Champion Ford Lincoln

140 Southtown Blvd, Owensboro, KY 42303

New 888-232-2197
Used 866-693-1647
Service 888-476-6857

There may be many contenders, but only one Champion

Excellent customer service

by from Owensboro, KY |

Excellent service Champion Ford provided excellent customer service. We especially liked our salesperson, Andrew. He is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles on the lot. We test drove 3 vehicles and he knew most things about all of them. Linda was very helpful with financing as well. She answered all our questions and didn't rush us to make decisions even though it was closing time for them. We will definitely recommend Champion to others.

Great Experience

by from Fort Branch, IN |

Sherry was very nice to work with. She is very knowledgable. We would highly recommend her. We plan on sending friends & family to her when they want to purchase a new car.

Granddaughter's first car

by from Henderson, KY |

We bought our granddaughter's first car, and the entire staff made it a pleasant experience. We were especially pleased with how professional Rob Ochoa was and how he took care of our needs. Linda Chancellor took care of the financing for us, and she clearly gave us our options but was not pushy on selling us a maintenance agreement. Overall we were very pleased and would recommend Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda to our family and friends.

Ford F150 2014 Black

by from Livermore Ky |

JB&JB Bo and Linda are very nice people to deal with they will do whatever it takes to help you get in the vehicle of your choice. Tell them what you want they will find it for you.

Couldn't be happier

by from Owensboro KY |

Battery wouldn't start...lights were left on; installed new battery; ordered floor mats; session on all how to's; detailing! Very very nice people

Great Salesman

by from Pellville, KY |

Great Salesman Our salesman, Andrew Davis, offered to let us test drive a 2014 Ford Edge that we were interested in. He rode along and only supplied us with information that we wanted to hear about. At the end of the ride, he asked if we wanted to purchase the car. My husband told him we had another car in mind, but we had really liked this car. He told him he needed to know the bottom line price. No going back and forth with the manager. He took us to the manager and he shot us their best price. We went to the other dealership and told them we found the car that had met all our requirements. We drove back into the Ford lot and purchased our 2014 red Ford Edge.

friendly service

by from utica, kentucky |

friendly service I was looking to trade told them what trucks I was interested in, drove them and made my choice. No salesman pressuring me, they worked on getting my payment in my range. very happy with my trade. very fair people.

Champion is revolutionizing the car shopping exper

by from REED, KY |

Champion is revolutionizing the car shopping experience by returning to the basics of quality customer service. Sherry Oliver is an excellent sales associate. She is someone who truly cares for her customers. We were in a category that limited our choices, but she was able to help us find a vehicle that met our needs. With some help from Jim Monanteras (who is also pretty awesome) we were able to drive home happy customers. Make your car shopping experience a good one by visiting Champion and asking for Sherry Oliver. Hears to your best year ever Sherry and Jim. God Bless and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Sherry is great!

by from Beaver Dam, KY |

Sherry is the bomb! This was my first-ever no stress buy at a car dealership. Sherry is a consummate professional and a pleasure to do business with. I had waited to buy a car until I absolutely had to have a replacement for my old car because I was dreading the buying process as I had bad experiences in the past. I was as wary as a kid sitting in a dental chair thinking I would be drilled without the benefit of Novocain. I went to the dealership expecting the worse and sweating it out but thank goodness I had Sherry to ease me through the process which went smooth as silk. I'll never buy a car from anyone else and I'll certainly recommend Sherry to anyone I know who is car shopping. I bought a great car at a great deal and I couldn't be any happier. THANKS FOR BEING YOU SHERRY! Camilla

Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy

by from Evansville, indiana |

Andrew Davis was my sale person. Knew nothing about my pre owned vehicle. When I was buying, I had to call him multiple times even though he said he would call me. My "6 month warranty" hasn't covered my 300 dollar repairs 3 months into buying the car. My transmission is completely shot and my car won't even run now. They dolled up the car pretty well and kept quiet while handing their problem to somebody else. Andrew is a poor excuse for a salesman and would recommend someone else. The dealership worker are very hard to get a hold of unless they want something from you. After leaving several voicemails just to buy my car, they told me they were working with people. Well, what am I? Very disappointed with this dealership and the respect I haven't gotten from them. Hopefully they don't lie to someone else when they are trying to but their first car, I would never want someone to have as many problems as I have had and to make payments on a car I no longer have. TERRIBLE SERVICE. do NOT go here for a pre owned vehicle, and do not deal with Andrew Davis.

Awesome!

by from Calhoun, KY |

Our dealer, Scott, worked hard for us to find the truck we wanted. He found us the perfect truck for our family and helped us get the price we wanted. Thanks!