Steve Jones Chrysler

322 W 4th St, Owensboro, KY 42301

New 888-279-7370 New 888-279-7370
Used 888-279-7110 Used 888-279-7110
Service 888-279-8701 Service 888-279-8701

We want to be your dealer for life!

Would Drive 7 Hous Again

by from Troy, AL |

We were out of town visiting family when we had a problem with our van. The service dept was willing to see us right away and quickly diagnosed the problem and worked us in to get it fixed first thing the next morning. After some discussion we decided to look at the new vans. Norman was GREAT! He helped us get all the features we needed at the price we needed. He understood our needs and didn't try to up-sell us. He also made a long process much more bearable with two small children and made their day by giving them balloons. Even the business manager was very easy to deal with. He understood we didn't want extra options and didn't try to talk us into them. We would definitely go back to Norman for our next vehicle even though it's a 7 hour trip!

Thanks so much to a hard working group of men

by from Owensboro, kY |

Thanks so much to a hard working group of men that assisted with our purchase of two vehicles. They helped to take the "ouch!" factor out of buying and working through all the factors associated with financing and choosing the right purchases to meet our needs. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family. They truly care about serving others and not just making money. We are very happy with our 2014 jeep and 2013 Chrysler 200. I felt like family after meeting and working with these guys! Paula M. Lamar ;)

bad experience

by from Morganton |

I put money down on vehicle and while getting finance they sold the car with out telling me. Their slogan is "Dealer for life" but they couldn't be dealer for 2 weeks.

bad experience

by from Morganton |

service people lied about replacing parts

by from owensboro ky |

would not do business with them every.I have to drive 120 miles to get service done on my Jeep.

Absolute Nightmare

by from Evansville, IN |

This place was a nightmare to try and make a deal with. I went to look at a used Ram that the dealership has advertised for 4 months. The truck was very nice and I was interested. When we sat down to look at numbers, they stuck on several extra fees plus a warranty that cost several thousand dollars. After that, they were unwilling to come a dollar off of their asking price, but tried to tell me they came down several thousand when it was just the warranty being taken off. The place was a joke and they think you are an idiot. Only go here if you want to pay full asking price plus ridiculous fees for them to hand you the title for the car.

Great Service

by from Princeton, In |

I can't say enough how pleased I was with the service at Steve Jones. Primarily my experience with Norman Lang. He truly made me feel like I was his only customer and went above and beyond what I would expect any car salesman to do. He is not your typical salesman. He is an honest Christian man that happens to sale cars and let me tell you, we need more "Norman Lang's" in the business. I hope Steve Jones recognizes how much of an asset Norman is to the company because he not only sold me on a brand new Dodge Dart but he gained a lifelong customer. He knew what I wanted and worked hard to deliver. I could not have asked for a better person to work with. Thank you Norman for restoring my faith in car salesman. He is proof that there are still honest and decent people in the business.

Highly recommend

by from Owensboro, KY |

hometown dealership friendly courteous staff

by from Glasgow KY |

Researched web and visited dealerships for two months before buying a Jeep wrangler from Steve Jones Chrysler. Being from a hour and half away it was very important to know as much about vehicle as possible and knowing it was still available before making the trip. Strongly recommend Michael as salesman. He provided me with all information that was available on my jeep. Michael and Angel (director of sales) stayed after hours to complete my deal and to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. Just remember ask for Michael, he will make your experience enjoyable.

First Time RAM Shopper

by from Madisonville, KY |

Visited this dealership for the first time a few days ago to look at new RAM trucks. Have never owned a Dodge product before. They were very helpful and did an excellent job of showing the truck to me as well as a test drive. Spent all the necessary time to make sure I understood all of the options on the vehicle and explained everything very well. They did not have the exact truck I was looking for but wasted no time in locating one. If I decide to buy a RAM truck , I would hesitate to buy here as long as I was able to get a deal I am comfortable with. Salesperson as well as the rest of the dealership keep in touch with you extremely well. Ask for Michael and you will be treated well.