Bob Swope Ford

1307 N Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701

New 877-426-3813 New 877-426-3813
Used 877-675-6214 Used 877-675-6214
Service 877-461-2164 Service 877-461-2164

Swope. The only name you need for everything automotive.

Most knowledgeable and friendly people I know.

by from Elizabethtown, Ky |

I have never known such friendly and knowledgeable service and sales people I have had the opportunity to know and work with. I normally do not rate Anyone this high but I have been doing business with Bob Swope Ford for years and have never had any problems or walked away confused.

Bob Swope Ford responded to this review

July 24, 2013

Mr. Kilfoile, Thank you for your business and review of our dealership. Please let us know how we can assist you with your current vehicle or any in the future. Andrew Sunkel Bob Swope Ford

Best Dealership in Hardin County

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

We have just purchased our fourth vehicle from Bob Swope Ford and could not be more pleased with the professional service of this dealership. Brian Howard is one the best product specialists in the market and is extremely responsive to customer's needs. A very special thanks to Brian, Andrew, and everyone else who made this latest purchase possible and all the hard work to get this car because of the meaning behind it. We are a customer for life.

VERY TRUSTING PEOPLE AND DEALERSHIP HELL YEAH

by from MOUNT WASHINGTON KY |

RORY from MOUNT WASHINGTON ,although all the leg work was done by my son KYLE ,he met a salesman by the name of justin .My son really liked him so me trusting my kids as i do , i trusted him also. TRUST AND HONESTY are hard to find now days . FROM THIS PONT FORWARD I WILL ONLY BUY FROM JUSTIN AND BOB SWOPE NO DOUBT . ONCE again thanks JUSTIN YOU ARE A GREAT GUY.....

DO NOT SHOP HERE

by from e-town, ky |

do not shop here! Today is 18 FEB 16, and I purchased a car back in December 2015. They did not get all the required paperwork from me, rushed me out because if was past closing time, and did not wash/detail the SUV before letting me drive home. After a month 1/2 of trying to register by car to get my plates, I was given the run around because the dealership had never sent my paperwork to my DMV. The salesman (Gerrick) sent me a voicemail in which I still have, assuring me that he had mailed out another TEMP tag since mine was close to expiring. I thanked him, but two weeks later, no tag. After calling and speaking to the dealership once again, the tag was never mailed out like he told me. HORRIBLE service. I would not recommend buying a car from this place. Drive to Radcliff and/or Louisville if you want better service. Highly disappointment and as I type this I still do not have car plates.

great experience with Rex Allamey my dealer

by from Elizabeth Town, KY |

From 1 to 10 with 10 the best I give Rex Allamey 20. My first day SUV shopping I met a dealer named Samantha and she was very nice and she got me started. When I returned next day Samantha was out and Rex took me on. Even though the deal/credit for the sale is in Samantha's name Rex went over board to see that I got best deal. I am so happy that Rex got the manager to work with me on price, pmts and more. Rex is very informed about the SUV I choose and made sure me and my husband were happy with our choice. I will recommend Rex and their staff to my co-workers, friends and family for future vehicles. Thanks Rex and all staff that assisted our family getting the best deal and SUV for the money :)

Great experience!!!!!!

by from Lexington, KY |

Love, Love, Love my 2015 Fiat, 1957 edition.... Drives like a dream, had to catch myself from speeding down Bluegrass Parkway to Lexington.... Thank you for a great experience in purchasing my car!!!!!!

Justin KEIPER Sales

by from Cecilia |

JUSTIN KEIPER is great salesman..I would buy a new car again from hom..super service..very friendly..and Handsome!

Outstanding purchase experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Wow! I purchased a New Ford F150 from Bob Swope Ford. My sales person was Jeff Macklin. I have purchased 4 F150s in my life time; Jeff made this my best new purchase experience ever. He has a commanding knowledge of the vehicle I purchased and provided an excellent orientation of the functions of the F150. The entire staff interacted with my wife and I in more than a professional manner. To be honest it was like being with family. Just can't say enough positive comments about this great dealership. By the way I have lived in the area for five years; this is my second new car purchase from Bob Swope.

great deal

by from elizabethtown ky |

We bought a Toyota Camry from John. I highly recommend you see him for your next vehicle. Very satisfied and great salesman

True Professional

by from Fort Knox, KY |

Jeff Machlin is a true professional. His knowledge and courteous attitude is beyond reproach. You all have a great guy on your team. I am sure that you all can see that his performance at work extends beyond the office and the car lot. He is active in the community and has true love for helping people. I am sure that he can help anyone looking for the ideal car, so if you are ever at Swope, ask for Jeff Mac.