McGonigal Buick, Cadillac

2828 E Markland Ave, Kokomo, IN 46901

New 888-311-0665
Used 877-842-8539
Service 866-893-0244

Browse and Buy with Confidence! Dream. Deliver. Drive.

Excellent Salesman and Honesty

by from Fleetwood, PA |

Steve Davis was excellent to work with. Purchased a used Cadillac DTS and had it shipped to PA. Although I was nervous about condition of car without seeing it, Steve pointed out only issues and they in fact were the only issues upon the arrival of the car. Prompt shipping and all arranged through the dealer at fair cost. They had no reason to take extra steps for our deal as I was several states away, but they did anyway. Well done!!

McGonigal Buick, Cadillac responded to this review

August 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It makes us very happy to know that Steve took such great care of you through this transaction! If we can be of assistance in any way, do not hesitate to contact us at any time! Wishing you safe travels.

Excellent, low pressure, sales team. Very helpful

by from Carmel, IN |

Cary Middlekauff was very helpful, answered our questions, and met our needs. This was also true of the finance person who completed the lease for us.

Great sales people who are customer orientated.

by from Kokomo, In. |

Tim Aeschleman was the Salesperson that I talked to. He was very knowledgeable & courteous. I purchased a 2015 Terrain & while I was completing the transaction he changed the license plate and bagged the item in the car. I would recommend him to any of my friends as the "guy" to see at your Dealership.

How I came to own my bronze SLT Z71

by from Kokomo IN. |

I meet Brian W. first , last summer he was very helpful provided me with a brochure for truck models of interest . This summer when I was ready to buy Brian W. introduced me to Elliot F. that Saturday morning . We walked the lot ,Elliot took me to a truck that was close to my list of options and I test drove , I thought very nice but wrong color. I wanted a close idea of what it would cost me , so Elliot began itemized P.O. on truck test driven . I looked over incentives was impressed , still had another color in mind so Elliot and Brian were looking for a color of my choice . Tuesday rolls around , after work on my long drive home I called some Indianapolis dealers just to see if anything on their lots . Now I had already been assured Dealer transfer was no problem by my guys at McGonigals . One of the sales people I talked to that afternoon asked what i had looked at and where also what they had offered on discount off list , so I told him,I got a surprising response .( I will not name him although have given his name to people I know) He told me to buy the truck i test drove( he had it up on computer ) he said he could not do that deal with anything he had, was unsure how they( McGonigal) could . So with new insight I drove to McGonigals instead of home and bought that bronze SLT Z71 . You know the color is growing on me . Elliot and Brian still had paper work started from Saturday and honored it. Cant Beat That

Excellent service. Courteous employees

by from Kokomo, IN |

Was kept informed of progress to correct problem. Given option to wait at dealership or offered transport to and from home.

Always clean and people are nice.

by from Kokomo, Indiana |

For the express line, it was slower than what we thought it would be. A little over an hour for an oil change.

H E Mcgonigal Inc

by from Kokomo Indiana |

your sale associate and finance manager were very courtious and helpful in answering all my questions and made my purchase a pleasant experience. Thanks again.

Wonderful service!!

by from Lafayette, In |

Service staff is always wonderful! Everyone is always so polite and courteous. Even ran in to Eric and Aaron our sales guys. Definitely worth the drive to have our vehicle serviced there.

Great all around dealership

by from Kokomo,Indiana |

Very professional . Nice guys. Knows how to treat a female buyer and were very respectful. I certainly felt like I got a fair deal..

Awesome service with great facility/waiting area.

by from Kokomo, Indiana |

Fast, efficient and I love that you can visit the showroom and/or its waiting area and visually watch, via video, your vehicle being serviced in the oil change garage. What a great idea..

OIL CHANGE

by from KOKOMO, IN |

Just came in for lub and oil, but only took 1/2 hour and they checked many things. Especially interested in getting tires looked at which they did.