819 Eastern Bypass, Richmond, KY 40475

Used 866-518-9510
Service 888-431-1646

Since 1964, SAME LOCATION, same community, same great service

by from Richmond, KY |

We've never had less than a positive experience with this dealership. Ricky Miidleton and the entire Service Department staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of the customers they serve. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

December 3, 2011

Thank you for your willingness to recommend us. We are glad to know that you are happy with Ricky and the rest of the service department.

Love my new Truck

by from Brodhead, Ky |

I was looking at the Chevy Colorado Z71 I sent in inquiry from there web sight about questions I had to begin the process. They respond back by calling me with in 5 minutes.. I had spoken to Lauren and she gave me the info I had ask for...I told her I didn't think we would be able to reach a deal...The next day she call back asking about my ford truck trade in...I had been talking to another dealership cause I knew what they would give me for my truck...So after a brief conversation I agreed to stop buy there and let them look at my truck...At first I wasn't happy with what they wanted to give me for my truck...and then I met Brian the sales Manger...He a down to earth guy and just flat out ask..what can he do to make this deal work...so we begun at the trade in value... I told him what I had been offered at another dealer and he match it without hesitation..I believe this is an honest dealership that treat people well above most other I have been at...very prompt courtesy and eager to earn your business... I wanted a certain interest rate and he got me 2% lower...I know for a fact he didn't have to. I would defiantly recommend this dealership and will be a repeat Customer in the future....Lauren was fantastic at explaining and showing me how to work all my new features and going over all the details....Just an all around Great experience from start to finish...

Better than advertised....amazing experience.

by from Lake Wylie, SC |

I found a great deal at Jack Burford Chevrolet. I came from South Carolina to buy a truck without seeing it first. When I arrived the Truck was even better than advertised. I cannot imagine an easier buying process. Their communication was great and they were super friendly, honest, and easy to deal with. I give Jack Burford my highest recommendation.

April 24, 2015

Jesse, From all of us here at Jack Burford Chevrolet: Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such specific feedback about your experience with us! We sincerely appreciate your business, and couldn't be happier to hear that we exceeded your expectations throughout this process! Thanks again for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and congrats on the new ride!!

Chevrolet 1500 Purchase

by from Southeast, KY |

Our family was riding around Richmond one weekend. We saw this truck we were interested in. We drove onto the lot and looked it over, then we left, done some shopping, and went back. It was almost closing time when we went into the building about the truck. These people were so nice and attentive. They assisted us and we made the purchase of a Used Chevrolet 1500. They are really nice here and have since have answered several questions regarding our purchase within the hour of placing our call. I really like dealing with this dealership. I feel they go above and beyond. I wish I could give them 5 stars, but we've had no issues with our purchase, so I honestly can't rate them on their repairs, but I bet they are great as well. Hats Off Jack Burford of Richmond, KY!!!!!!!!

November 11, 2014

Thank you MattVic for taking the time to write that great review we are so glad you had a great experience. All of us here at Jack Burford Chevrolet really appreciate you and your family. Thank you for choosing Jack Burford Chevrolet!

Misled by service department

by from Richmond, KY |

Came in for a 60k service check. Was told it would take an hour. They had my truck most of the day. They informed me my front brakes were "nearly metal on metal." I did not have time to wait for the job to be done so I told them not to do the brakes. The next day I took my vehicle to another repair shop since Jack Burford Chevrolet does not do service work on the weekends (which is nuts) and they told me my brake pads had 50% wear remaining. I couldn't believe it. Misdiagnosis? You be the judge. I won't be going back. And implement a military discount already!

November 11, 2014

We are sorry you feel this way about Jack Burford Chevrolet. We would like the opportunity to discuss this situation further with you to try and resolve your issue stated above. Please contact James Cornelison at 859-623-3350. We hope to speak with you soon.

