Marion Subaru Mitsubishi

3209 W DeYoung St, Marion, IL 62959

Used 618-889-8757

Good job

by from Benton, KY |

We bought a 2015 Forester and it was a good experience. John was a patient, helpful, low key, attentive salesperson and much appreciated by us. We were test driving, looking, wondering, wandering and discussing as we went, trying to decide between the Outback and the Forester. Through it all, John stayed with us but in an unobtrusive way. The only slightly negative aspect was the final pricing process. I would like once to experience a negotiation that didn't include, "I'll see if he will go for that deal, how about half that discount, I don't think he'll go for the entire amount...." The approach of salesperson "conferring" in private with a manager, then relaying info back to the customer, is a slightly deceptive ploy that every dealership I have dealt with has employed. Will someone break that tradition? I hope so. The Marion dealership did this but it was far better that most. Overall, I recommend this dealership as the best in our area for Subaru vehicles

Great first time experience

by from Mount Vernon, IL |

This was our first time buying a car from a dealership and my wife and I are very happy. The customer service was excellent and everyone was patient and friendly.

2012 Chrysler 200

by from Christopher |

Great people with great service!!!! they gave us exactly what we asked for. very happy with the buying process!!!!!

2014 Impreza Sport purchase

by from Carbondale, IL |

We are so pleased with the quality and handling of our new Impreza 5-door!! Everyone at Marion Subaru that we met was helpful and personable. We highly recommend this dealership. Thanks!

Thank you for the great experience!!!

by from Dayton, OH |

Bought our first new car!!! Thank you Marion Subaru for a great experience!

Subaru Forester

by from Golconda, Il |

We purchased our first Subaru at Marion. We got a 2015 Forester which we are very happy with. Mr. Voss was very helpful and we did not experience high pressure sales. Overall was a good experience.

Subaru Crosstrek

by from Marion, IL |

We were very pleased with our overall buying experience. We traded in a 2011 Forester for a brand new Crosstrek. We got a great deal on our trade-in and our new payment was actually lower than our old payment. The staff all agreed to stay late to complete our paperwork. Everyone we dealt with, including Keith and Grant, were all very nice and professional. There were no hidden agendas. Everything was straightforward. Customer service is top notch.

Dean Taborn

by from Paducah, KY |

Very nice young man, was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy or do business with. Everyone I had contact with at the Marion Subaru Dealership was very nice and easy to deal with.

Great experience

by from Equality ,Illinois |

Best experience in car buying. Bryan Attebury was so helpful and knowledgeable!!

VERY PLEASANT , VERY NICE PERSONELL. WOW

by from Tunnel Hill, IL. |

This was one of several places we looked for a new vehicle. It seems to be the most straight forward ,no high pressure sales, the most honest place I have dealt with. All information was straight talk with no hidden fees. When prices were quoted they were a total. Mr. Voss was a pleasant sales person every time we talked to him. I would say the whole purchase was a very pleasant experience. We have other friends that have purchased here and have not heard a complaint from any of them . A great place to deal with.