Dick Krieg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-624-6156

The Place You Can Count On

Great buying experience

by from Metro Detroit, Mi |

Been selling my used vehicles to Dick Krieg Motors for years. Got my first new car from them yesterday. I had my best buying experience with them. The owner, Dick Krieg, is very knowledgeable about the entire vehicle including the Infotainment System.

Jeffrey Hopkins

by from Lafayette,IN |

I would Highly recommend Dick Krieg Motors. They were very respectful towards me. The salesman made every effort to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase . Thank You Dick Krieg and your sales staff for a very nice car buying experience. Respectfully: Jeff Hopkins

Great service, fun people

by from kokomo, in. |

I truly enjoyed the buying experience at Dick Krieg. David Moss was a wonderful salesman, no sugar coating, no used car salesman tactics, strategy forward. I was treated with respect and felt like the conversations we had were great. I have been telling everyone about the great experience I had with Dick Krieg and hope that our relationship will grow.

Could not be more pleased!

by from Greenwood, IN |

I could not be more pleased with my experience with the Dick Krieg dealership. Did I just write "pleased" when describing a car buying experience? Yes, yes, I did. Talk about your Hoosier small town values. No pressure, no fees, very friendly and I'm positive if I had a problem I could call them and they would fix it. Heck, they let us take a test drive without them, without even looking at our drivers license. They had the exact used car we were looking for with reasonable mileage for about $600 under Kelly Blue book. E-mailed the dealership and got a call from Mr. Krieg himself within 15 minutes. We thought what the heck, it's a nice day, we would only be out some time and gas, so we drove the 90 minutes up there from the South side of Indy. It was worth it! Not only was the car we were looking at fairly priced, they gave us a generous (yes, generous) trade in. I had a figure in mind that I would not go above and they came in almost $1000 under that. No muss, no fuss. Price of car less trade in plus sales tax = great price. Full disclosure: We bought a small Kia crossover (which they do not have a great market for out there) and we were trading in a 4x4 pickup truck (which they do have a good market for) which facilitated the great price. But I know we would have been treated the same and would have received a fair price with another or even no trade-in.

Excellent Experience

by from Kokomo |

Located a used car that I was interested in at Dick Krieg. I drove up to see it. Was greeted by a low pressure, and extremely customer-focused salesman. The car was in excellent condition -- except for a few minor issues. He told me they'd take care of them whether I bought the car or not. I slept on it, and called them back to purchase the car. After I purchased the car, I found a couple of other issues that concerned me. They took care of them pronto. Most of my communication with them was done via email. Very professional organization which aims to take care of their customers. Small town values that "treat customers the way that we would want to be treated." Prior to this purchase, I had no experience with this dealer. However, now I HIGHLY recommend this dealership to others.

used car purchase

by from west lafayette, IN |

Friendly,helpful,knowledgable sales personnel. No pressure. Bought the car the same day. Would recommend the dealership.