Joe Self Chevrolet

8801 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67207

Used 316-689-4354

Low Key Low Pressure

by from Wichita, KS |

We have purchased several vehicles from Joe Self over the past five years and appreciated the pressure free atmosphere. No sales manager wasting 10 minutes of your time telling you how great his dealership is. The sales staff are very helpful without being pushy. The service departments on the Chevrolet side and on the BMW side are both helpful and honest. I have never had to question anything I have been told. I don't think I will go anywhere else in the future. I have found my auto home.

Never take your car to this company

by from Wichita |

I've worked on cars for 20+ years and had a question about a simple task on a early 2000s chevy blazer's ignition-timing and whether it had to be done by computer or if it could be done manually, after 20 minutes of trying to explain it to him, he still could not tell me weather ignition-timing was done by a computer or was done manually. after getting on the phone with another guy. This new guy still could not tell me how was done. After trying to explain it to the second guy what I was trying to have answered he became very rude and very angry he stated that it would beat $260+ just a look at it. If they can't tell you how this task is done why would you ever take your vehicle to these people Save yourself some time and money and take your vehicle up to Park City at Don Hattan Chevrolet because after talking with him for 2 minutes the guy there told me it would be 80 bucks I know exactly what I was talking about and told me that for the timing to be changed it had to be on a computer.

Very Good Experience

by from Derby, KS |

Bought my daughter her first car at Joe Self. Overall, it was an extremely hassle free experience.

BMW 325i

by from El Dorado, KS |

There were a few things I wanted fixed after the purchase and I was reminded that I should have noted those things before purchase.