Steve Jones Chrysler

(4.0) 7 Reviews

322 W 4th St, Owensboro, KY 42301

Highly recommend

by from Owensboro, KY |

I can't say enough how pleased I was with the service at Steve Jones. Primarily my experience with Norman Lang. He truly made me feel like I was his only customer and went above and beyond what I would expect any car salesman to do. He is not your typical salesman. He is an honest Christian man that happens to sale cars and let me tell you, we need more "Norman Lang's" in the business. I hope Steve Jones recognizes how much of an asset Norman is to the company because he not only sold me on a brand new Dodge Dart but he gained a lifelong customer. He knew what I wanted and worked hard to deliver. I could not have asked for a better person to work with. Thank you Norman for restoring my faith in car salesman. He is proof that there are still honest and decent people in the business.

hometown dealership friendly courteous staff

by from Glasgow KY |

Researched web and visited dealerships for two months before buying a Jeep wrangler from Steve Jones Chrysler. Being from a hour and half away it was very important to know as much about vehicle as possible and knowing it was still available before making the trip. Strongly recommend Michael as salesman. He provided me with all information that was available on my jeep. Michael and Angel (director of sales) stayed after hours to complete my deal and to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. Just remember ask for Michael, he will make your experience enjoyable.

First Time RAM Shopper

by from Madisonville, KY |

Visited this dealership for the first time a few days ago to look at new RAM trucks. Have never owned a Dodge product before. They were very helpful and did an excellent job of showing the truck to me as well as a test drive. Spent all the necessary time to make sure I understood all of the options on the vehicle and explained everything very well. They did not have the exact truck I was looking for but wasted no time in locating one. If I decide to buy a RAM truck , I would hesitate to buy here as long as I was able to get a deal I am comfortable with. Salesperson as well as the rest of the dealership keep in touch with you extremely well. Ask for Michael and you will be treated well.

Pontiac Solstice

by from Fort Knox, ky |

Ok I would like to tell you that my car buying experience was perfect however it never seems to be that way as there is always some expectation on the part of the consumer. For the most part I found this dealer to be very reliable as 90% of my negotiations were done over the phone sight unseen. I was also an informed consumer so this made negotiations easy on both the dealer and myself. We drove over 75 miles to see the vehicle in person for the first time and everything went fairly smoothly once our salesman arrived "Robert" whom I highly recommend over any one else there. He was extremely courteous and professional. The dealership was clean don't expect to walk into a big city show room when you get there though it is a small town American dealership with a small town treat you right attitude. I was able to wrap up the deal that day but was a little disappointed as to how long it took since we were pretty much check and trade in hand. Bottom line this dealer was good, customer service was great and we did not waste our time. Be ready to wait a little because they stay busy on a Saturday.

Not a good experience at all!

by from Nashville, TN |

I live in Nashville, TN about 2hrs away from this dealership. I found a couple of trucks here on Cars.com and also another search website that the dealership had advertised. I called on a Monday morning around 10am to ensure both vehicles were at the dealership. When I called the sales person said they would physically go out on the lot to verify the vehicles were there. I received a call back that advised both trucks were there. When I arrived at 5:30 that afternoon the one truck I specifically called about (second one was an alternate) was not there, and per the GM had not been there for awhile (I'm guessing it was sold). This was a used 2012 vehicle but I was quickly offered a brand new 2014 at several thousands more dollars. I politely refused as I was looking for a specific vehicle at a specific price level. I then looked at my second choice and was somewhat interested until they offered me a ridiculously low price on my trade in. Keep in mind that my trade in was a 2004 vehicle with a lot of miles and was in fair condition. I definitely kept it mind and wanted at least the low end of "fair" condition for trade in. The offer they had was around $2k lower and after some hard negotiations I was able to at least get them up to within $1k of the low end trade in value. I then realized that this dealership simply did not want to come to an greement that would at least be in the ballpark of mutually beneficial. Not to mention that they had misled me into driving over 2hrs for a vehicle that was not there. The sad part is that if they had made me the same offer on the vehicle I wanted, we probably would have had a deal that night. Fortunately I walked out and found a dealership that was true to their word and purchased from them the next day.

Great service

by from Owensboro, ky |

Angel treated me very well. I was very happy with my dart.

Cash1

by from Louisville,Ky area |

Very attentive, lots of great car selections. Very reasonable prices.