Vic Koenig Chevrolet

Used 888-507-7513
Service 888-253-6303

Awesome Experience

by from Carbondale Illinois |

I purchased a vehicle several months ago and realized that I really needed something with more space. I went back to the dealership and they were able to get me into a vehicle that I love. The customer service was great and I will definitley spread the word.

Vic Koenig Chevrolet responded to this review

July 26, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you again!

Service Department

by from Ava IL |

Had two vehicles to be serviced they scheduled them consecutive days. Very good customer service, curteous, friendly and needed a ride to work and didnt have to wait at all. I have taken my vehcicles there frequently and every time it is a good experience.

Review of Vic Koenig Chevrolet

by from Marion Il 62959 |

I like the people working at Vic Koenig Chevrolet. They have treated me with respect and kindness always.

Repair of vehicle

by from Vienna, IL |

I am very satisfied with the service department, they are helpful and very informative about the options for any repair.

Larry W

by from Murphysboro |

Great experience in leasing a new 2015 Equinox. Not out of pocket any money.

Vic Koenig takes very good care of me!

by from Stonefort, IL |

Had a regular oil change & tire rotation, they informed me I need my air filter changed & new back wiper blade. They took care of everything is less than an hour. I was very pleased.

Great Service

by from Wolf Lake, IL |

They were very friendly. They took me out to the garage to explain and show me the issues that needed immediate attention and told me which ones could wait.

Very Pleased

by from Stonefort, IL. |

Had my oil changed & tires rotated & they were very friendly & ask me if I had any other concerns. Fresh coffee & snacks & very quick service! I was very pleased!

?

by from Alto Pass, Illinois |

The squeak was not fixed, but I decided to trade it in during your sale that day, so now it is not bothering me at all. My salesman was very helpful. The only part of the sale that I was disappointed in was the length of time it took to complete. I have a very busy schedule and it took hours to get to the point that the paper work was done. I understand someone came in to do paperwork just before I got back to the dealer. I would have preferred to do other errands over sitting and waiting. In the future, I hope I can say I want the vehicle, get approved, and schedule a time to do paperwork when the paperwork is ready and the person filling it out is ready so I do not have to waste my time.

oil change

by from benton il |

Took over an hour for oil change....even though had scheduled appt.........but free since bought vehicle here.

For super service and more, go to Vic Koenig!

by from Carterville, IL |

For the past 18 years, Vic Koenig Chevrolet in Carbondale, Illinois, has been my one and only Chevrolet dealership. During that time, I have purchased at least three brand new Chevys from them and have enjoyed each one. When it comes time for servicing my cars, I always think first to take them to Vic Koenig for everything: oil changes, repair, recalls, and whatever else the car might need. All the people there have always been extremely nice to me and very professional. They know me by name and greet me as soon as I drive in. They are always cordial but, at the same time, also very businesslike. And I really like the newly renovated facilities. They have modernized everything from the show room to the restrooms. The whole place is more spacious and very beautiful. With luxuries like customer shuttle service, a luxurious customer waiting room, and many other perks, I can hardly wait to take my vehicle to Vic Koenig. They know how to treat a customer well and the customer's car too! I would highly recommend Vic Koenig Chevrolet in Carbondale to any car owner!