Most Dishonest Sales Team Ever

by from Richmond, KY |

I'm a local in the town Jack Burford Chevrolet is located. My wife and I where looking around on a lazy Sunday afternoon as we have a third child coming and need a larger vehicle. We came across a nice 2011 GMC Acadia with less than 35k miles on the dealership's lot. Being that the dealership is closed on Sunday we decided to come after work on Monday to test drive the vehicle. So we drove, liked it, agreed to their asking price and my trade in. They told me, through the use of a form that this was my payment range with each level of down payment. We agreed to a down payment and so they ran my credit, which was a little damaged coming out of some financial issues a few years back, they came back with a rate that was much higher than I had anticipated which increased the monthly payment above what my wife and I had agreed upon. I told the finance manager that the payment was too high and he said that the banks where closed tonight, as we had been there for over 3 hours, he said he would call them in the morning and try to negotiate the rate so I said that would be great. I informed him and the salesman that I'd bee in class all week and that they'd have to contact my wife. The next morning he called me back and said the rates he was getting today where worse than last night. I told him that I couldn't do the price he was asking and he said he'd continue to work with the banks. I thought it was over, but he called me back 2 days later around 2:30 pm telling me he was able to get the rates down to a certain price but advised me to consider Gap insurance. I told arond him I'd contact my wife at work and see if she was good with all that. I promptly left work at 5pm drove to pickup my wife's car and went straight to the dealership to sign the paperwork. I arrived about 5:30 or so. When I pulled into the lot I noticed the car wasn't there, I thought they had pulled it to the front of their building so I could sign the documents and leave. To my surprise they had it at the front with all the doors and the hood and trunk open showing it to a couple that saw it online and had called and come in to check it out. I walked up to the salesman and couple to tell them I was hear to buy it, he had a look of shock on his face. I walked into the dealership back to the finance managers office who basically told me to wait. If they didn't buy it I could. How's that for good faith negotiations. He should have went and explained the situation to the other party and I should have been able to leave with my new vehicle for my expanding family. Beware of this dealership, they'll sale the rug from in under your feet. Just very dishonest.

July 30, 2014

Our policy here at Jack Burford Chevrolet is that if there is not a signed purchase agreement or we have not been paid in full for the vehicle of interest it is for sale on the open market.

great people to trade with, always professional an

by from richmond, ky |

I see alot of vehicles around town where vehicles have been purchased out of town. Why? I've never found a better price or any better service anywhere else. the entie staff is always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make you a customer and to keep your business. Its always better to buy local.

May 30, 2014

From all of us here at Jack Burford Chevrolet we really appreciate your kind words and comments about our Dealership in your Cars.com review. We are so glad to hear about your great experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you very much for being such a loyal customer!! We hope to see you soon!! Respectfully, Your Friends at Jack Burford Chevrolet

Bad Customer Service

by from Richmond, KY |

I stopped at Jack Burford to test drive a vehicle. I was very interesting in making the purchase, along with trading in my vehicle. Once they came up with numbers, they hardly wanted to give me anything for my trade in. I tried to work with them to get my payments affordable, they was not willing to work with me in return. They seemed to be rude about things, so I decided to go to a different car lot. The car lot up the road offered me $4,000 more than Jack Burford was willing to along with free oil changes and a full tank of gas. I would not have received this service at Jack Burford car lot. I am glad I went elsewhere.

January 21, 2014

Sarah Roberts, we here at Jack Burford Chevrolet are sorry to hear about your experience. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time. Based on the information you discussed in your review on the day you were in our store it was not up to our expectations. Our sales lady made us aware that you would not give a phone number or email address in order to work a deal in our system properly. There is not a record in our system that a deal was ever worked or a trade appraisal was given to you on the day you were in our store. We strive for our customers to be 100% satisfied, and we would love the opportunity to speak with you about your experience so we can repair our relationship for future opportunities. Please contact James or Brian at 859-623-3350 to discuss your experience. Thank you for your time.

Pontiac G6 GT

by from Nicholasville, KY |

After having my car break down, I was forced to get a new one fast. I went on cars.com and was able to find a Pontiac G6 in my price range, and I HAD to go look at it. It had low mileage and was in beautiful condition. I called and spoke with Steve Blankenship and he said that they had unfortunately sold that car the weekend prior in Indiana. I was bummed but was forced to move on. Steve literally called me back two seconds later to tell me he was mistaken, and that they still had the car in Indiana bc the financing fell through with the last buyer. He was then able to get the car down to their dealership just for me to come look at it! They were the nicest people and the best dealership I've ever visited and I now call that car mine! So so happy with my experience there!

June 12, 2013

Katie we are very happy to hear how satisfied you are with your purchase. Thank you again for your business.

Willing to work with you. Great people skills.

by from Lexington, KY |

Went it told them the amount I was willing to spend. They did not laugh at the offer or anything like some dealers due. We went back and forth for a bit with no pressure. I gave in and they gave in which is the way a compromise works. Would buy from them again.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the kind remarks. We are glad you are happy and welcome you to our dealership.

Used Car

by from Mt. Vernon, Ky |

Friendly, courteous staff. I had a good buying experience.

February 1, 2012

We are glad you had a good experience.