Tracy Nissan

(5.0) 2 Reviews

3195 Naglee Rd, Tracy, CA 95304

Amazing Experience

by from tracy, ca |

I went to Dublin Nissan Stockton Nissan Central Valley Nissan and I even took a chance and drove all the way to Stevens Creek Nissan. Although at some of these places I met some ok people, no one seemed to care about me as much as Tracy Nissan. I will never shop out of town again. I really can't say enough about the people there at Tracy Nissan. I have never written a review about a shopping experience, but after this one I decided to give this place the credit it deserved. If your looking for a new car or used car they will treat you like a real human being and understand you. I felt like I was buying my Armada from a friend or family member. Just go there you will see what I mean.

Great Service, and price!

by from STOCKTON,CA |

My experience at Tracy Nissan was awesome! I visited Stockton Nissan the prior weekend and they pretty much flat out were unable to assist me, they claimed to be unable to locate any information on me, so I drove right down the street to Stockton Honda, they did offer to sell me a vehicle, but their price was out of my range allthough I must admit, their customer service was great, in the end I did not purchase a car from them, that was a plus for me because it lead me to Tracy Nissan, where I DID purchase a vehicle and was treated very well and I reccomend their facility highly! Thanks Francisco and Armando! you guys are AWESOME!