Dominion Chevrolet Gmc

(4.3) 4 Reviews

12070 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23233

Great dealership

by from Tappahannock, VA |

Everyone was super friendly and I believe I got a good deal. It's how the car-buying experience should be.

Dominion Cheverlet West Broad

by from Sandston, VA |

Purchased a 2014 Traverse from Dominion Chevrolet on West Broad street. Our sales consultant Derrick Whitfield was great to work with throughout our purchase. He was very helpful in answering our questions and making sure we were happy in purchasing the perfect vehicle for our family. The whole purchase process was very professional, well laid out and explained in each step of the process. Thanks to all of those that helped us in this process - Derrick, Karen and Kristi you were great! We love our new Traverse.

Spot In

by from Richmond, VA |

Not one complaint. Scheduling online was simple. They explained what they were doing. I was in and out as quickly as possible.

Great buying experience, awful service experience

by from Richmond, VA |

I had a great purchasing experience here. Great price for the exact used vehicle that I had been looking for. They gave me the Blue Book value for my trade in with very little haggling. However, I had a horrible experience with the service department. I needed to replace the transmission in the car that I had purchased there 6 mos. previously. They told me it would be ready 2 days later, it wasn't. They never called me to update me, or ask if I needed a courtesy car/ rental car. I called GM customer support to explain my problem with the transmission and they told me that someone would call me from the dealership to offer further assistance. No one ever called from the dealership. I called GM customer support again, and they told me that the same person from the dealership was supposed to call and tell me that they would take $50 off of the $3000 transmission. (There's a long story about the documented problems with the transmission in this GM vehicle that is not the dealership's fault.) When I picked up the car 2 days after they said it would be done, no documentation of the warranty on the transmission I had just purchased. I had to ask the very nice woman at the counter to put it on the invoice. The pittance of $50 that was supposed to be on the invoice wasn't there. There was no documentation of exactly what transmission they put in the car. I had to call the Service Manager to request all the information that should have been given to me in the first place. In talking with GM customer support and the dealership, the person who was supposed to be taking care of the issue had the same name, but was given 4 different job titles during my conversations with them: Customer Experience Manager, Service Manager, Service Adviser, and District Specialist. 4 job titles that apparently had nothing to do with the ability to pick up a phone and call a customer. Of course I received a prompt phone call from the elusive employee after speaking to his superior. He was apologetic, but the damage had already been done. Aside from the disastrous communication issues with this dealership, the counter staff, employees, and mechanics are all very nice and helpful. The waiting lounge is large, comfortable, offers free beverages, TVs, and chargers for electronics.