Marion Ford Hyundai Lincoln

New 877-616-4602 New 877-616-4602
Used 877-612-6217 Used 877-612-6217
Service 888-443-1879 Service 888-443-1879

We Make It Easy For You!

Thanks Marion Ford Hyundai and Brian McHugh!

by from Carterville, IL |

This is my third vehicle purchased form Marion Ford Hyundai, and I'll purchase my next vehicle here as well. Brian McHugh is top-notch and professional... He serves the customer rather than "sells" the customer. I continue to be more impressed with the entire Marion Ford Hyundai team with every interaction.

January 28, 2015

Thank you very much! Brian is a true professional and sincerely cares that his customers are completely satisfied with their vehicle and experience. We value loyal customers as yourself and appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

great+

by from marion,il |

super service.knowledge of product,very fair trade in value,,plus the ford f150 was superior to the other brands that i looked at as far as my needs were concerned!!

Great Service!

by from Marion, IL |

Jeff Cain helped me throughout the buying process of my new car. He was extremely helpful and made the process quick and painless!

April 16, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! Jeff is a fantastic person and works hard for his customers. Glad to hear that you are pleased!

Great Service from Friendly Professional Folks

by from Creal Springs, IL |

Always get good service at the Quick Lane. Best tire prices and always take good care of you after the sale. Free rotations. Nitro fill. Check everything over.

March 26, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Quick Lane does all of the things you listed plus works on all makes and models with no appointment necessary. It's a big win for everyone!

New car purchase

by from Eldorado, IL |

Great place to buy a car-nice salesmens, management, and documents dept. Marion Ford Hyundai is willing to work with you to achieve customer satisifaction.

March 26, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing this review online! We strive to bring customer satisfaction to every interaction through every department.

Great Service!

by from Evansville, IN |

I had been shopping online for an SUV and Marion Ford ended up having the perfect fit for me! They were more than accommodating, as far as preparing my total costs and paperwork before I arrived, which made the process go by very quickly! I think we were there maybe 30 minutes, including the test drive. Very friendly staff who were prompt with all correspondence prior to my purchase of the vehicle! I found them through car-gurus, and they were one of the only dealers to respond to my interest, as well as answering all my questions.

January 28, 2015

Sarah, Thank you so much! We are grateful for every customers that gives us the opportunity to earn their business. We know that your time is valuable and work to create a fast, fair and friendly environment for you to shop for a vehicle.

Love the body shop

by from Marion, IL |

My sincerest thanks to the Marion Ford Body Shop. My poor Honda Civic has taken 2 deer hits and after both incidents the body shop has quickly and professionally repaired my vehicle back to perfect condition. The staff is very friendly and they work with my insurance so I have to do very little. The work is always first rate and done on time. Thanks to you all!

November 21, 2014

Al, Those buggers can cause some major damage and headaches! So glad that we were able to return your car in perfect condition and hopefully it will stay that way ;) We appreciate the kind review as well as the opportunity to repair your vehicle.

Pleased once again

by from Marion area |

We have bought several cars (1Taurus; Hyundai Sonatas and Accents) from Marion Ford. Tom Madden helped me find a truck (F 150) that was exactly what I wanted. We have been especially pleased with the service department thanks to Tommy's team at the main office and Melanie at the Quick Lane Center.

January 28, 2015

Galen, Thanks so much for your review and being a loyal customer! We try to work as a team so that our customers have a great experience each and every time they visit our store!

Great service from Quicklane

by from Marion |

The Quick Lane definitely has a great TEAM that work together for the customer! So glad that you enjoyed the different kind of service that they provide! we have done our repairs here for 20 years. They have always been fast and friendly. Thanks so much.

November 21, 2014

Gary, TEAM is definitely what makes Quick Lane such a special place! Customer is the #1 priority and each person within the Quick Lane is working hard to make your visit perfect!

Marion Ford

by from Carterville, IL |

We have purchased several vehicles from Marion Ford in the past, and recently we were in the market for another new vehicle. The sales staff at this location went out of its way to help us find a vehicle that best suited our needs, and the financing department did an exceptional job of making the process run seamlessly. I can't say enough about the level of friendly professionalism we experienced at Marion Ford.

November 21, 2014

Jake, We are always working to help our customers! Thank you for your business and for the great review!