Livermore Ford Lincoln

2266 Kitty Hawk Rd, Livermore, CA 94551

New 866-400-6527
Used 888-326-2501
Service 866-501-8195

Get MORE of YOU want at Livermore Ford!

Great deal

by from Livermore, CA |

Courteous and knowledgeable, very nice to work with

Credit When Credit is Due

by from Castro Valley |

After I was able to get in touch with Pedram at Livermore Auto Group, my experience changed. Pedram listened to me vent my frustration, agreed to refund my paint protection without hesitation, and arranged for a rent a car while my vehicle was being fixed. While the situation was less than desirable to start off a business relationship, Pedram did what should have been done in the first place. He took care of our situation and made it right. I can only hope that he can clean house, and set the course straight for new customers. But I have to give him credit, he lived up to his word and did everything that he promised.

Buyer Beware - They just want your money

by from Castro Valley, CA |

Remarkably horrible. If you are looking to buy a vehicle, there are many other choices out there. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. I bought a used 2008 Cadillac Escalade from this dealership and I can tell you with all certainty that they sold me a car that they KNEW had problems. I had to have the engine mount replaced after having the car for only 3 months. They would not cover the cost, so I paid $700+ for the repair. Now just 3 month later, I am having the same problem. On top of this, they charged me $800 for a paint protection service that they never provided. I called several times, they never called to book the appointment to have the service done. I requested my money back, and they refused to refund me. I might need to seek an attorney but I felt that it was important to share my experience with potential buyers. You are better off driving 20 or 30 miles away to another dealership if you have to because these guys could careless about you, they just want your money. DISGUSTING!

Very angry customer

by from Milpitas ,Ca. |

I bought a 2006 F250 from Livermore Fordon Easter Sunday of 2014. I spent a lot of money on this truck . In the deal I also purchased a bed liner to be installed in the very near future . Not only have I not received a phone call from the dealership but I have called. 6 different times(. 3 msgs. & 3 interactions on the phone ). STILL NO RESPONSE ! Draw your own conclusions if I have been treated fairly. TERRIBLE POST PURCHASE SERVICE !!!!!!!!

by from Livermore |

The only thing that kept my experience at Livermore ford from being a complete disappointment was Joseph. I found this dealership to be very unprofessional. If it were not for Joseph we would have left this dealership without a sale. I am a small business owner and have built my company on customer service so I understand how important it is! Troy was also good helped me pick a good warranty and understood what we had been through.

by from Livermore |

Tim was very knowledgeable over the jeep, helped my wife and I Thursday our thinking process and was not pushy. We felt very comfortable with our experience

by from Livermore |

Tim was great. Answered all my questions and offered to come over and help me at my home

Excellent Treatment

by from Livermore |

Quick, nice sales staff, and financing was quick. Car is amazing my wife loves it

Best of the Best

by from Livermore |

Excellent detail,very customer oriented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satisfied Customer

by from Livermore |

From start to finish, Tim and Shon both were incredible. They were both honest and patient which is rare today when purchasing a car. Our lead salesman was Tim who I will recommend for years to come. Livermore Ford is making changes for the better in the area of customer service. Tim and Shon made us feel like we were shopping at Nordstrom! Thank you guys! We will be recommending you to our family and friends. 5 Stars!!

The Best

by from Livermore |

Excellent customer service. I bought 2. Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!