Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC

12050 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23233

New 888-502-9150
Used 888-496-7383
Service 888-523-0062

Same Store, Same Great Service.

Great service

by from Richmond, VA |

I purchased the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2 LT, loaded. I am completely satisfied with the service at Hendrick's Chevrolet, Buick, GMC dealership. I am completely satisfied with the staff assisting me with the purchase and the staff I met on my tour of the showroom, offices, and lounge. I am the happiest person I know right now. I look forward to the relationship with the Hendrick Company as they will take care of me for the next 5-6 years.

Routine oil change/tire rotation

by from Richmond, VA |

I brought my vehicle in for an oil change/tire rotation. This was my first visit to your facility, my second Chevrolet dealership visited for an oil change since my move to Richmond in January. As a former out of state Chevrolet dealership employee, I always judge/critique stores I visit. My advisor, Ted, was courteous and polite. His ETA for the completion of services was fairly accurate, and the property, inside and out, was immaculate. I drove past another Chevrolet dealership to visit your store and after the positive visit I had, I'll continue to do that in the future!

2015 EQUINOX LT

by from South Prince George, VA |

We purchased a 2015 Equinox LT. It is our first new car purchase in 16 years. From the moment we stepped onto the lot & met our salesman, Mike Khoury, we were comfortable & impressed. Mike and our finance guy, Doug, were great at meeting our expectations & explaining and answering our questions. We left feeling more like we visited a "Mom & Pop" family dealership but with the service of a large corporate one. We hope to come back for a pick up truck soon.

Awesome experience

by from Short pump, va |

I came in to finance my first car. I was looking at a 2015 Chevy Malibu. Once we had got all my info an stuff down we went to look at the car an I was excited that I had picked the right one. When we got back to the dealership I needed to have more for a down payment. I didn't have the down payment because I was waiting for my insurance to send me a check for my last car. They worked hard to get the deal done an only thing we had to do was get the check in.

Great experience

by from Glen Allen, VA |

Jay did a great job and I could not be more pleased. To start, he did a great job of communicating throughout the few days of the repair. If I called and left a meeage he called back in a short period of time, and called me before I had to call him. I did not feel like I was trying to chase hime down. Sounds like a small thing but it is not the norm. He also went well above and beyond to ensure everything was done correctly - including escalating an initial decline with my third party warranty company to ensure they covered their portion of the repair. He had the car completed when he said he would and it looked great inside and out. First rate service!!

Awesome Service Experience

by from Mechanicsville, VA |

I brought in my 2015 Chevy Traverse for its 9,800 mile oil change and tire rotation and had it performed on the GMC/Buick side. I arrived 30 minutes early for my 1 PM appointment, and knew I may have to wait longer. The service rep told me the workers were at lunch and would be back at 1 PM, and my car would be 1st. I went to the waiting room, got a cold drink, set up my laptop computer and settled in for a long stay. Within 30 minutes, the service rep was back, telling me that surprisingly, my car was done! I couldn't believe it! I had barely gotten my computer booted up and they had finished my car already! So I quickly packed up all of my things and went to pick up my car. He told me that there were 2 brothers, and one was ready to go to lunch, the other wasn't. So they worked on my car together, one the tires, the other the oil, and got it completed in under 30 minutes! I was so pleased!!! That was the shortest wait I have ever had at any place for an oil change, let alone also rotating the tires around. I sure would love to have all of my work done on the GMC/Buick side, but he assured me this was an unusual time and to not expect it every time. But it was wonderful service regardless and I commend these service technicians for going above and beyond. B Clark

Great service

by from Richmond, VA |

1. Kendrick Cheverolet did an awesome job in finding me a quality car. 2. They have great customer serveice in all of areas.

BUICK Client Advisor, RICKY BRYAN is the best!

by from Richmond VA |

Had done my research so pretty much knew what I wanted when I walked in. So just inquired who would be the best Buick specialist and could not have been introduced to a more seasoned professional than Client Advisor Ricky Bryan. The Encore which Ricky brought around had just come in to Hendrick's inventory the previous day, had single digit miles on it, and matched my request exactly. Ricky was also so kind to involve my 86 year old Father, then sharp pencil bottom-line figures with my boyfriend. Easy car buying experience. Completely satisfied with my choice. Many thanks to Ricky and the Rick Hendrick team!

Great Dealership.

by from Richmond, VA |

Great service and customer appreciation. Thank y'all.

Great Service!

by from Richmond, VA |

I had the oil changed in my 2013 Camaro. The employees were very nice. I did not have to wait very long considering there were other vehicles in front of me. The staff is always very professional. Rick Hendrick Chevy Buick GMC is the only dealership I will purchase my vehicles from and have all service done there.

love my car.

by from Richmond va |

I purchased a 2015 Chevy sonic. The staff was exceptional they help me get what I was looking for.