Patrick Buick GMC

Service 877-203-3240

"Better Than Expected"

Buy A Car From Jason Glasco

by from King George Va |

My sales person Jason Glasco was great to work with and kept me informed throughout the buying process. Also everyone here had a very pleasant attitude like they actually liked working here. This is the second vehicle I have bought at Patrick and I will no doubt be back to buy another.

Terrible Dealership

by from Spostylvania Virginia |

I took my car to Patrick Buick GMC on 12/1/14 because of a misfire. The car was putting multiple codes out referring to the fuel injectors and such. Of all the parts and pieces in my vehicle the technician comes up with the conclusion that there was water in my tank. Okay, at least I know. They tell me to put 93 in it a couple times and it should burn off soon. About a week or two later I took it back to them because the issue was still the same after a bottle of dry gas and two tanks of 93 later. They took my car back and pulled a 'fuel sample'. I was shown the sample and yes, there was a tiny bit of water at the bottom. Okay, now I know for certain it's water. A month goes by and the car is not getting any better whatsoever. I decided to take it to another dealership for a second opinion. Luck Chevrolet is the place to go! After about an hour the service man came out and told me that the ignition coil was broken and after it's replacement the problem was fixed! I took the new diagnosis over to Patrick Buick GMC and told them their was NO water in my tank, EVER, and that I'd like my refund of $100 for a fuel sample they took. This is where I became even more amazed by their terrible customer support. I was told I was NOT getting a refund back because their WAS water in the tank and that it's what was wrong with the vehicle. Total lies! Needless to say, after getting a bit overheated over the telephone, I was finally offered a credit at any of the GMC Chevy dealerships, lame. David Smith (the service manager) told me every piece of lie he could think of in order to NOT reimburse me for their mistake. I even showed them proof from Luck Chevrolet and what they had to fix. Way to make your customers feel important! AND sticking up for a technicians mistake?! When you have made a mistake, own up to it! Don't sit their and back up something that wasn't true. It was as simple as saying, 'I'm sorry we made a mistake, let's make it better.' But instead, I was given the run around multiple times, I was made to feel like a liar and an idiot. I did my research and after calling them multiple times and letting them know that I DID NOT think it was a water issue I was finally able to say, 'told you so'. But that doesn't make the situation better. What would have made it better would have been someone apologizing and cooperating, which never happened. My calls were never returned, even after I was told they would be. They didn't want to fix the actual problem or spend any serious time trying to find the CORRECT problem. But, with that being said, if you still decide to have any work done through them plan to make it an all day event!

By a car from Patrick

by from Glen Allen, VA 23059 |

Yesterday morning after searching for an Acadia, I saw the car that fits my pockebook at Patrick. Jason Glasco is my salesman, and he and the staff took of me. They were patient, professional, and gave me the best service. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.