Bob Swope Ford

1307 N Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701

Used 866-231-8315

horrible service!!!

by from sonora ky |

I have a 2003 grand Marquis that had a recall on a lighting control module. Called in June, scheduled an appointment for the end of June..when I first got there I told them not to roll my window down because it would not come back up. I was told it was a 30 minute job. after waiting for 2 hours ,I asked what was taking so long and the lady at the desk told me that they didn't look at the job sheet and rolled my window down. Then she proceeded to tell me that if I paid for the part they would throw the labor in free . After complaining about that , she said that they were going to fix the motor and fix the window all the way which they did not.not only did they not fix my window they barely got it rolled up to where it leaks and wind comes through they also called me and told me that my car was ready to be picked up and when I got there they had done nothing to the light control module which I had originally went in there to get fixed so I went back up there a few days later and they told me that the part was on back order and they would call me as soon as they got it in it is one month later and no call I called them today and they told me my name wasn't even in the computer but they will order it for me . completely unacceptable!! .I also took off work twice and lost money aside from getting absolutely nothing done but my window in worse shape than it was to start with.

HORRIBLE

by from Fort Knox. Ky |

Recently purchased a used car from these people. And ever since then it's been nothing but PROBLEMS. They say they fix the problem and then a day later it's something else. Don't care for most of the people here. It's still under warranty with the place and supposedly passes all the test, obviously it DOESN'T. NOT HAPPY!!

July 1, 2014

Mrs. Hoffman, We apologize that you've made 2 trips to our dealership for repairs on the 2007 Colorado you purchased. We strive to offer problem free vehicles. Unfortunately a 77,000 mile vehicle will have problems from time to time. Electrical problems are sometimes hard to diagnose and pin point in one visit. We trust that with your problems solved at no cost to you that you can now have a problem free experience with your Colorado. Harry Partington Bob Swope Ford

Great Service

by from Elizabethtown, Ky |

Being Active Duty I have had dealt with different dealerships around the U.S. Bob Swope Ford is by far the best one. Their customer service to the prices are more then above and beyond. They gave me more for my trade in then what was recommended as well as the price for my truck was well below what they could of gotten. I am very happy with the service and will always recommend them to my friends and family.

Great dealer, honest and truthful

by from Mt. Washington, Ky |

Arrived late on Saturday, sales team stayed after hours to help. Sales manager showed us all the paperwork and book values, very helpful, easy transaction, no back and forth with in-between salesman. Very friendly. Will buy from again, traveled 50 miles to buy truck.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding our dealership. We appreciate you as a customer and for allowing us to earn your business. We have a policy to be completely transparent in our pricing and the way we do business. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Harry Partington Bob Swope Ford

Love my new truck

by from Elizabethtown Kentucky |

I love this dealership. They treat you like family which is important to me. No haggle needed. Just good people doing all they can to help. Will always buy my vehicles from them. Service Department is the best.

March 27, 2014

Mrs. Potts, Thank you for allowing us to sell and service your vehicles. We appreciate you and your business. Harry Partington Bob Swope Ford

My Focus X2

by from Shelbyville, Ky |

Love our salesman Paul Jenkins, very helpful answered all questions made for a great buying experience. I purchased my first Ford Focus last March 2012...this is a great car....good gas mileage, features, ride, and handling. I drive about 150 miles a day to work and back home. I have had this car serviced by the Bob Swope service department ....oil changes, tires rotated etc....These guys are wonderful. When we were in need of another car we purcased another Ford Focus from Paul Jenkins last week. Thanks to the team at Bob Swope Elizabethown for everything.

March 27, 2014

Karen, Thank you for allowing us to serve your automotive needs. The Focus is one of our best sellers and the gas mileage is one of the best in class. Please let me know if we can ever assist you again. Harry Partington Bob Swope Ford

Like my Mariner

by from Louisville KY |

I found a vehicle on their Internet site and my husband drove down to see it. the dealer said my husband could bring the vehicle to me to drive. I think that was a no pressure opportunity for us to test the car and make our decision. We returned later to discuss our trade in which we were given a fair price. We were very satisfied with our purchase.

BEWARE!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

by from LOUISVILLE KY |

Talked to Sales MGR RON @ 1;15 PM Said I Would be there in 2hours.Arrived@ 2;30 PM Seeing Transport Truck leaving with SUV FOR AUCTION That Ron had told me was in Detail Shop Drove 116 Miles Round Trip . Talked to Sales Mgr [RON] on Phone and he said SUV Was in good Shape with High Mileage.Another Salesman said it was in Poor Shape. POOR EXCUSE FOR SALES MANAGER AND DEALERSHIP DONT WASTE YOUR TIME UNLESS YOU ARE WITHIN 5 MILES OF DEALERSHIP THEY GIVE REPUTABLE DEALERS BAD NAME

August 18, 2013

Mr. Christie, I apologize for any inconvenience we may have inadvertently caused you. This is not common practice at Bob Swope Ford. After several missed appointments last week on that same vehicle, our used car coordinator decided to send this vehicle to auction at the last minute to fill an empty slot. Unfortunately, our sales management was not informed of this decision. Although the truck was still here when you arrived and you were offered the opportunity to inspect the vehicle, I'm sure you were too upset to accept that offer. Upon inspection, you would have seen for yourself that the vehicle is cosmetically lacking, but has a good solid powertrain. Remember, it does have 188,000 miles on it and is being sold "AS IS" as stated on our web listing. After being informed of your inconvenience, I immediately stopped sale of the vehicle at the auction. The vehicle will be available for your inspection until Tuesday, July 30, if you wish to do so. Harry Partington General Manager Bob Swope Ford

Long drive, but well worth it in the end

by from Indiana |

These guys were great. At first it didn't sound like I would be getting the car. But they worked everything out and made sure that I drove home with my new car. Great guys. Very dedicated to making sure the car you want goes home with you at the end of the day.

July 24, 2013

We hope that you are enjoying your Challenger! Thank you for your business. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Andrew Sunkel Bob Swope Ford

Nice People

by from Dayton,OH |

My experience was on the phone. I never made it down to their location. They were very professional and personable. Thank You, Dave Hissong

July 24, 2013

Thank you for your input on our dealership. We strive for excellence. Sorry to hear that you didn't make it to our location, but be assured that our experience at the dealership is every bit as memorable as that over the phone.