Steves Chevrolet Buick

1285 E F St, Oakdale, CA 95361

New 855-230-7798 New855-230-7798
Used 855-228-9618 Used855-228-9618
Service 888-264-9872 Service 888-264-9872

"what drives you, drives us!"

We Like Steves Chevrolet

by from Oakdale, CA |

Our experience with Steves Chevrolet is always a #10. They have the best people working there. They are honest, courteous and reliable. Wouldn't go any place other than Steves!

Looking for used trucks

by from Crows Landing |

Looking for a new truck on the internet and Steve Chevrolet email them and I told him what I wanted and I got a response right away unfortunately they didn't have what I needed but I go back there again and look they were very polite I responded to my questions very quickly

Best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Manteca, Ca |

I purchased a 2015 Silverado Crew Cab and my salesperson was Fernando. I have purchased many vehicles in the past to include 2011 Ram 1500 and 2013 Ram 2500 Diesel. I decided to sell my diesel and go back to a gas engine. I was on the fence between sticking with Ram or going to a Chevy. After dealing with Fernando, my choice became clear based off his knowledge of the product and answering all questions thoroughly that I asked. He was upfront with everything and never gave me the feeling that I was being taken advantage of (unlike other dealerships/experiences). If i decide to buy another Chevy in the future I will definately go back to Steve's.

Best service

by from Ceres, CA |

My wife & i started looking inti getting a truck & after going to a couple dealershiips. & getting the run around I decided to look online. so I sent an online quote request. & John M. Machado. called me & was very attentive & listened to was I was looking for in a truck. He went as far as texting me pictures of the truck. It was a perfect match to what we were looking for & with extra features. I've nerer purchased a new vehicle before. So I thought the process was going to be hectic. Boy was I wrong. I didn't even have to step one foot at the dealership. Sent him all my info got approved & he event went as far as to deliver it to my house with a full tank of gas. It was as easy as buying something from amazon. Hands down best service. I will be deffenatly be telling people about my experience with Steve Chevrolet of Oakdale.

Great experience at Steves Chevrolet

by from Oakdale Ca |

I have now purchased 2 vehicles from Steves Chevy, both from Jay. He was great and it was definitely the 2 easiest deals I have ever made..

The best car buying experience we've ever had.

by from Modesto, CA |

Allan was extremely helpful in finding our new suburban. We felt no pressure to buy from anyone at Steves Chevrolet. We will definitely be making Steves our first stop for all of our future purchases.

Competitive, Honest, and Reliable

by from Hilmar, CA |

Every time we purchase a new or used car at Steve's Chevrolet it is a positive experience. Alan Berg is our "go to" guy and he makes our experience stress-free and enjoyable. Our newest purchase is a used Buick Rendexvous that we found with Alan's help. It is in pristine condition and even has brand new tires! Whenever we think of new or used car purchases, we always check out Steve's Chevrolet because they are competitive, honest, and reliable.

Buying experience GREAT

by from Oakdale CA. |

I would recommend Steves Chev. to anyone . The best buying experience I have had to date. Fernando Guzman was very helpful in making sure we were buying the best car for our needs. There never was any pressure to buy just a good explanation of their products. we love our new Buick Enclave!

Third time customer

by from Modesto |

This is my third vehicle purchase at Steve's Chevrolet. All have been with sales man Joe Machado and the experience each time has been awesome! There was no pressure to buy and he went out of his way to give us time and space, on making a decision. Once we picked out the Suburban we wanted, he made the paper process easy. He then took all the time my wife needed, to teach her all the controls and helped set our on star account and sink our phones. We will always recommend Steve's Chevrolet to friends and family, and one day buy another vehicle from them!

Thanks Jeff!

by from Ceres ca |

After Looking patiently for 3 weeks for a new Duramax, Jeff and his crew stepped up big time and delivered a beautiful truck. Huge thanks to all at Steve's Chevrolet, my wife and I will be back for our next car purchase.