Steves Chevrolet Buick

1285 E F St, Oakdale, CA 95361

New 855-230-7798
Used 855-228-9618
Service 888-264-9872

"what drives you,drives us!"

Third time customer

by from Modesto |

This is my third vehicle purchase at Steve's Chevrolet. All have been with sales man Joe Machado and the experience each time has been awesome! There was no pressure to buy and he went out of his way to give us time and space, on making a decision. Once we picked out the Suburban we wanted, he made the paper process easy. He then took all the time my wife needed, to teach her all the controls and helped set our on star account and sink our phones. We will always recommend Steve's Chevrolet to friends and family, and one day buy another vehicle from them!

Competitive, Honest, and Reliable

by from Hilmar, CA |

Every time we purchase a new or used car at Steve's Chevrolet it is a positive experience. Alan Berg is our "go to" guy and he makes our experience stress-free and enjoyable. Our newest purchase is a used Buick Rendexvous that we found with Alan's help. It is in pristine condition and even has brand new tires! Whenever we think of new or used car purchases, we always check out Steve's Chevrolet because they are competitive, honest, and reliable.

Buying experience GREAT

by from Oakdale CA. |

I would recommend Steves Chev. to anyone . The best buying experience I have had to date. Fernando Guzman was very helpful in making sure we were buying the best car for our needs. There never was any pressure to buy just a good explanation of their products. we love our new Buick Enclave!

Thanks Jeff!

by from Ceres ca |

After Looking patiently for 3 weeks for a new Duramax, Jeff and his crew stepped up big time and delivered a beautiful truck. Huge thanks to all at Steve's Chevrolet, my wife and I will be back for our next car purchase.

Beautiful Used Vehicles!

by from Modesto,ca |

I have to say that this was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. From Doug the salesman, to the finance manager, the experience was truly outstanding. I am absolutely sold on Steves Chevrolet and I will spread this word to all of my co-workers and friends. My wife and I were treated with the utmost respect. In fact, she commented later that she usually dreads the car buying experience because of the pressure from the salespeople. Well, we don't know where you found this particular salesperson, but we would not hesitate even one moment to buy another car from this dealership because of him. We were given fair market value for our trade-in and a completely fair price on the vehicle we wanted. This dealership has the nicest pre-owned vehicles I have ever seen. Everyone thinks that Roberts in Modesto has the gig some people buy into. But if you are into a nice top notch pre-owned vehicle then Steves Chevrolet/Buick is the place to buy... Doug showed us several vehicles and all were all 10's.

OUTSTANDING!

by from FRESNO, CA |

The most pleasant buying experience that I have had!

Five Star Service

by from Oakdale, California |

Thank you Steve's for taking such good care of our cars. We know when we drop off our car, we have confidence that the repairs will be done in a timely fashion, never over charged and just over all great customer service.

Great Service and Repair

by from Hughson, CA |

Appreciated the attention to my vehicle and prompt service repair for a time consuming engine repair. Free use of the loaner car was greatly appreciated also! I will definitely be back for my next service.

Our favorite Dealer

by from Oakdale, CA |

Steve's Dealership is a highly respected, long time addition to our community. Staff and principals are very active in the community. We have always appreciated their integrity and attention to every detail. We never worry when leaving our cars for servicing. They are promp and accurate with estimates. We have purchased several cars from them and have never regretted our decision!

The Very Best

by from Tracy, CA |

Three generations of my family have been doing business with Steve's Chevrolet. Their service and caring have always been exceptional!

I won't go back

by from Central California |

The computer in the car still reads I need to service the car. Golly, maybe they didn't change the oil, check it out,etc. They didn't wash the car! Could not believe it - I have three vehicles, none from the same manufacturer. All the dealers offer a free wash.