Hometown Subaru Kia Hyundai

Used 877-625-1419
Service 877-245-0910

OUT TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU OWN

by from Beckley WV |

Ernie Davis enough said. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Place is a joke. Same for the Hyundai dealership

Hometown Subaru Kia Hyundai responded to this review

July 6, 2012

So sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. My name is Shawn Pino, I am the Internet Manager for Hometown Automotive Group. I would be happy to speak to you regarding a resolution to your issues. Feel free to call me at (304)890-1073. I will be happy to help any way I can! :)

HAPPY BUT HAD TO HAVE PATIENCE

by from MOUNT HOPE,WV |

BOUGHT A NEW KIA SORENTO AND I GOT THE ONE I ACTUALLY WANTED BUT IT TOOK FOREVER! IT DIDNT TAKE US LONG TO FIGURE OUT WHICH CAR WE WANTED BUT IT SEEMED IT TOOK THE FINANCE MANAGER FOREVER TO GET EVERYTHING READY. WE WERE THERE ALMOST 6 HOURS! BLAH. BUT WE ENDED UP WITH A VEHICLE WE ARE VERY SATIFIED WITH SO IT IS WORTH IT NOW.

Hometown Subaru Kia Hyundai responded to this review

July 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your business! We really appreciate your patience. There are many factors that effect the Finance step of a purchase. However, we do offer an Online Credit Application , and Test Drive Request Form on our website to help speed up the process. :)