Burford Chevrolet

Service 888-431-1646

Since 1964, SAME LOCATION, same community, same great service

Jack Burford Chevrolet

by from Richmond, KY |

We've never had less than a positive experience with this dealership. Ricky Miidleton and the entire Service Department staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of the customers they serve. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

December 3, 2011

Thank you for your willingness to recommend us. We are glad to know that you are happy with Ricky and the rest of the service department.

great people to trade with, always professional an

by from richmond, ky |

I see alot of vehicles around town where vehicles have been purchased out of town. Why? I've never found a better price or any better service anywhere else. the entie staff is always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make you a customer and to keep your business. Its always better to buy local.

May 30, 2014

From all of us here at Jack Burford Chevrolet we really appreciate your kind words and comments about our Dealership in your Cars.com review. We are so glad to hear about your great experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you very much for being such a loyal customer!! We hope to see you soon!! Respectfully, Your Friends at Jack Burford Chevrolet

Bad Customer Service

by from Richmond, KY |

I stopped at Jack Burford to test drive a vehicle. I was very interesting in making the purchase, along with trading in my vehicle. Once they came up with numbers, they hardly wanted to give me anything for my trade in. I tried to work with them to get my payments affordable, they was not willing to work with me in return. They seemed to be rude about things, so I decided to go to a different car lot. The car lot up the road offered me $4,000 more than Jack Burford was willing to along with free oil changes and a full tank of gas. I would not have received this service at Jack Burford car lot. I am glad I went elsewhere.

January 21, 2014

Sarah Roberts, we here at Jack Burford Chevrolet are sorry to hear about your experience. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time. Based on the information you discussed in your review on the day you were in our store it was not up to our expectations. Our sales lady made us aware that you would not give a phone number or email address in order to work a deal in our system properly. There is not a record in our system that a deal was ever worked or a trade appraisal was given to you on the day you were in our store. We strive for our customers to be 100% satisfied, and we would love the opportunity to speak with you about your experience so we can repair our relationship for future opportunities. Please contact James or Brian at 859-623-3350 to discuss your experience. Thank you for your time.

Pontiac G6 GT

by from Nicholasville, KY |

After having my car break down, I was forced to get a new one fast. I went on cars.com and was able to find a Pontiac G6 in my price range, and I HAD to go look at it. It had low mileage and was in beautiful condition. I called and spoke with Steve Blankenship and he said that they had unfortunately sold that car the weekend prior in Indiana. I was bummed but was forced to move on. Steve literally called me back two seconds later to tell me he was mistaken, and that they still had the car in Indiana bc the financing fell through with the last buyer. He was then able to get the car down to their dealership just for me to come look at it! They were the nicest people and the best dealership I've ever visited and I now call that car mine! So so happy with my experience there!

June 12, 2013

Katie we are very happy to hear how satisfied you are with your purchase. Thank you again for your business.

Willing to work with you. Great people skills.

by from Lexington, KY |

Went it told them the amount I was willing to spend. They did not laugh at the offer or anything like some dealers due. We went back and forth for a bit with no pressure. I gave in and they gave in which is the way a compromise works. Would buy from them again.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the kind remarks. We are glad you are happy and welcome you to our dealership.

Used Car

by from Mt. Vernon, Ky |

Friendly, courteous staff. I had a good buying experience.

February 1, 2012

We are glad you had a good experience.

Always a Good Experience

by from Richmond, KY |

Joe and Ricky always work with you to get the job right the first time. I would also like to give the Parts Department and Service Technichians a thumbs-up too. Happy New Year to all of you.

January 6, 2012

Thank you for the kind remarks. We are glad that you are happy with us.

Service Repair

by from Berea, KY |

Ricky Middleton really took care of our issue. Even though we didn't purchase our vehicle from Jack Burford "Wish we would have" we were treated with respect and outstanding service. Because of our great service we will not only service our vehicle from this dealership we will shift our future purchases as well. Thank you Ricky for showing us there is more to a vehicle experience than just buying the vehicle.

December 18, 2011

We are glad to know that you are happy with Ricky and the Service Department. We look forward to selling you vehicles in the future.

Service

by from kirksville |

Hi I come to jack Burford Chevrolet now after being ripped off and lied to by so many other repair places.Ricky Middleton won all my services 3 years ago when I miss understood him on price and when I came to pay for my vehicle I was almost 22.00 short and Ricky pulled out 25.00 and gave me to finish paying.Ricky is the sweetest and nicest guy ever.thanks for great service.jamie

December 15, 2011

We are glad you are happy with the service department and Ricky Middleton.

service

by from Richmond Ky. |

the service area is clean, the employees are nice. Rick Middleton is a super nice guy, always ready to help or answer any questions.

December 15, 2011

Thank you for the kind remarks. We are glad to know you are happy with Jack Burford Chevrolet.

Service

by from Crab orchard |

I come to burfords for 2 reason joe,Ricky and great service.Ricky Middleton and Joe Kidwell are the best.they know there jobs more than anyone.there just great .see ya in a couple months guys merry Christmas.

December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas to you also. We are glad to know that you are happy with us.