Marion Subaru Mitsubishi

3209 W DeYoung St, Marion, IL 62959

Marion Subaru made buying a car stress free!

by from East Prairie, MO |

Dean Taborn first got in touch with me after I found a car I liked on their website. Not only did he e-mail me quickly, he then called me. He took some information over the phone that day and then turned my information over to Grant Thurmond, in financial services. By the end of the day, not only was I approved for the car, but I had my payment even lower than what I was asking for! I went two days later to pick up my 2011 Subaru Legacy and couldn't be happier with it! Dean knew so much about the car and gave me some interesting facts on Subaru that I never would have thought. Grant took the time to explain to me every single piece of information he was getting from me and why. I definitely would recommend Dean to anyone who wants to buy a car from a great guy who is a pleasure to deal with! Thank you guys so much for everything!

Store Manager

by from Marion, IL |

I had a wonderful experience with Marion Subaru and with Dean Taborn. Everything was easy and Dean was so helpful.

Love My New Crosstrek

by from Southern Illinois |

I absolutely love my new Crosstrek. This is my first Subaru purchase and I would recommend Marion Subaru to anyone. Bryan Atterberry was wonderful to work with! Everyone we encountered was friendly and very helpful. Grant in finance was also very easy to work with. Overall it was a great experience! Keep up the good work guys!

Outback purchase

by from Makanda, IL |

We're happy with our purchase of a 2014 Outback. Our salesman Dean was friendly, polite and not pushy. Dealer did no have in stock the car wanted so they found one at another dealer and traded one of their stock vehicles for it. I believe they provided a fair price on the Outback. Lower trade value on the car I traded in but that's how it works anywhere. I haven't heard from the service department yet but thankfully haven't needed to, but wish the were a more visible part of the Marion Subaru team. They may be great but the lost that first impression opportunity during the sales process. I wasn't impressed by whoever responded to a Subaru website request for quote although distant dealers did. I got the come in and let's talk routine. Glad I ran into Dean as again he's relatively new and not pushy and very respectful and helpful. Bottom line is dealership got the car I wanted at a price I could live with.

Subaru Forester

by from Mt. Vernon, IL |

Our salesman was great. If we had been the least bit undecided about buying the Forester, however, the finance person would have sent us running out the door. His arrogance and self-righteousness made us want to puke. Personally, I was offended by his "mere woman" attitude toward me - and I bought the car! He shook my husband's hand first on two occasions and I wrote the check. The car is great - no complaints.

New Forester

by from MtVernon il |

My husband George has been researching the Subaru,he has problems for room. The Forester seems like he found the car. Bryan Atterberry was great explaining things about the car. The service was great. everyone was so friendly. Don't leave out the garage the men were very helpful and got the job done.

Happy Return Customer

by from Cobden, IL |

I just traded my black 2011 Outback for a black 2014 Outback. Having owned Jeeps and an FJ Cruiser, I have found the Outback to be the best all-around small utility vehicle on the market. It is great on the highway and even better in the (deep) snow. Marion Subaru has treated me well during purchases and in the service department. My salesperson this time, Bryan Atterberry was quick, to the point, and very personable. I recommend the Outback and Marion Subaru to anyone who is looking for a new Outback! Marty McMorrow

Very people-oriented dealership! (Addendum)

by from Breese, Illinois |

I have already reviewed this dealership,but just wanted to indicate that the salesperson I called "Randy" in my initial interview was actually Bryan Atterbury. Sorry, Bryan! This guy really knows his cars, though!

New Forester

by from Illinois |

I wanted to buy a new Forester and had done quite a bit of research to prepare. I was pleased with the sales representative and thought I had agreed to a price, but was then led into a discussion with the finance person about warranty information that wound up throwing me out of the 1.9% APR bracket to 2.9% APR. It was MY decision, but I still was left feeling like I'd been had. SO, when making your decision, keep on your financial toes and don't let yourself be talked into something you may ultimately regret. Be aware there is a "phase II" of figuring your ultimate price. I am very pleased with the vehicle and would recommend the Forester and this dealership to anyone interested in this product.

Bad Exsperience!!!!!

by from Carrier Mills IL |

They lied and with held critical information!! The car has been in the shop more the I have drove it. I would not recommend anyone doing business with the dealership!!!!!!!!