Champion Ford Lincoln

140 Southtown Blvd, Owensboro, KY 42303

New 888-232-2197
Used 866-693-1647
Service 888-476-6857

There may be many contenders, but only one Champion

Excellent customer service

by from Owensboro, KY |

Excellent service Champion Ford provided excellent customer service. We especially liked our salesperson, Andrew. He is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles on the lot. We test drove 3 vehicles and he knew most things about all of them. Linda was very helpful with financing as well. She answered all our questions and didn't rush us to make decisions even though it was closing time for them. We will definitely recommend Champion to others.

Purchased a Ford F-150 used pickup

by from Fort Branch, Indiana |

Excellent Internet webpage! Found a truck I was interested in and went to the dealership. Salesman's name is Calvin Dennis and he was very helpful and answered every question I had. I purchased the truck and the whole transaction went very smoothly. The entire staff was friendly and the offices and showroom was spotless!! I would rate this dealership an A+ Thanks to everyone there. Tim B.

Satisfied Customer

by from Owensboro, KY |

Our salesman, a young man named Andrew Davis was a pleasure to deal with. He answered any questions we had and went out of his way to help us any way he could. Duke Brubaker was very pleasant and treated us fairly. We purchased a new Fusion and our overall experience was great.

Great experience

by from Caneyville, ky |

Working with Andrew was a pleasure. He was as excited as we were to order my new MKC. Linda was very helpful in finance. Matt spent a lot of time with us going over all the features of my SUV and how to use them.

Unexpected Pleasure!

by from Sacramento,ky |

Ernie Coons was wonderful! No pressure,no hassle,just an honest man trying to get the car we were looking for.They went out of there way to find us the right car and color,even going to St Louis to get it!Friendly service,Great Experience,i would recommend them to anyone.Thanks!

Pulled in not expecting to buy a Ford Escape

by from Evansville, IN |

My wife and I pulled in looking to check out prices though we'd been thinking of buying another brand. The value of the Ford Escape with the Platinum package blew away the competition of the Japanese and Korean equivalents. Aside from feeling better about buying an American product the quality, fit and finish, ride and options made the value decision an easy one. Calvin Dennis was the right mixture of informative without being "pushy". Without knowing we were there just to "check prices" he patiently provided us "room" to explore and ultimate determine the value the Escape offered. Jim Monanteras was friendly and fair in offering us a deal. I've bought lots of cars in my sixty-two years and this was the first time I largely accepted the first offered price as I'd already done the math in comparing it to the imports. Feel good about the deal and trade in price.

Thank you Ernie Coons!!!

by from Owensboro, KY |

Love the car!!! Would like to thank each person that helped us with buying our car. Linda you deserve a medal after putting up with us. Thank you!!! Matt, you did a wonderful job explaining how to use the car! Thanks so much!!! Jerry, Thank you also!!! Most of all ERNIE COONS has to be the Best Sales Consultant Champion Ford has!! He was very patient, he stayed late, he did everything he could to help us. Thank you so much Ernie!!! We will buy from Champion Ford again!!! Steve & Pam

An Amazing Experience Buying a Car

by from Owensboro, KY |

I can honestly say this was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. I was not sure I could get financing for a new car but I left in one afternoon in a new car. The people there worked very hard to get me a reliable car. The first person I ran into on the car lot was Calvin Dennis. He is the best car salesman in the universe because he is not at all like the typical stereotype. He listened to what I wanted in a car and did everything possible to help me. He was so down to earth and respectful. He was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone. This dealership far outshines any others I have had dealings with. The whole staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a good selection of cars. I am very happy to recommend Champion as an excellent place to buy a car.

Great Experience

by from Fort Branch, IN |

Sherry was very nice to work with. She is very knowledgable. We would highly recommend her. We plan on sending friends & family to her when they want to purchase a new car.

Granddaughter's first car

by from Henderson, KY |

We bought our granddaughter's first car, and the entire staff made it a pleasant experience. We were especially pleased with how professional Rob Ochoa was and how he took care of our needs. Linda Chancellor took care of the financing for us, and she clearly gave us our options but was not pushy on selling us a maintenance agreement. Overall we were very pleased and would recommend Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda to our family and friends.

Ford F150 2014 Black

by from Livermore Ky |

JB&JB Bo and Linda are very nice people to deal with they will do whatever it takes to help you get in the vehicle of your choice. Tell them what you want they will find it for you.