a no Baloney tactic to provide you with a stress-free purchasing enviroment! Thanks again.

amazing experience

by from Thayer kansas |

Our salesman Dave Hamilton was awesome! He made the buying process easy and comfortable. We highly recommend Merle Kelly ford and the service department was professional and explains everything in a manner that we can understand when we have our vehicle serviced there

May 20, 2015

Thanks for the review Rebecca! We like to handle business with a "no baloney" tactic to provide you a better buying experience. Thank you for choosing Merle Kelly Ford!

Ali Robinson

by from chanute |

Ali Robinson is very kind and v e y helpful my husband's truck broke down and we were shareing my truck for about a month we noticed a little silver Ford ranger that caught our eye so we went inside and Ali was the first one to greet us ... she gave us all the info on the truck so about a week later we came back and bought it it have a few little miner thing's that needed fixed so they let us use a rental car till ours was fixed I just want to say thank you to Ali Robinson for being there for us. I will recommend you to our friends if they need new cars

Joey Clark did a good job going over the vehicles

by from Chanute, KS |

Joey Clark did a good job going over the vehicles I was looking at.

Gret friendly service!

by from Columbus, KS |

Great friendly service, very good deal and easy to deal with!

Great!

by from St.Paul, KS |

Great! Worked with Joey Clark and just converted from Chevy to Ford with a 2014 F-150 STX.

October 19, 2014

Thank you for your review, Gary!